The day has come: The OFFICIAL Duke vs. UNC thread (Where amazing happens)

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2011, 09:38 AM         #21
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This game has great potential. If both teams play well it will be a good one. If the freshmen for Carolina get overwhelmed by the hornest's nest of Cameron, it could be a long night. I expect Carolina to keep playing well and make this game tough for Duke. Regardless of what happens this will be a good measuring stick to see where both teams heads are.
 7 years ago '04        #22
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 feardafoot said:
This game has great potential. If both teams play well it will be a good one. If the freshmen for Carolina get overwhelmed by the hornest's nest of Cameron, it could be a long night. I expect Carolina to keep playing well and make this game tough for Duke. Regardless of what happens this will be a good measuring stick to see where both teams heads are.
yea im actually pullin for carolina because i dont really like duke, but the experience duke has makes me think this could be a blowout. nolan smith is playin outta his mind right now, and the team is pretty deep too. barnes really gonna have to show out if UNC wanna win this s**t
 02-09-2011, 09:47 AM         #23
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
yea im actually pullin for carolina because i dont really like duke, but the experience duke has makes me think this could be a blowout. nolan smith is playin outta his mind right now, and the team is pretty deep too. barnes really gonna have to show out if UNC wanna win this s**t
The matchup of the night to watch is Smith/Strickland. Dexter will have to guard Smith as much as possible. He is Carolina's best on the ball defender but it seems like lately the better defense he plays close to the ball handler the more ticky tack fouls he gets hit with. As long as the game doesn't get called ticky tacky, he'll be in Nolan Smith's chest pocket all night. Bullock, Barnes, and even Henson will step out to bother the long 3's as well.
 7 years ago '10        #24
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 15681 15681
 feardafoot said:
The matchup of the night to watch is Smith/Strickland. Dexter will have to guard Smith as much as possible. He is Carolina's best on the ball defender but it seems like lately the better defense he plays close to the ball handler the more ticky tack fouls he gets hit with. As long as the game doesn't get called ticky tacky, he'll be in Nolan Smith's chest pocket all night. Bullock, Barnes, and even Henson will step out to bother the long 3's as well.
I think Nolan is gonna get his regardless. I think it will come down to the post players.
 7 years ago '06        #25
jecowan 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
The matchup to watch is singler/barnes. Barnes was suppose to come in and be the star for unc.
 7 years ago '07        #26
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 lboog1423 said:
I think Nolan is gonna get his regardless. I think it will come down to the post players.
I didn't know it was at Cameron. Duke will win but it will be close.
 7 years ago '07        #27
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 jecowan said:
The matchup to watch is singler/barnes. Barnes was suppose to come in and be the star for unc.
The last few games he's been playing well.
 02-09-2011, 10:24 AM         #28
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
I think Roy needs to change his coaching habits mainly with subs...You gotta get ur kids enough to time to get warm and this unc team is 9 to 10 stacked like yrs past.
Kendall will play 36-38 mins.. the problem comes around with Watts-Bullock-Dex-Leslie..
 02-09-2011, 11:37 AM         #29
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
n*gga are you high? The matchup of the night is Singler-Barnes. No questions asked.
 7 years ago '08        #30
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
Why is this being hyped up?

Its at Duke meaning UNC won't come within 15
 02-09-2011, 11:46 AM         #31
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
n*gga are you high? The matchup of the night is Singler-Barnes. No questions asked.
id say marshall vs whoever guards him.. barnes depends on marshall to get his shot most of the time other than his lil step back shot..
 02-09-2011, 11:49 AM         #32
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
id say marshall vs whoever guards him.. barnes depends on marshall to get his shot most of the time other than his lil step back shot..
:-/

It's not even a question.... Singler/Barnes. The Duke fans will let Barnes know it. It's going to be f**king crazy.
 02-09-2011, 11:55 AM         #33
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
:-/

It's not even a question.... Singler/Barnes. The Duke fans will let Barnes know it. It's going to be f**king crazy.
well lets say for duke fans the matchup is Singler/Barnes

UNC fans.. its marshall vs duke pressure.
 02-09-2011, 12:11 PM         #34
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
well lets say for duke fans the matchup is Singler/Barnes

UNC fans.. its marshall vs duke pressure.
no one cares about marshall...
 02-09-2011, 12:12 PM         #35
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
no one cares about marshall...
no one cares about sunglare.
 7 years ago '10        #36
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 15681 15681
 Lowkey18 said:
I promise no team in the country is worried about Marshall goin off
 7 years ago '06        #37
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
For unc fans Marshall is key considering he's our only pg...
 02-09-2011, 12:19 PM         #38
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
Right.... idiot.

Seriously, I'm not trying to down Marshall. But no one gives 2 f**ks about Marshall right now.
If you can't understand that, you just might be a tard. That's no knock to Marshall, just no one cares about this n*gga in THIS game.
 02-09-2011, 12:20 PM         #39
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Right.... idiot.

Seriously, I'm not trying to down Marshall. But no one gives 2 f**ks about Marshall right now.
If you can't understand that, you just might be a tard. That's no knock to Marshall, just no one cares about this n*gga in THIS game.
its funny because ever analyst has came on and said the key matchup to this game is marshall vs the duke pressure.. yet IM the idiot.. lol right bro.
 7 years ago '04        #40
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,752 | Props total: 434 434
 Lowkey18 said:
its funny because ever analyst has came on and said the key matchup to this game is marshall vs the duke pressure.. yet IM the idiot.. lol right bro.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the real game is on before
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago