Birdman Buys $1 Mil Maybach With Super Bowl Winnings

most viewed right now
 217
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11244 11244
baby spends everything he gets. i'm convinced his future liabilities will outweigh his earning potential soon enough.

he's rich for now tho, and you can't take money with ya...

*birdcall*
 7 years ago '10        #82
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,507 | Props total: 9858 9858
 nublet said:
real ballers don't spend their money on such bulls**t things... that's why jay=z is worth almost 500 mill and Baby has "baby" money in comparison. no matter how much money Baby or Lil Wayne get, they're always gonna be dumb, ignorant, and classless people


How many dumb ignorant people you know making millions?

You do not get too where they are by being any of the above mentioned f**k you talkin bout
 7 years ago '04        #83
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 JayDawn said:


How many dumb ignorant people you know making millions?

You do not get too where they are by being any of the above mentioned f**k you talkin bout
f**k you talkin about? just look at the rap game to see how many ignorants are makin millions. baby was just at the right place, at the right time. he has no real talents and his ignorance and stupidity shine through in his interviews
 7 years ago '07        #84
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 rexplosive said:
imagine what he would've got with jay'z ladies money
Goodnight ladies and gentlemen..... close thread
 7 years ago '05        #85
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 nublet said:
f**k you talkin about? just look at the rap game to see how many ignorants are makin millions. baby was just at the right place, at the right time. he has no real talents and his ignorance and stupidity shine through in his interviews
lol.. it takes a smart man to make millions and not blow through it. i don't care how "dumb" baby talks, his business game is up there and that's all that matters. he damn sure doesn't sound too ignorant to me and if he does to you, i hope i sound ignorant enough to make millions off oil alone.
 7 years ago '04        #86
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 Martel said:
lol.. it takes a smart man to make millions and not blow through it. i don't care how "dumb" baby talks, his business game is up there and that's all that matters. he damn sure doesn't sound too ignorant to me and if he does to you, i hope i sound ignorant enough to make millions off oil alone.
he was f**kin lying about that oil s**t.... you guys are f**kin gullible and impressionable

and nobody really knows how much money Baby actually has.. he was never featured on the forbes list....
 7 years ago '06        #87
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 nublet said:
he was f**kin lying about that oil s**t.... you guys are f**kin gullible and impressionable

and nobody really knows how much money Baby actually has.. he was never featured on the forbes list....

lieing? this is new to me...i read article after article about that s**t. he said, had it in they videos etc.


so he aint making no oil money?
 02-10-2011, 11:16 PM         #88
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #89
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]


whats this from?



















































[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #90
nublet 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 42 42
 Prince Cory said:
lieing? this is new to me...i read article after article about that s**t. he said, had it in they videos etc.


so he aint making no oil money?
took me a while to find the links but here they are:



 7 years ago '06        #91
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
maybe "oil" is code for "cocain"
 7 years ago '04        #92
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 nublet said:
took me a while to find the links but here they are:





I didn't actually look on bloomburg's site itself for their actual news article but will dismiss "realtalkny" a hip-hop site for having official news corporate business news
 02-11-2011, 12:08 AM         #93
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prince Cory said:
whats this from?



















































[pic - click to view]

Jesus created it for all of mankind.



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #94
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179

[video - click to view]



Now if Baby has more money then Jay and Jay has more the 50 why is Wayne saying he is try to get where 50 is

Now tell Baby to explain that

I look at it like this if baby think he or Wayne got more money then Jay why is it that Wayne reports his earnings consistantly and baby still hasn't let anybody know how much he is really worth I think somebody needs to fall back and just continue to get money and shut the Fu<K up


Last edited by six1twan; 02-11-2011 at 01:14 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #95
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 7 years ago '05        #96
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 nublet said:
he was f**kin lying about that oil s**t.... you guys are f**kin gullible and impressionable

and nobody really knows how much money Baby actually has.. he was never featured on the forbes list....
does it matter? at the end of the day he's rich. i'm sure if he was a dumb as you guys say he is he'da blew through that money already. im sorry but i can't act like im more intelligent than any dude making that much more money than me. clearly there's something he's more knowledgeable at than all of us so i don't get the point.
 02-11-2011, 01:08 AM         #97
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

 02-11-2011, 01:36 AM         #98
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nublet said:
real ballers don't spend their money on such bulls**t things... that's why jay=z is worth almost 500 mill and Baby has "baby" money in comparison. no matter how much money Baby or Lil Wayne get, they're always gonna be dumb, ignorant, and classless people
exactly !
 7 years ago '04        #99
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 nublet said:
real ballers don't spend their money on such bulls**t things... that's why jay=z is worth almost 500 mill and Baby has "baby" money in comparison. no matter how much money Baby or Lil Wayne get, they're always gonna be dumb, ignorant, and classless people
And how exactly would you know what "real ballers" do again? ..... oh
 7 years ago '06        #100
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,685 | Props total: 8638 8638
who gives a f**k about how much Jayz or Baby got. They got more money than everybody on here. Ya'll d!ckridin both of them like you in their will.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy