most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 12:32 PM         #21
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
I've grown up with pits, rotts, doberman and I love the s**t out of dogs. You cant compare a pet to a wild animal, s**t is dumb.
 7 years ago '07        #22
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
Yall dont play the race card on this sh*t. Buehrle way out of line on this. Wishing a human would get hurt? His career could be over man he got kids to feed. He already paid his debt and these stories about Buehrle being a hunter makes things look way worse. This should have never come out his mouth, he needs to take heat for this.
 02-10-2011, 12:34 PM         #23
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Never found that comparison credible at all.

before I say this I Vick is straight at this point, n*gga served his time and Im sick of hearing about it... what happened, happened

But comparing wild animals to pets holds little weight. That statement is spoken like someone who never had a dog in his life.

I've grown up with pits, rotts, doberman and I love the s**t out of dogs. You cant compare a pet to a wild animal, s**t is dumb.

how come i can't...you devalue the life of a bear being k!lled for SPORT...and why?..how is it any less apalling???....he's not hunting to feed his family...he's hunting for sport...the SAME EXACT way that people f!ght dogs for sports...there is no difference..
 7 years ago '10        #24
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 HotepSuns said:
great point....this f**got is k!lling bears with bows...

oh u didnt know....As long as its not a dog being k!lled no one gives 2 f**ks
 7 years ago '07        #25
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,367 | Props total: 2071 2071
mike vick is the new o.j in the eyes of white people
 7 years ago '06        #26
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
how come i can't...you devalue the life of a bear being k!lled for SPORT...and why?..how is it any less apalling???....he's not hunting to feed his family...he's hunting for sport...the SAME EXACT way that people f!ght dogs for sports...there is no difference..
A bear is a wild animal, a dog is a pet and if you treat the s**t with affection it will love you and hold you down unconditionally.

Dogs and pets in general are a useful tool, when I have kids no doubt Ima have a dog too. They teach responsibility and they will always hold you and your family down. Had a n*gga try to break into my crib when I was younger and the dog was NOT having that s**t, doberman at the time. Never once did any of my dogs flip on me though and if I told them to chill, they would chill.

A f**king bear acts off instincts, you can TRY to train a bear but even the most well trained bear will switch up on you 95% of the time. You see it on TV and s**t all the time.

CAN a dog flip on you? YES, but thats because of mistreatment. The fact that Mike Vick tortured these dogs and some were still able to rehabilitate to the point where they are now adopted out proves that s**t. You go hit a bear with a bat and that n*gga is mauling that a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #27
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Buehrle is a clown. It's not even about the dogs anymore with these white people.. It's the fact that Michael Vick bounced back so quickly.. They thought he would be ruined, but outside of taking away his freedom for 1 or 2 years, he's coming back better than ever and about to sign a new 60-70mil contract..

And that right there just eats these white people up... Mike Vick >>>>>> your house pet.
sad but true
 7 years ago '07        #28
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,511 | Props total: 43668 43668

Thank you based Buehrle

Last edited by st21; 02-10-2011 at 12:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #29
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 eLLz said:
A bear is a wild animal, a dog is a pet and if you treat the s**t with affection it will love you and hold you down unconditionally.

Dogs and pets in general are a useful tool, when I have kids no doubt Ima have a dog too. They teach responsibility and they will always hold you and your family down. Had a n*gga try to break into my crib when I was younger and the dog was NOT having that s**t, doberman at the time. Never once did any of my dogs flip on me though and if I told them to chill, they would chill.

A f**king bear acts off instincts, you can TRY to train a bear but even the most well trained bear will switch up on you 95% of the time. You see it on TV and s**t all the time.

CAN a dog flip on you? YES, but thats because of mistreatment. The fact that Mike Vick tortured these dogs and some were still able to rehabilitate to the point where they are now adopted out proves that s**t. You go hit a bear with a bat and that n*gga is mauling that a.ss.
 7 years ago '07        #30
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Not all cultures feel how u do. Should we vilify the chinese for eating dogs?
And not everyone loves vick like you guys, should i like him just because someone else does? No. f**k vick, i dont give a s**t about him. Just my opinion
 02-10-2011, 12:49 PM         #31
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

CAN a dog flip on you? YES, but thats because of mistreatment. The fact that Mike Vick tortured these dogs and some were still able to rehabilitate to the point where they are now adopted out proves that s**t. You go poke a bear with a stick and that n*gga is mauling that a.ss.

who gives a s**t about it being a pet...you can't call yourself an animal activist,and condone hunting for sport....that's the essence of hypocrisy....and a horrific argument...

ALL ANIMALS would be wild if we didn't make them pets...doesn't make dog f!ghting,and hunting for sport any different...
 02-10-2011, 12:50 PM         #32
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vick is black

and Buehrle does play for the WHITE sox

:hmm:

7 years ago '06        #33
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
 HotepSuns said:
something needs to happen to him???..he went to prison,and is currently in debt..after signing the richest contract in nfl history....but that's not enough you want him to get physically hurt as well???.....that's hoe s**t....

Is pretty much 2 years in a prison noth enough? Ya took the man's freedom and strippedhim of everything but his physical gifts for the most part. I aint saying Buehrle has to like the brotha but, wishing bodily harm is uncalled for.
 7 years ago '05        #34
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 keithbm1111 said:
And not everyone loves vick like you guys, should i like him just because someone else does? No. f**k vick, i dont give a s**t about him. Just my opinion
not liking him and doing what buehrle did is different. of course you dont have to like him, but to wish ill on someone that firstly you dont know, secondly did nothing to you, and third you do something similar (hunting) that you are so willing to crucify someone else for.

not cool...not cool at all
 7 years ago '06        #35
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't agree with his opinion, but its his opinion.

Seems like whenever someone speaks their mind on this debate it comes out as an article or huge breaking news and everyone stirs up that old debate and gets butthurt about it.
 7 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Where did I say u have to like vick? I could give two s**ts who u like.
you didnt, but you said not everyone feels the same as what Ellz said, and im saying not everyone has to agree with you.

and there is a difference between wild animals and pets. im against hunting too, so i understand why people would be mad. but you cant say there is no difference between k!lling a bear and a dog
 7 years ago '07        #37
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 *eckounltd1972* said:
InB4ThisTurnsIntoARacialDebate
... as for Buehrle its his opinion
 7 years ago '10        #38
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15698 15698
 keithbm1111 said:
you didnt, but you said not everyone feels the same as what Ellz said, and im saying not everyone has to agree with you.

and there is a difference between wild animals and pets. im against hunting too, so i understand why people would be mad. but you cant say there is no difference between k!lling a bear and a dog

Killing is k!lling.

Just like back in history when minorities were k!lled because they were considered not equal, yet they are still human (just a comparison). Now ppl wanna considered animals other than dogs not equal, but yet they r still animals.
 02-10-2011, 01:08 PM         #39
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:

there is no difference....and i defy you to prove otherwise..
 7 years ago '04        #40
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
 eLLz said:
Never found that comparison credible at all.

before I say this I Vick is straight at this point, n*gga served his time and Im sick of hearing about it... what happened, happened

But comparing wild animals to pets holds little weight. That statement is spoken like someone who never had a dog in his life.

So because they're "wild" they have a right to be shot dead by humans for Sport? be real bruh these "wild" animals are just living their lives minding their business and here comes burlehe with his rifle shooting them in the f**king head because its something he was raised to do. I'm just saying don't be mad at vick for what he did and be okay with yourself for basically doing something similar. Its not even for survival you're hunting just cause. the "its not the same" argument doesn't hold here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now