Mark Buehrle said he had 'hope' Vick would get hurt

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 08:50 PM         #201
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
How did I miss this? Mark Burhle is the s**t, I hope he shuts down my Red Sox for these comments

f**k Vick, he can't throw, he has no brain, all he has is speed, dog k!lling dumbass criminal piece of s**t loser.
^This cracka, Extremely mad
 02-10-2011, 08:54 PM         #202
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
^This cracka
Yes because all blacks should support a 54% completing dog k!ller who can't throw but is labeled a QB, yes I am white because I don't respect a criminal and think k!lling is cool, yes Boxden yes.
 02-10-2011, 08:56 PM         #203
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yet if Vick was white this would be 2 pages.

You guys would root for a child rapist just because he had dark skin and braids.
 02-10-2011, 09:05 PM         #204
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn dog, 5 posts in 10 mins....u really are mad
 7 years ago '04        #205
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,404 | Props total: 3912 3912
I hate this dude along with the white sox anyways lol haha..

But for real, stupid a.ss comments.
 7 years ago '06        #206
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
 smokeweed101. said:
Yet if Vick was white this would be 2 pages.

You guys would root for a child rapist just because he had dark skin and braids.
Just like when black people stuck up for OJ, dante stallworth, rae caruth, travis henry, and so on and so on.

shut that s**t up.

there are white people that are pulling for vick too.
 7 years ago '10        #207
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
only a white man could get away with this
 7 years ago '08        #208
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 banga said:
Just like when black people stuck up for OJ, dante stallworth, rae caruth, travis henry, and so on and so on.

shut that s**t up.

there are white people that are pulling for vick too.
Who stuck up for ANY of these people. (I left OJ out because black people def stuck up for him )

Plenty of people bring up Stalworth's case to DEFEND Vick, so I have no idea wtf you're talking about
 7 years ago '06        #209
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
Who stuck up for ANY of these people. (I left OJ out because black people def stuck up for him )

Plenty of people bring up Stalworth's case to DEFEND Vick, so I have no idea wtf you're talking about
his point was, black people will stick up for anybody black. I countered that with those mentioned. black people didn't stick up for OJ the second time.

stallworth gets brought up because it involved a human being being k!lled. vick's case did not yet he served prison time yet stallworth didn't. nobody black is defending what he did despite what smokinweed thinks.

Last edited by banga; 02-10-2011 at 10:16 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #210
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 banga said:
his point was, black people will stick up for anybody black. I countered that with those mentioned. black people didn't stick up for OJ the second time.

stallworth gets brought up because it involved a human being being k!lled. vick's case did not yet he served prison time yet stallworth didn't. nobody black is defending what he did despite what smokinweed thinks.
my bad. Misunderstanding. Good thing I didn't hit you with the typical BX response
 7 years ago '06        #211
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Dy-nasty said:
my bad. Misunderstanding. Good thing I didn't hit you with the typical BX response
 7 years ago '04        #212
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 smokeweed101. said:
How did I miss this? Mark Burhle is the s**t, I hope he shuts down my Red Sox for these comments

f**k Vick, he can't throw, he has no brain, all he has is speed, dog k!lling dumbass criminal piece of s**t loser.
u sound bitter as hell
 7 years ago '04        #213
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 Adamsville4real said:
while he was drunk and he still played the following season s**ts crazy man
the worse thing about the whole stalleworth thing was he went to jail for like 30 days total.
 7 years ago '05        #214
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 16 16
the muufuka did his time, get over it, coming from a person with two dogs...f**kin clowns
 7 years ago '04        #215
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:

You sound like a bitter hoe

s**t's disgusting

man up
 7 years ago '05        #216
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Buehrle has a ring and vick doesnt. he can say what he wants
 7 years ago '04        #217
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,039 | Props total: 1272 1272
lmaoo for a f**kin dog...wheres this dude when ppl die every damn day
 7 years ago '07        #218
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Ok so Mike Vick went to jail, lost all his promotions, damn near broke and had to better himself to make a comeback and be accepted again but you want something to happen to him?

Wishing harm on another human is foul but if you're gonna wish harm on people why not d!ck Cheney or Davis Lesar or Kim Jong Il or someone out there who is/has f**ked up life for multiple people yet never paid any reprimands for their actions.
 7 years ago '04        #219
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
A lot of bias arguements in this thread.

I can sum it like this, some people going to like you for what you do, some people going to hate you for what you do and some people don't care what you do.

f!ghting dogs and hunting. One is illegal, the other is legal with the right licenses.
That's about as black and white when it comes to comparing the two.

Now the scratch your head part is, Buehrle is a multi-millionaire. He hunts for sport, not because he needs to put food on the table or because the animals are destroying his crop, k!lling his livestock etc, etc. And I know for sure he isn't hunting because he feels its his cival duty to stop the over-populating of animals.

So yes, its legal what he is doing but to wish ill on another man for k!lling animals when you do the same. Its a twisted point of view he has.
Because at the end of the day, your still k!lling an animal in a matter that's cruel.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy