most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
smh.... get off this man d!ck.. and stop tryin to count his money. Fact is he got more money then 99.9% of people on this forum put together.. period

Stop tryina act like you know whats in his bank account.. f**kin gossip queens
 7 years ago '04        #102
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Swisher sweet said:
Damn I guess Jay offended a lot of people with that line. Did we get confirmation that he was indeed talking about Birdman yet?
u no jay 2 scared to say if it was...although everybody know it was.

camel will get on radio and when asked about that will prolly say sum dum ish like, thats a blanket statement...it can be for anybody..so whoever takes offense....

jay never say who he tombout. pus*y.

would be a blessing tho if baby stopped rapping.
 7 years ago '04        #103
thaeMDee 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 54 54
wait... Didnt Beyonce buy Jay that new $2.5Mil Bugatti for his Bday???? Just saying...
 7 years ago '07        #104
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 marcusaka50 said:
who gives a f**k about how much Jayz or Baby got. They got more money than everybody on here. Ya'll d!ckridin both of them like you in their will.
U call us d!ckriders for talking bout them and then u are talkin bout us means ur d!ckridin who?
 7 years ago '06        #105
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8568 8568
 six1twan said:
U call us d!ckriders for talking bout them and then u are talkin bout us means ur d!ckridin who?
stfu I came in this thread to look at the car. The thread topic switch from the car to Baby vs Jayz bank accounts.
 7 years ago '08        #106
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

props.....now thats a gif-t
 7 years ago '11        #107
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 nublet said:
real ballers don't spend their money on such bulls**t things... that's why jay=z is worth almost 500 mill and Baby has "baby" money in comparison. no matter how much money Baby or Lil Wayne get, they're always gonna be dumb, ignorant, and classless people
REAL BALLERS spend their money on wutever they want..Wannabe Ballers spend their money on what they can..
Baby has every bit of 500 milli bruh..Forbes dont mean s**t in his situation cuz everything he owns is in his moms name..period..So u think theyre ignorrant, dumb And classless now too? n*gga u a straight up hater..prob sum rich snobby lil white kid born with a silver spoon in your mouth..the f**k are u doing on a hip hop forum bruh..f**k outta here man..

rasheedwallace said:
baby spends everything he gets. i'm convinced his future liabilities will outweigh his earning potential soon enough.

he's rich for now tho, and you can't take money with ya...

*birdcall*
n*ggas been in the game since 1992 bruh..lmao..u'z a hater too bruh..real talk..them n*ggas got too much money to blow in 1 lifetime..

nublet said:
f**k you talkin about? just look at the rap game to see how many ignorants are makin millions. baby was just at the right place, at the right time. he has no real talents and his ignorance and stupidity shine through in his interviews
He has HUSTLE..thats all u need in the rap game dumb a.ss n*gga..

Martel said:
lol.. it takes a smart man to make millions and not blow through it. i don't care how "dumb" baby talks, his business game is up there and that's all that matters. he damn sure doesn't sound too ignorant to me and if he does to you, i hope i sound ignorant enough to make millions off oil alone.
Real talk bruh..these hating a.ss n*ggas talking bout he so iggnorant but yet i dont see no millionaires on this forum..

nublet said:
he was f**kin lying about that oil s**t.... you guys are f**kin gullible and impressionable

and nobody really knows how much money Baby actually has.. he was never featured on the forbes list....
n*gga caked up bruh..hate it or love it..

Prince Cory said:
lieing? this is new to me...i read article after article about that s**t. he said, had it in they videos etc.

so he aint making no oil money?

n*gga got mad oil money bruh..dont listen to the haters..

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
smh.... get off this man d!ck.. and stop tryin to count his money. Fact is he got more money then 99.9% of people on this forum put together.. period

Stop tryina act like you know whats in his bank account.. f**kin gossip queens

real rap bruh..lol..

six1twan said:

Now if Baby has more money then Jay and Jay has more the 50 why is Wayne saying he is try to get where 50 is

Now tell Baby to explain that

I look at it like this if baby think he or Wayne got more money then Jay why is it that Wayne reports his earnings consistantly and baby still hasn't let anybody know how much he is really worth I think somebody needs to fall back and just continue to get money and shut the Fu<K up
that was like 3 years ago dumbass..

marcusaka50 said:
who gives a f**k about how much Jayz or Baby got. They got more money than everybody on here. Ya'll d!ckridin both of them like you in their will.
for real...
 7 years ago '11        #108
NolaSwag 1 heat pts
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

n*gga plainly said, "aint NOBODY MAKINGmore money than Wayne/Us..

Stop feeding into it making it something it aint..just like the media..
 7 years ago '08        #109
j8dakiss 
space
space
 Prince Cory said:
maybe "oil" is code for "cocain"

props....i was thinking the same shyt
 7 years ago '04        #110
chakazulu 1 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
Maybe the oil company was just a cover-up for all of waynes money he's spending.
 7 years ago '08        #111
j8dakiss 
space
space
on some real shyt...regardless if Baby got a legit oil company or not, I commend him, cuz i aint never heard of nann nikkuh talking bout being in that (oil) market, and hopefully it set off sparks in someones brain as to "damn let me get on, and make some dough doing that shyt" and maybe we can get some of these gas prices down.....(On another rumor note) didn't they say Jay-Z bought Beyonce an island.....thats shyttin on that Maybach....regardless...get $$$$......stop hatin
 7 years ago '10        #112
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 NolaSwag said:
REAL BALLERS spend their money on wutever they want..Wannabe Ballers spend their money on what they can..
Baby has every bit of 500 milli bruh..Forbes dont mean s**t in his situation cuz everything he owns is in his moms name..period..So u think theyre ignorrant, dumb And classless now too? n*gga u a straight up hater..prob sum rich snobby lil white kid born with a silver spoon in your mouth..the f**k are u doing on a hip hop forum bruh..f**k outta here man..

n*ggas been in the game since 1992 bruh..lmao..u'z a hater too bruh..real talk..them n*ggas got too much money to blow in 1 lifetime..

He has HUSTLE..thats all u need in the rap game dumb a.ss n*gga..

Real talk bruh..these hating a.ss n*ggas talking bout he so iggnorant but yet i dont see no millionaires on this forum..

n*gga caked up bruh..hate it or love it..

n*gga got mad oil money bruh..dont listen to the haters..

real rap bruh..lol..

that was like 3 years ago dumbass..

for real...
wow you're dumb as f**k,baby doesn't have 500 mill you f**king idiot. taxes are due on EVERYTHING you earn....putting s**t in your moms name doesn't mean s**t. baby is rich jay-z is way richer
 7 years ago '09        #113
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 888 888
 TinyTankX said:
Baby is a dumbass and will be broke soon.
How? He's a 5 Star General Plehboi, Balleeedat! Blaaaaat
 7 years ago '05        #114
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Cantankerous said:

BM been handin out money for rent and having mailmen k!lled for not delivering welfare checks.

now watch n*ggas come in and hate as usual. The BX financial advisors, seem to always know what to do with money they/they'll never have.
dont MAKE a n*gga have to f**k you up. is that that fire?
 7 years ago '07        #115
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,459 | Props total: 14892 14892
believeee dat playboiiii ya underdig

quit hatin its his money

how many can anyone of us on bx bet a million alone then buy a million dollar car
 7 years ago '04        #116
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6614 6614
 meepos said:

[pic - click to view]

aye lookah heah plehboi you awreddy no how we do thangs round hea ya errd me, ma son Wayne tole me ta go wit da cheese hedds cuz he had a vision wen he was locked up ya feel me he tole me he wuz zonin out in a state of meddafyzical un subconshusniss dat he cud akshully see himself flyin ova his sleepin body like a tatted up G6 ya dig, ma nigg sed a vision of Bret Pharve came to him n Bret sed dat da moons of Neptune in da outaspaces are alined n dey makin da shape of Vinse Limbard'os hat ya fill me. I wuz canna skepikull cuz dat n*gga Pharve be maykin sum bad desishins lately ya feel me, like sendin dat pic of his meat to dat lady, i meen sendin dat pic wuznt a bad idea im jess sayin he f**ked up cuz da n*gga cudnt send it to me too ya feel me dat n*gga thank he too gud n s**t, dat n*gga fergot his roots n s**t and how we go way bacc, n*ggas dont no dat befo BirdMan, BM originilly stood fur Brets Meat and dat n*gga let me use the inishills afta dat ya fill me but plehboi im gettin off topik so i digest. Ma n*gga Wayne got so deep in dat trance dat i hadda put ma money on his advise, plus dat n*gga luk cute in a cheese head ma nigg i mean cute like a lil kid like da n*ggaz ma son n s**t ya feel me burr, an imma tell ya right plehboi- a n*gga got paid on dat supabow cuz i bet 3 mill that Kristena Aquilara wuz gone f**k up da lirics to da Nashionals Anthim and plehboi i got dat s**t ma nigg, i hadda feelin she was gone mess up round da part where it sez at the end "and da town uh da braives" but she f**kd up erlir. Hole up i gotta tecks massage from Wayne..... Dat n*gga jess made the guvament put a 14th stripe on da US.A flag das wassup...so yeah ma nigg i aint gone dowt ma son anymo wen it cums ta dis sportz s**t ya feel me imma make dat n*gga gimme pickz fuh da Olympikz cuz forreal dough a n*gga f**kin wit that figger skatin ya feel me n*ggas lookin gracephul n s**t ya feel me im tranna get a group of Magnolia ice skaterz fuh da necks olimpiks like sum black swans n s**t burrr we branchin out like a money tree ya feel me cuz like ma granmda said "plehboi life is like a bocks of chocolitts, if you leeve it in da sun foe a long time dat s**t gone get cancer" aye but n*ggas don't stop the hussle make it grow like a mussle, belee dat plehboi burrrr

[pic - click to view]

This s**t is BEYOND epic!!!
 7 years ago '10        #117
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Millerionaire87 said:
n*gga STFU...talkin bout jay aint dumb enough to buy it....all celebs buy dumb s**t!...stunna just off da wall with it...them nn*ggas really got money to blow...they dont talk about it they do it....who puts platinum and diamons in their teeth for a million dollas?? a n*gga who has it right??...dumbass

in my wayne mode right now: if you reply back im not going to respond...so stay in yo place gillie

You really think Jay can't afford to buy that? Didn't Jay buy Beyonce a 20 million dollar island?
 7 years ago '05        #118
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 9810 9810
I hope to the high heavens that I don't see this dude on Behind the Music talking about he blew over 2 billion dollars in dumb ways and on dumb things. His accountant should freeze his funds or something. But I am sure he has an amount set aside for spending...I hope.
 7 years ago '10        #119
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 nublet said:
f**k you talkin about? just look at the rap game to see how many ignorants are makin millions. baby was just at the right place, at the right time. he has no real talents and his ignorance and stupidity shine through in his interviews
That makes no sense, obviously Baby understands the music business looked at how many stars he's created, Juvi,Wayne, Hot Boys, Drake, Nicki Minaj he's mastered urban music.
 7 years ago '07        #120
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 marcusaka50 said:
stfu I came in this thread to look at the car. The thread topic switch from the car to Baby vs Jayz bank accounts.
Well after you read the first thread you should have got the Fu<K then

Ur big headazz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy