The day has come: The OFFICIAL Duke vs. UNC thread (Where amazing happens)

most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #401
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
Where the rosters at
 02-10-2011, 12:15 PM         #402
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
PJ Hairston is an a**hole..anyone else read his tweeter???n*gga trying to bash Rivers, Duke, and etc......Keep it classy bro
but no one wants to point out rivers going in on unc in a interview? saying its no rivalry?
 02-10-2011, 12:19 PM         #403
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Where the rosters at
3 duke players...
 02-10-2011, 12:20 PM         #404
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
but no one wants to point out rivers going in on unc in a interview? saying its no rivalry?
Austin Rivers on Twitter: Biggest college rivalry tonight! UNC vs Duke!! Should be a great game! Duke is nasty, and UNC is playing great right now!
 7 years ago '08        #405
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Bezerk said:
3 duke players...
f**kin joke
 02-10-2011, 12:23 PM         #406
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Austin Rivers on Twitter: Biggest college rivalry tonight! UNC vs Duke!! Should be a great game! Duke is nasty, and UNC is playing great right now!
so we gunna ignore his on air interview saying its not a rivalry anymore?
 02-10-2011, 12:27 PM         #407
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
so we gunna ignore his on air interview saying its not a rivalry anymore?
Is that a personal attack on anyone? Does that compare to what Hairston said?
I'm not even going to let you answer wrong. No it's not.
 02-10-2011, 12:27 PM         #408
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Is that a personal attack on anyone? Does that compare to what Hairston said?
I'm not even going to let you answer wrong. No it's not.
personal attack on his team.. and his teammates..
 7 years ago '06        #409
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Mcdonald will still get his minutes next year and this, Barnes may go pro so that will open up minutes.

Bullock may not be the 1st or 2nd guard in the class, but I think he will be good.
 02-10-2011, 12:37 PM         #410
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think barnes leaves. i actually think everyone returns that can return.
 02-10-2011, 12:40 PM         #411
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
personal attack on his team.. and his teammates..
P.J. Hairston
Hargrave Military Academy (Chatham, Va.) SG:

Who gets the win?
“I'm picking UNC of course. We're playing great right now; Kendall's [Marshall] at the point, Harrison [Barnes] is playing well, John [Henson] and Tyler [Zeller] will control the paint. We're just on a roll right now."

Duke wins if…
“… Nolan Smith drops 60 and then they go back in time and get Michael Jordan to suit up and have a career game too."

A) your being a homer. B) does this dumbass even know MJ went to UNC?
 7 years ago '06        #412
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Lowkey18 said:
i dont think barnes leaves. i actually think everyone returns that can return.

I hope he doesn't but you never know, I just learned to prepare for the worst .

I don't think he should though, he's not consistent enough, he should stay at least 1 more year
 02-10-2011, 12:41 PM         #413
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
i dont think barnes leaves. i actually think everyone returns that can return.
 02-10-2011, 12:41 PM         #414
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
I hope he doesn't but you never know, I just learned to prepare for the worst .

I don't think he should though, he's not consistent enough, he should stay at least 1 more year
i dont think he thinks he will leave.
 7 years ago '06        #415
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Bezerk said:
P.J. Hairston
Hargrave Military Academy (Chatham, Va.) SG:

Who gets the win?
“I'm picking UNC of course. We're playing great right now; Kendall's [Marshall] at the point, Harrison [Barnes] is playing well, John [Henson] and Tyler [Zeller] will control the paint. We're just on a roll right now."

Duke wins if…
“… Nolan Smith drops 60 and then they go back in time and get Michael Jordan to suit up and have a career game too."

A) your being a homer. B) does this dumbass even know MJ went to UNC?
Nolan looked like Jay Williams and Seth Curry looked like Stephen Curry.
 02-10-2011, 12:45 PM         #416
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
P.J. Hairston
Hargrave Military Academy (Chatham, Va.) SG:

Who gets the win?
“I'm picking UNC of course. We're playing great right now; Kendall's [Marshall] at the point, Harrison [Barnes] is playing well, John [Henson] and Tyler [Zeller] will control the paint. We're just on a roll right now."

Duke wins if…
“… Nolan Smith drops 60 and then they go back in time and get Michael Jordan to suit up and have a career game too."

A) your being a homer. B) does this dumbass even know MJ went to UNC?
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe he was just saying you need MJ.. to suit up for duke? read a little to much into it?
 02-10-2011, 12:49 PM         #417
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe he was just saying you need MJ.. to suit up for duke? read a little to much into it?
 02-10-2011, 12:52 PM         #418
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Nolan looked like Jay Williams and Seth Curry looked like Stephen Curry.


Seth is starting to put it together. He played well the game before too.
 7 years ago '10        #419
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Dude, you are a crying little b**ch geez...How old r u???Unc lost build a BRIDGE and get over it...It's always a damn ref thing lord forbid Unc lose a 16point lead...Recruit players that can actually hit jumpers..
Im a crying b*tch? bet all you duke fans were crying your little eyeballs out and didnt say a single word that whole first half...so stfu....you really mean to tell me you didnt see mason pushing henson in the back damn near every 3rd time on defense while trying to get the rebound? duke wasnt just swating at the ball...yall play good d but lets not act like those were all legal steals/attempts....why dont yall learn how to draft someone besides dudes that shoot the 3 ball...yalls inside game sucks more d!ck than you do.
 7 years ago '10        #420
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,924 | Props total: 45 45
 ThugLuv5450 said:
At the expense of someone not panning out cause lack of opportunity and minutes??

McDonald should've been smart and went to memphis or tenn
so what are yall gonna do next year when you got rivers coming in....you got:

Kyrie
Curry
Dawkins
Rivers
Thorton....

who's the coach thats blocking players from playing???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy