Chris Broussard Says Carmelo Will Be A Laker Before The Trade Deadline

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
if its not Luke Walton for Melo than f**k it....
 7 years ago '07        #22
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
According to Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports, Carmelo Anthony said he would "take a real hard look at" signing a contract extension with Denver if he's not traded at the deadline.
Obviously that's not a definitive answer in either direction, but a comment like this may help raise Denver management's hopes of keeping Carmelo in town. It's worth noting that Carmelo's quote comes after a Denver Post report earlier on Wednesday saying that there's a "better-than-average" chance that he won't be traded this season.

This whole thing is annoying as s**t. First he wants out, then he says he'll stay, then wants out and wont sign in denver, then he will sign in denver. Seriously f**king annoying
 7 years ago '05        #23
mil 
space
space
space
$370 | Props total: 54 54
Stephen A Smith said Lebron was going to Miami a month before it happened and everyone called him an idiot
 7 years ago '05        #24
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
^Keith I don't believe Melo for one second when he says that, and I think he's just being nice to the Denver fanbase of selling them false hope,I think he's setting their a.ss up to not be traded so he can sign outright to NYC.. If I was Denver I wouldn't trust him.. I mean if he hasn't resigned now, what is going to change after the trade deadline since Denver can't improve and already let the deadline pass...
 7 years ago '08        #25
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Hold That said:
I don't care much for him either.. The whole "If you had to put a gun to my head, I would say LeBron is going to Chicago" is where he lost me.

At the end of the day the man is just doing his job, calling sources and links and just reporting what he hears... No matter if he agrees with it or not thats pretty much what ESPN pays him to do, is report the gossip not necessarily just the facts.. But report both..
That's my point. He doesn't report anything. Actually that's a lie. He reports EVERYTHING. He wants to be first to break the news. I can't stand people that do s**t like that.
 7 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6427 6427
 RAZAH CUTS said:
damn....didn't see this comin....

my Nuggets fell under the spell of LaLa land....

hope we get face value....
the irony of that sentence
 7 years ago '05        #27
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4897 4897
Seriously? So the Nuggz willing to take Artest's contract? Lakers who are 20 games above .500 and 3rd in the West are willing to drastically alter their roster when it's likely that they'll represent the West in the Finals as currently constructed. Broussard I really don't think has any sources. He just speculates which is why Stephen A. beat this n*gga badly on the LeBron to Miami news.

Part wants to see it happen though to see what happens to the Knicks. I think Donnie Walsh will be fired 2 seconds after such a trade goes down.
 7 years ago '07        #28
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

KnicksLost
 7 years ago '08        #29
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,274 | Props total: 13645 13645
And what is he gonna say when da 24th rolls around and melo isnt a laker???
 7 years ago '05        #30
mil 
space
space
space
$370 | Props total: 54 54
this trade isnt going to happen if artest is involved. they had the opportunity to get artest a few years back and it was vetoed by everyone. and i didnt get this information from a blog or espn.
 7 years ago '06        #31
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,643 | Props total: 8579 8579
Melo will be a Laker. Its some bulls**t but I believe he will be. You only get one chance to get another superstar player thats top 5. Melo will be the man after Kobe retires. Them losing Bynum can hurt them but its Melo. You can always get another big man next year if not this year

Its offical Melo is a Laker
 7 years ago '06        #32
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
If there were nobody listening...they'd be much more responsible in their journalism. Since the Media has this generation by the neck these days, they can tell you whatever they want no matter how wrong they can be...because they know you'll be back for more with their latest "breaking" story.

Its sad to see so many who can't think or have the ability to reason for themselves.
 7 years ago '05        #33
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4897 4897
 mil said:
this trade isnt going to happen if artest is involved. they had the opportunity to get artest a few years back and it was vetoed by everyone. and i didnt get this information from a blog or espn.
That's my whole thing. The Lakers primarily entertained the Nuggz because LA wants to get rid of Artest. Obviously getting Melo would be a big thing too. But if a trade for Melo happens yes Bynum would be the main piece. But Artest has to be involved as well. They can't be locked into Artest for the next 4 years with Melo on the Lakers playing the same position. Truthfully speaking....this trade would definitely happened if the Nuggz are willing to take Artest too.
 7 years ago '08        #34
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 CashNy said:
lol@being a warriors fan
that's the dumbest s**t I've heard in a while.

Coming from a NY n*gga rooting for LA too?
 02-09-2011, 02:57 PM         #35
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
If there were nobody listening...they'd be much more responsible in their journalism. Since the Media has this generation by the neck these days, they can tell you whatever they want no matter how wrong they can be...because they know you'll be back for more with their latest "breaking" story.

Its sad to see so many who can't think or have the ability to reason for themselves.
sadly throwing s**t to the wall and watching what sticks is the new form of journalism....
 7 years ago '10        #36
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Artest isn't involved in any Melo deal.

As a matter of fact, I saw this s**t on Sportscenter yesterday. A package surrounding Bynum for Anthony, if this deal was to happen. I also heard Lakers are trying to deal Artest to Charlotte for S Jax or Gerald Wallace. That gives me the idea that Brown may be involved in this, too.

They're going to blow more than half their roster up to acquire Melo. I don't know if that's a good idea. Nuggets had also inquired about Gasol for Melo and Lakers front office declined to discuss a deal surrounding Gasol.

So, let's see where this goes. If anything, Melo will just stay in Denver for the rest of the season and sign in NY as a FA...which doesn't sound like a bad idea either. That way all this s**t will be over with.
 7 years ago '04        #37
clayface 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
Andrew Bynum dismisses trade talk!
 7 years ago '05        #38
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970 OP
space
space
$75,877 | Props total: 30088 30088
 Dunknown24 said:
that's the dumbest s**t I've heard in a while.

Coming from a NY n*gga rooting for LA too?
ohhhhh he mad
 7 years ago '05        #39
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970 OP
space
space
$75,877 | Props total: 30088 30088
 clayface said:
Andrew Bynum dismisses trade talk!
who is he ? hes a center that barley plays he has no say so like a kobe or pau or fisher

if they wanted to send him to the cavs they could and he couldnt do s**t
 7 years ago '04        #40
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Light skin n*ggas unite!!!! U BET NOT BE BULLs**tTIN CHRIS!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy