Chris Broussard Says Carmelo Will Be A Laker Before The Trade Deadline

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 JNyiri77 said:

[pic - click to view]

name me one time when chris said something was going down for sure and it didnt. that man never said 1 time that lbj and chi was for sure he never said ny for lbj was for sure. he said maybe possible never once did he said for sure and it didnt go thru. I know u guys like to twist up words and u cant read but facts are facts. Chris is always on point and if he really said melo will be a laker before deadline then it prob will happen i am at work so i cant see the video but he has never said somethign was going to happen for sure then it not . if he has plz show me
 7 years ago '05        #62
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
god your stupid read the title of it says on the POSSIBILITY DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS POSSIBILITY??? f**kING IDIOT THAT MEANS MAYBE COULD HAPPEN CHRIS NEVER SAID FOR SURE AT 1 TIME LBJ WAS GOING TO CHI POSSIBILTIY MEANS ITS POSSIBLE STAY IN SCHOOL OK

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #63
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6779 6779
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
god your stupid read the title of it says on the POSSIBILITY DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS POSSIBILITY??? f**kING IDIOT THAT MEANS MAYBE COULD HAPPEN CHRIS NEVER SAID FOR SURE AT 1 TIME LBJ WAS GOING TO CHI POSSIBILTIY MEANS ITS POSSIBLE STAY IN SCHOOL OK

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #64
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Rockobox said:

[pic - click to view]

no one mad at all yall just stupid. like i said plz show me when chris said something was going down 100 percent and it didnt. he never said lbj was going anywhere 100 percent except mia and he was rite. But this is BX where all u guys do is hate and discredited just like u did with steven A love how u ppl think u know more about nba then actually nba ppl..
 7 years ago '09        #65
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
its Kobes chance to get a 6th ring and Phils last season, the Lakers are going to go all out to get them both what they deserve
 7 years ago '05        #66
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i dont even care if melo goes to la but if he does 1st place i am going is here cant wait to here what u haters would say lol prob be crying all over the pc lol lmao ha ha.
 7 years ago '04        #67
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Main Event said:
We got n*ggas believing Broussard now :lachen001:
"I have inside sources that say LeBron will be going to the New York Knicks"

"But I have a feeling he is gonna go to the Bulls to follow his road of being the next Michael Jordan"

"My sources tell me he wants to stay in Cleveland and continue winning there. That's where he's from and he's an idol to the city"

"There is no way he's going to Miami and join Dwayne Wade and the Miami Heat"

I have a feeling Chris Bozo posts on boxden under the screen name Javon
 7 years ago '10        #68
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
f**k.
 7 years ago '10        #69
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,521 | Props total: 9883 9883

[pic - click to view]

Knick dudes worried on the sly

Deal or no deal yall n*ggas squirming
 7 years ago '04        #70
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
game over yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 7 years ago '05        #72
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
fools are in deinal i just heard on espn radio that it looks like this deal is gonna get done BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 7 years ago '06        #73
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6779 6779
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
fools are in deinal i just heard on espn radio that it looks like this deal is gonna get done BOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
cool story bro
 7 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

dude.....shut the f**k up....you have to be one of the most delusional a.ss retarded laker/Kobe fans on here....what are we mad at? what are we hating on? if u were able to take the purple and gold dildo out your a.ss maybe you would be able to see that everyone's issue is with Chris broussard...he spews a bunch of meaningless info out there to up his chances that one of the things he says come true so he can say "I told u so"...I swear u guys are the f**kin worst on here...

and really?...broussard is always 100% correct?...did u not see the videos? did u not see the coverage last yr? did u not see this n*gga on national TV making himself look like a clown with all of his so called sources/predictions/guarantees.....just log off obviously your delusions are the sign of a serious problem .....and atop typing in caps lock all the time u clown u do that s**t in every thread...
rite i am a stan lol ha ha i am one of the few ppl that keep it 100 on this site f**k outta here. plz show me one time where chris Guarantee something and it did not go down .. plz show me ill wait
 7 years ago '05        #75
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
unless NY tells den to give up the whole roster and 2 draft picks the deal is going down hate on ppl hate on
 02-09-2011, 04:43 PM         #76
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of us, well s**t i'll speak for myself, arent fans of teams persay, we're fans of certain players, which means i'll like the players wherever they go, and most likely the team since i want them to succeed. people are taught since they are kids to cheer for the team that plays in their city/state/region...and while there is nothing wrong with that, that owner of that team really doesnt give a f**k about you...nor the players most of the time. I'm not a Melo fan, but I'm a big Kobe/Artest/and whoever that dude is that cuffed Monica...so in turn I like the Lakers.
 7 years ago '05        #77
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
look for the RECORD on some real s**t i think he will go to NY but all i am saying is this can go down like its 50/50 chance it can and if u look at it we prob offer a better deal then NY Nets had the best offer, but Melo wont go there . All this talk about Chris been wrong all the time is False Dude may give reports and his gut feeling may be wrong. But he has never flat out said something is gonna to happen put my word on it, and it didnt happen is all i am saying. I can see some of u are getting all emo so ill just stop posting and move on. Lakers b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #78
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Rico23 said:
*fixed
rite your the real clown still didnt answer my question show me where he said it 100 percent and it didnt go down lol the only clow on here is u. and u will no longer get any of my time. And i cant see the video cause i am at work and we cant watch videos but i am off at the top of the hour:-)

Last edited by GUNIT-FINEST; 02-09-2011 at 04:54 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #79
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
if this does go down just saying now no fake a.ss Bandwagon BX fan can jump ship now u just stay hating. i am like split i want this to go down but i dont wanna loose Drew but if his knees are done for then this is a good deal. And maybe they can give us Birdman or someone else an extra big get a 3rd team into the deal
 02-09-2011, 04:57 PM         #80
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
ill just stop posting and move on. Lakers b**ch
4 mins later...

GUNIT-FINEST said:
rite your the real clown still didnt answer my question show me where he said it 100 percent and it didnt go down lol the only clow on here is u. and u will no longer get any of my time. And i cant see the video cause i am at work and we cant watch videos but i am off at the top of the hour:-)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy