most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-03-2011, 09:36 AM         #141
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank You Based Broussard!

stays coming with that comedic heat
 7 years ago '07        #142
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1846 1846
failsauce
 7 years ago '05        #143
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 WiLL i AM said:

i dont think hes well known. but he does have over 1,000 posts. f**k that. im not sayin s**t. plus who f**kin cares. that s**t happened a few years ago. i already got in trouble for postin pics of my current one. she found out

look what i said unless ny gives up the whole roster and draft picks THAT WHAT NY DID LOL HA HA SO IDK WHY U POSTING THIS LIKE U PROVEN SOMETHING. Ny gave up the whole team and got melo Chris never said one time in that video OR ON 1ST TAKE THAT MELO WILL BE A LAKER NEVER I WATCH IT THAT WHOLE WEEK AND HE NEVER SAID THAT PERIOD SHOW ME THE TAPE.
 7 years ago '05        #144
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
Bulls**t. Hhe said it a FEW times on first and 10 so the f**k u talkin about?
show me the tape where he saying melo will be a laker. u cant cause that s**t dont exist he never said that. he said den would do it but lakers never even came close to given up Drew. they just had talks. in that video its not even close to saying anything about melo for sure going to the laker.s

and if u read my eariler post i said i heard on the radio that it would go down and that was true. BUT the lakers didnt want to do it at all. Plus NY gave up the whole roseter LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD IN EARILER POST. so go sit down somewhere n*gga read a book u proved nothing
 7 years ago '05        #145
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 WiLL i AM said:
i watch taht s**t every morning and i may be smokin while watchin but i know what the f**k im watchin

oh well who cares we got melo. and u secretly d!ckride the knicks and jets so we all win right?
so been a fan of players and teams other then my own makes me a d!ck rider lo smh. just cause i speak truth bout jets and ny which i have makes me a d!ck rider. lol

2 things on bx i will never understand 1 ppl on this site always try to prove someone is a fake fan when really its the net who gives a s**t. 2 ppl on this site just throw out the word d!ckrider every time u dont agree with them or there team lol smh. i thought this was a debate forum but everytime u try to make a point or try to speak facts about any team , that makes u a d!ckrider???? then what is the point of been on here and talking
 7 years ago '06        #146
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
broussard is trash... n*gga always saying stupid s**t.
 03-03-2011, 02:42 PM         #147
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the same guy that said Phil Jackson and Lebron were going to the Bulls last offseason
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy