Cam'Ron shows us how he swags on Wednesday mornings!! NO HOMO

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #141
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$426 | Props total: 119 119
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
Run up on 50 Cent trying to rob him or take something for him...

Run up on Yay...trying to rob him or shoot him...

I guarantee you....none of you n*ggas walk away breathing..

their n*ggas would murk all of you..
I mean....your taking this a little to the extreme but I do agree with everything you said besides this.

I used to like Cam's music but in todays Hip Hop he's not relevant. But 50 is not that much better.

You run up on 50 your getting sued.....period. Ask JaRule. Your not going to get shot....your not going to get stole....your going to get sued. And real "n*ggas" don't sue. But it's not just him. It's any big name in HipHop today. If you pull the wrong move on them then they are going to sue you. They are not going to do what their lyrics are telling them to do, they are just going to sue lol. That hardcore ghetto street s**t is starting to get played out anyways. Not to say that everybody is sweet but 50 is not going to pull a hammer out on you in the street because your walking too close to him. 50 is real sensitive. He's still trying to sue WorldStarHipHop over an image Christ sake.
 02-09-2011, 08:50 PM         #142
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yayo and 50 cent was suing Preme/Irv for all the s**t them n*ggas did to them..

``remember when they hustled, tryin to sue Russell
for what other n*ggaz did to him, sounds sickenin
thats why i cut him off , word to god....he was snitchin' then!``

But I respect the n*gga Fifth...for going against the grain....and beefing with Preme Team and going against a Notorious Drug Dealer..

Cam is a pink wearing pussie

But Im telling you...if you run up Fiddy...his security will beat the living s**t outta you...its not gonna happen...they might pop ya....word to Game homie peanut getting shot in the leg...

and if you run up Yay.....Yay rolls with Far Rock n*ggas, Jamaica n*ggas....and you gonna get hurt or murked..

Yay always in Brooklyn....

You seen what them n*ggas tried to do to Khaled Moms...

Last edited by Fcuk Boy Music; 02-09-2011 at 08:54 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #143
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,134 | Props total: 2208 2208
 Swiph Mix said:
I mean....your taking this a little to the extreme but I do agree with everything you said besides this.

I used to like Cam's music but in todays Hip Hop he's not relevant. But 50 is not that much better.

You run up on 50 your getting sued.....period. Ask JaRule. Your not going to get shot....your not going to get stole....your going to get sued. And real "n*ggas" don't sue. But it's not just him. It's any big name in HipHop today. If you pull the wrong move on them then they are going to sue you. They are not going to do what their lyrics are telling them to do, they are just going to sue lol. That hardcore ghetto street s**t is starting to get played out anyways. Not to say that everybody is sweet but 50 is not going to pull a hammer out on you in the street because your walking too close to him. 50 is real sensitive. He's still trying to sue WorldStarHipHop over an image Christ sake.
Tell all that to Game's boy who got shot in his a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #144
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 Fcuk Boy Music said:
dude fell off hard. hasn't had a hit since 2003-2004.

this n*gga prolly broke or will go broke.

his latest albums are all trash.

Jim Jones floppin, Elz never coming out, Vado is going to move 10K his first week. UN is trash. Freekey Zeekey never coming out

Dame is broke. Jay don't like him.

He aint been the same since Tru Life gave him that Eye Jammie and made him cry.

French and Max ended their whole dip movement etc.

I know he squashed the s**t with Fiddy....but going at 50 Cent and Jay....you don't think you would get black balled in NYC or in the industry?

Cam career over....

Fab > Cam

Kiss > Cam

Banks > Cam

n*gga keep spending all ya rent money on Loui V n Gucci..... You'll catch up to Cam some day.....

Doubt it......
 02-09-2011, 09:26 PM         #145
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly , i cant get down with everything nygaz be doing in NYC, this would be one of them.....
 7 years ago '05        #146
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 Got Cheeve? said:
is it any different then thinking 50 Cent is the hardest ever because he got shot 9 (3) times?

One thing you can say about Nas is he doesn't have to go to all the award shows and etc. etc. like all these other dudes are expected too. He don't have to dance as much. He's expected to be off in solitude plottin s**ts crazy how big Nas is in the rap game and yet people don't really notice until its time for him to drop or he walks out from the shadows.
Nas Lost.
 7 years ago '04        #147
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2952 2952
lol @ this thread still going hahaha. That n*gga got Ross back like hes his daddy. I know who was out at midnight just to cop the official release of TD
 7 years ago '08        #148
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93 OP
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc