most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 Rico23 said:
uh no...I'm the same color as him but*odb voice* "f**k that n*gga name"...

but u are a Lakers "fan" so...I see why you're "excited"

Ok how bout "lightskin n*gga and the light skin n*gga sayn that melo is comin to LA".....unite

That good?
 7 years ago '04        #42
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19627 19627
didnt this Oreo say LeBreezy was going to be a Bull?
 7 years ago '05        #43
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
its kinda funny watching so many people that were SO HYPED for Bynum to come back in December...now ready to sail this n*gga off to f**king Cleveland

crazy, yo...
 7 years ago '06        #44
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743

[pic - click to view]

02-09-2011, 03:40 PM         #45
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers Wouldn't Discuss Gasol For Anthony
Feb 09, 2011 07:17 AM EST

The Lakers have denied that they would trade center Andrew Bynum to the Nuggets in a package for Carmelo Anthony, but he wasn't the only star player from L.A.'s roster discussed.

There have been talks between the Lakers and Nuggets and the two-time defending champions declined to discuss a trade centered around Anthony and Pau Gasol, opting to keep the player that has helped them win two titles.

They view Anthony as a top-tier player, but the Lakers are worried about the massive contract ramifications of acquiring him.

Via Los Angeles Times

Read more:
 7 years ago '04        #46
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 YoungNiNsane said:
Artest isn't involved in any Melo deal.

As a matter of fact, I saw this s**t on Sportscenter yesterday. A package surrounding Bynum for Anthony, if this deal was to happen. I also heard Lakers are trying to deal Artest to Charlotte for S Jax or Gerald Wallace. That gives me the idea that Brown may be involved in this, too.

They're going to blow more than half their roster up to acquire Melo. I don't know if that's a good idea. Nuggets had also inquired about Gasol for Melo and Lakers front office declined to discuss a deal surrounding Gasol.

So, let's see where this goes. If anything, Melo will just stay in Denver for the rest of the season and sign in NY as a FA...which doesn't sound like a bad idea either. That way all this s**t will be over with.
That's way too much to do this late in the year. They would have to get rid of Artest and Jordan seems like just the GM/Owner who would do it. They'd still need to replace Bynum with a big. You put Odom back in the starting lineup and the bench is absolute gutter garbage. I know it's Melo and all, but I'm shocked that so many Laker fans are thinking this irrationally about this. MELO IS NOT THE ANSWER. Defense is our problem, we don't need another scorer. Our size is one of our big advantages and we're just going to let him go? Had we just kept Ariza we wouldn't even be going through this bulls**t.
 7 years ago '09        #47
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
 Dy-nasty said:
I hope he's wrong. Not because I wan't Melo on the Knicks (which I do) but because I want this to RUIN dudes credibility and ESPN to fire him. I can't STAND this Braxton P. Hartnabrig a.ss n*gga
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #48
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Broussard did not say "Melo will be a Laker"

The f**k is wrong with your comprehension....
 7 years ago '05        #49
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 TanstA! said:
didnt this Oreo say LeBreezy was going to be a Bull?
Yes he did. He flipped the script after DAN LEBATARD broke the LeBron to Miami story.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
Name names or you bulls**tting.. f**k all the blue's clue's kiddy games.. Just say who he is...

I bet this n*gga aint even a well known poster.. Probably some off brand n*gga with less than 100 post..
 7 years ago '05        #51
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970 OP
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
 WiLL i AM said:
nobody is mad. u just look like 80% of the d!ckring new yorkers that ride the winning teams

i know plenty f*ggets around my area that are laker, heat fans,etc. once the knicks are near winning something, i know damn well all of them will claim Knicks

the f*gget a.ss n*gga that posts here that his chick cheated on him for over 3 years with me, and i had her half sister at the same time all that time. he knows what it is. dude claimed lakers, and started heat once the heat won it

he knows who he is
well i been a d!ckrydin new yorker since 96. i been on the bandwagon since eddie jones was the man and ill always be

but ay im a knicks fan by default like someone said on here
 7 years ago '05        #52
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
?!?!?!?
 7 years ago '08        #53
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 WiLL i AM said:
nobody is mad. u just look like 80% of the d!ckring new yorkers that ride the winning teams

i know plenty f*ggets around my area that are laker, heat fans,etc. once the knicks are near winning something, i know damn well all of them will claim Knicks

the f*gget a.ss n*gga that posts here that his chick cheated on him for over 3 years with me, and i had her half sister at the same time all that time. he knows what it is. dude claimed lakers, and started heat once the heat won it

he knows who he is
AWWWWWW s**ttt

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #54
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 WiLL i AM said:

he knows who he is
 7 years ago '05        #55
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow u n*ggas is madddddddddddddddd Chris is always on point u fools brining up BS just to discredit him cause u dont want the lakers to get melo why would he lie he was the 1st one to break the store now u gonna act like he is lie??? lol this could go down and if it does bX prob shut down for month all the haters be sick to death to even talk on site.
 7 years ago '06        #56
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
wow u n*ggas is madddddddddddddddd Chris is always on point u fools brining up BS just to discredit him cause u dont want the lakers to get melo why would he lie he was the 1st one to break the store now u gonna act like he is lie??? lol this could go down and if it does bX prob shut down for month all the haters be sick to death to even talk on site.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

[video - click to view]

Oh yeah.

Always right.
 02-09-2011, 04:10 PM         #58
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #59
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Rockobox said:

Oh yeah.

Always right.
He had Lebron, Bosh, Joe Johnson, Phil Jackson and Jesus Christ going to the Bulls. How he has a job I have no f**kin' clue.
 7 years ago '05        #60
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Rockobox said:

Oh yeah.

Always right.
god your stupid read the title of it says on the POSSIBILITY DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS POSSIBILITY??? f**kING IDIOT THAT MEANS MAYBE COULD HAPPEN CHRIS NEVER SAID FOR SURE AT 1 TIME LBJ WAS GOING TO CHI POSSIBILTIY MEANS ITS POSSIBLE STAY IN SCHOOL OK
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy