Birdman Buys $1 Mil Maybach With Super Bowl Winnings

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
JUICEbox 
space
space
$737 | Props total: 407 407
 StateProperty88 said:
he gonna put 5 million on floyd/pacquiao, he's going to be a rich man when that f!ght happens
naw he gon lose a hell of a lot when pac man knock that arrogant n*gga out
 7 years ago '05        #122
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 679 679
I've looked into the oil company matter and from what I've found he does own a single well somewhere in Kentucky or Tennessee or something like that, now from what I hear the well is now dry but he did make some decent money off of it.

Its incredible the amount of people that get emotional f!ghting over what this man has, the fact of the matter is that he is worth hundreds of millions of dollars on a rainy day and 98.5% of the posters in this thread won't ever see 5% of what he's got.

Real ballers do what they want, when they want, I can walk in a car dealer and be like I want THESE and they won't give me no bulls**t about orders or waiting lists or nothing, please believe I'm driving that b**ch straight off the lot five minutes later. The same goes to my family jeweler in Houston, I've walked in there before and Sal the jeweler has been like 'check out this watch, I think your father will like, take it home, show him let me know" and we're talkin 200,000.00 Patek Phillipe's and Chopards n s**t.

Don't speak about matters that you know nothing about, if you are not rich, or even upper-middle class, you are in no position to speak of who is rich and who is broke
 7 years ago '10        #123
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 JUICEbox said:
naw he gon lose a hell of a lot when pac man knock that arrogant n*gga out
You're living in a fantasy world.
 7 years ago '10        #124
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Draped Up said:
I've looked into the oil company matter and from what I've found he does own a single well somewhere in Kentucky or Tennessee or something like that, now from what I hear the well is now dry but he did make some decent money off of it.

Its incredible the amount of people that get emotional f!ghting over what this man has, the fact of the matter is that he is worth hundreds of millions of dollars on a rainy day and 98.5% of the posters in this thread won't ever see 5% of what he's got.

Real ballers do what they want, when they want, I can walk in a car dealer and be like I want THESE and they won't give me no bulls**t about orders or waiting lists or nothing, please believe I'm driving that b**ch straight off the lot five minutes later. The same goes to my family jeweler in Houston, I've walked in there before and Sal the jeweler has been like 'check out this watch, I think your father will like, take it home, show him let me know" and we're talkin 200,000.00 Patek Phillipe's and Chopards n s**t.

Don't speak about matters that you know nothing about, if you are not rich, or even upper-middle class, you are in no position to speak of who is rich and who is broke
The Millionaire Next Door contradicts everything you just said.
 7 years ago '06        #125
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
It's his money he can do with it how he want's.
 02-11-2011, 11:11 AM         #126
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, Baby is over 40 years old, I would stunt too. This guy has been stunting for 10 years now. I'm sure he knows how to manage his money.
 7 years ago '04        #127
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
Nola Swag for sure gets a few dollars here and there for suckin Baby's d!ck... cuz he's a HUSTLER
 7 years ago '08        #128
EddieDaDon 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 11 11
 meepos said:

[pic - click to view]

aye lookah heah plehboi you awreddy no how we do thangs round hea ya errd me, ma son Wayne tole me ta go wit da cheese hedds cuz he had a vision wen he was locked up ya feel me he tole me he wuz zonin out in a state of meddafyzical un subconshusniss dat he cud akshully see himself flyin ova his sleepin body like a tatted up G6 ya dig, ma nigg sed a vision of Bret Pharve came to him n Bret sed dat da moons of Neptune in da outaspaces are alined n dey makin da shape of Vinse Limbard'os hat ya fill me. I wuz canna skepikull cuz dat n*gga Pharve be maykin sum bad desishins lately ya feel me, like sendin dat pic of his meat to dat lady, i meen sendin dat pic wuznt a bad idea im jess sayin he f**ked up cuz da n*gga cudnt send it to me too ya feel me dat n*gga thank he too gud n s**t, dat n*gga fergot his roots n s**t and how we go way bacc, n*ggas dont no dat befo BirdMan, BM originilly stood fur Brets Meat and dat n*gga let me use the inishills afta dat ya fill me but plehboi im gettin off topik so i digest. Ma n*gga Wayne got so deep in dat trance dat i hadda put ma money on his advise, plus dat n*gga luk cute in a cheese head ma nigg i mean cute like a lil kid like da n*ggaz ma son n s**t ya feel me burr, an imma tell ya right plehboi- a n*gga got paid on dat supabow cuz i bet 3 mill that Kristena Aquilara wuz gone f**k up da lirics to da Nashionals Anthim and plehboi i got dat s**t ma nigg, i hadda feelin she was gone mess up round da part where it sez at the end "and da town uh da braives" but she f**kd up erlir. Hole up i gotta tecks massage from Wayne..... Dat n*gga jess made the guvament put a 14th stripe on da US.A flag das wassup...so yeah ma nigg i aint gone dowt ma son anymo wen it cums ta dis sportz s**t ya feel me imma make dat n*gga gimme pickz fuh da Olympikz cuz forreal dough a n*gga f**kin wit that figger skatin ya feel me n*ggas lookin gracephul n s**t ya feel me im tranna get a group of Magnolia ice skaterz fuh da necks olimpiks like sum black swans n s**t burrr we branchin out like a money tree ya feel me cuz like ma granmda said "plehboi life is like a bocks of chocolitts, if you leeve it in da sun foe a long time dat s**t gone get cancer" aye but n*ggas don't stop the hussle make it grow like a mussle, belee dat plehboi burrrr

[pic - click to view]

early candidate for Post Of The Year!
 7 years ago '07        #129
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,331 | Props total: 21221 21221
 meepos said:

[pic - click to view]

aye lookah heah plehboi you awreddy no how we do thangs round hea ya errd me, ma son Wayne tole me ta go wit da cheese hedds cuz he had a vision wen he was locked up ya feel me he tole me he wuz zonin out in a state of meddafyzical un subconshusniss dat he cud akshully see himself flyin ova his sleepin body like a tatted up G6 ya dig, ma nigg sed a vision of Bret Pharve came to him n Bret sed dat da moons of Neptune in da outaspaces are alined n dey makin da shape of Vinse Limbard'os hat ya fill me. I wuz canna skepikull cuz dat n*gga Pharve be maykin sum bad desishins lately ya feel me, like sendin dat pic of his meat to dat lady, i meen sendin dat pic wuznt a bad idea im jess sayin he f**ked up cuz da n*gga cudnt send it to me too ya feel me dat n*gga thank he too gud n s**t, dat n*gga fergot his roots n s**t and how we go way bacc, n*ggas dont no dat befo BirdMan, BM originilly stood fur Brets Meat and dat n*gga let me use the inishills afta dat ya fill me but plehboi im gettin off topik so i digest. Ma n*gga Wayne got so deep in dat trance dat i hadda put ma money on his advise, plus dat n*gga luk cute in a cheese head ma nigg i mean cute like a lil kid like da n*ggaz ma son n s**t ya feel me burr, an imma tell ya right plehboi- a n*gga got paid on dat supabow cuz i bet 3 mill that Kristena Aquilara wuz gone f**k up da lirics to da Nashionals Anthim and plehboi i got dat s**t ma nigg, i hadda feelin she was gone mess up round da part where it sez at the end "and da town uh da braives" but she f**kd up erlir. Hole up i gotta tecks massage from Wayne..... Dat n*gga jess made the guvament put a 14th stripe on da US.A flag das wassup...so yeah ma nigg i aint gone dowt ma son anymo wen it cums ta dis sportz s**t ya feel me imma make dat n*gga gimme pickz fuh da Olympikz cuz forreal dough a n*gga f**kin wit that figger skatin ya feel me n*ggas lookin gracephul n s**t ya feel me im tranna get a group of Magnolia ice skaterz fuh da necks olimpiks like sum black swans n s**t burrr we branchin out like a money tree ya feel me cuz like ma granmda said "plehboi life is like a bocks of chocolitts, if you leeve it in da sun foe a long time dat s**t gone get cancer" aye but n*ggas don't stop the hussle make it grow like a mussle, belee dat plehboi burrrr

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #130
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418

[pic - click to view]

any person who listens to anything somebody looking like that says is a clown,
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago