It´s a wrap for Scarface :(

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 02:18 PM         #41
alberto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Word on the street is that Scarface offered an executive-producer credit to anyone willing to pick up his bail. This was never confirmed, but we're able to confirm that Scarface is a rap icon who is not going to slap his name on just any album in exchange for a cheeseburger. So, this one was a tell-tale sign that something was amiss in the Brad Jordan camp.

The thing is, ‘Face doesn’t show any signs of getting out anytime soon. He owes a pretty significant amount of money and he’s got several baby mommas. From what I understand, there is another issue with one of his baby moms that’s not on the up-n-up and couldn’t pinch him worse than the failure to pay. What that is, I’ll let you figure it out, but its not hard. Getting out of the bing could be if its true. Sorry, I’m being vague, but again…Face is the man. Think about it and you’ll figure it out.
 02-10-2011, 02:19 PM         #42
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
cut what out, so violatin probation knowin u had aggravated a.ssualt charges already becuz of a handgun not issued to you is ok to support to free him???

so basically "let that man go even though he's a known criminal and is in possession of a handgun" is ok but we cant say "let that man go, he's not k!llin nobody, he just aint payin child support", but we can rally behind pimp though right??

if i have to explain to you the difference between these 2....that's a problem....
 7 years ago '10        #43
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
nas and joe budden won

but on the real that sucks for scarface ..but reading this made you want to
 7 years ago '09        #44
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 kiddrocay said:

scarface

[pic - click to view]

damn face
 7 years ago '07        #45
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Imagin3 said:
the sad thing is
you know damn well
none of these b**ches are gonna use that s**t for the kid
smh
prolly about 20 %
 7 years ago '07        #46
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
its pretty sad that i can pull finer b**ches than my favorite rapper. im dissapointed in face.
 7 years ago '04        #47
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
Damn Face.........
 7 years ago '09        #48
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 MiseryCityTexas said:
its pretty sad that i can pull finer b**ches than my favorite rapper. im dissapointed in face.
Crucial!!! Dang!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #49
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 kiddrocay said:

scarface

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #50
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 EscoNore said:
Scarface is mormon
and you're a moron
 7 years ago '04        #51
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,408 | Props total: 29614 29614
 RICKY ROZAY said:
Scarface is a RAT

rats always find a way to ease out of a situation

don't be surprised if all his baby mamas end up behind bars

he turned in his cocaine supplier.....why y'all think he won't flip on his b**ches
you shouldnt even be in this thread b...maybe u should learn b...u dont even see your kid b...f**k outta here b....lol at a rat, gucci would smack u for sayin that b...
 7 years ago '09        #52
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,476 | Props total: 11359 11359
 HotepSuns said:
if i have to explain to you the difference between these 2....that's a problem....
so u think its ok to have a campaign to free a man who has a history of aggravated a.ssault???
 02-10-2011, 07:03 PM         #53
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
so u think its ok to have a campaign to free a man who has a history of aggravated a.ssault???
come on my n*gga...you from texas i know you got to know the story behind why pimp was locked...it was bulls**t like i said behind some whop head a.ss hoe...completely different then what's going on with face...check the interview with pimp..

I dont think anyone out here is really clear about what really got you into this predicament. What are you in here for?

Well you know, what they call aggravated a.ssault. But now, there was no bodily injury and it actually was not an a.ssault. In the state of Texas, if a person fears for they life and you have a weapon, thats classified as aggravated a.ssault. So Im gonna give you the quick run down of the story. Im in a mall, Im by myself, Im in a store and I got a cell phone up to my ear. I tell the manager, I need this pair of shoes and I got my back turned. Theres a group of five people, three girls and two guys. I hear a conversation going on behind me. One of the girls ask the girl behind the counter Whos that? And the girl proceeds to tell her, oh thats Pimp C whoop de whoo, this and that, gets to naming some songs. So real loudly and real belligerently the broad goes Oh! I dont listen to them old pus*y a.ss n*ggas. Like that right? So uh, Im on the phone with Bun at the time I tell him Hey man lemme call you back. So I hang up and I turn around and when I see them broads, I asked her I said Hey man uh, why you gotta talk my name with that s**t in ya mouth? You know what Im sayin? So me and the broad, we get in a little argument but its really funny. People laughin you know what Im sayin? She crackin on me, Im crackin on her, and in the process I got the best of her. So the broad was like uh Yeah n*gga, I got your b**ch, this such and such street, and she reached off in her jacket and when she did that I lifted up my jacket and showed her the thang. So when I showed her the thang I said, look, I said, Freeze, dont move no mo. And I look over at the two dudes and I say mayne dont even try it and the dude put his hands up and said Man we dont want it. And I tell them, I dont want it either man. I look back at the broad and I say Yall need to back up out this store, this not funny no more. Thats the incident that led to me getting locked up here. I ended up getting charged with aggravated a.ssault for that. They said that was an a.ssault cuz I showed them my pistol. Alright, in the process, I ended up taking a probation, whats called Deferred Adjudication Probation on it. Which was capped off at 4 years. I ended up violating the probation a year later on a community service violation which is something they dont usually do. But in my case, hey it was politics. The rest is history man. I been gone ever since then. They sent special prosecutors after me. They started asking me, What is Rap-A-Lot Records, who is James Prince to you? And all that kind of talk and I told them, Thats a friend of my family. Im not signed to Rap-A-Lot Records, Im signed to Jive Records, so in the process, I felt like I was in the position where I had to take the probation because what they was talking was some way out s**t. And mind you, at the time I took it, I knew I was gonna violate it because the system is set up down here to where 90-95% of the people who take this type of probation violate it. But I also knew and I had it in my heart and I knew in my head that most times if you dont catch another case and you violate in some kind of way they usually give you the time you have left on probation. So what I was trying to do was cap something off that could have been 2 20 at 4 years. But now, uh, mind you, the judge got the right when you violate to give you what the crime carry. But now I didnt catch no new case and really if I hadnt been who I am or who they perceive me to be, it probably wouldnt have got violated for a community service violation and I probably wouldnt have got the extra 4 years tacked on to the 4 I already had.

So you got 8 years?

Yeah I got 8 years aggravated. Classified as aggravated a.ssault with a deadly weapon.

Last edited by HotepSuns; 02-10-2011 at 07:06 PM..
 02-10-2011, 07:06 PM         #54
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
bailed out as in helping him pay off his s**t
Hopefully someone helps him. I'm sure he's put alotta raps cats on
 7 years ago '07        #55
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
only decent b**ch he nutted in was chana wiley, he had to be drunk for the rest.
 7 years ago '09        #56
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,476 | Props total: 11359 11359
 HotepSuns said:
come on my n*gga...you from texas i know you got to know the story behind why pimp was locked...it was bulls**t like i said behind some whop head a.ss hoe...completely different then what's going on with face...check the interview with pimp..

yea i'm from houston but the n*gga know who he is, he's pimp c, a real n*gga would have walked away from that situation and he would have never have to show his pistol, its f**ked up what happened cuz he didnt deserve that s**t but you black and flashin a pistol inside a mall and you a well known artist, he should know better than that, not 8 year worthy but he still f**ked up

rip pimp c
 04-04-2011, 01:29 AM         #57
K. Slack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm on child support and them muthaf#(kaz don't give a damn about no man! I dont know his situation but I know child support is cruel!
 7 years ago '07        #58
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
females have it so easy man i swear
 7 years ago '04        #59
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 alberto said:
Word on the street is that Scarface offered an executive-producer credit to anyone willing to pick up his bail. This was never confirmed, but we're able to confirm that Scarface is a rap icon who is not going to slap his name on just any album in exchange for a cheeseburger. So, this one was a tell-tale sign that something was amiss in the Brad Jordan camp.

The thing is, ‘Face doesn’t show any signs of getting out anytime soon. He owes a pretty significant amount of money and he’s got several baby mommas. From what I understand, there is another issue with one of his baby moms that’s not on the up-n-up and couldn’t pinch him worse than the failure to pay. What that is, I’ll let you figure it out, but its not hard. Getting out of the bing could be if its true. Sorry, I’m being vague, but again…Face is the man. Think about it and you’ll figure it out.

7 years ago '04        #60
thug_poet777 2 heat pts
space
space
$938 | Props total: 27 27
 Blacknitro said:
What's so cruel about it?

Either keep your d!ck in your pants or pay your child support bill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago