The day has come: The OFFICIAL Duke vs. UNC thread (Where amazing happens)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2011, 11:00 PM         #361
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
but against a freshman at home.. in the biggest game of the year so far for them? but i guess its ok since he does it from time to time..

It had nothing to do with Barnes... He missed some open shots (barnes was not around)... and he didn't get foul calls on drives where he didn't even hit the rim... that f**ked up his mind.

He does that.
 02-09-2011, 11:03 PM         #362
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
It had nothing to do with Barnes... He missed some open shots (barnes was not around)... and he didn't get foul calls on drives where he didn't even hit the rim... that f**ked up his mind.

He does that.
i disagree there were maybe 2-3 shots he missed open the rest barnes was in his face.. but for the sake of you wanting to be right we'll just say Singler a 4 year senior outplayed a freshman at home.. barely....
 02-09-2011, 11:05 PM         #363
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
i disagree there were maybe 2-3 shots he missed open the rest barnes was in his face.. but for the sake of you wanting to be right we'll just say Singler a 4 year senior outplayed a freshman at home.. barely....
Dude... Singler playing like s**t was not Barnes... and Barnes playing like s**t was not Singler.
 02-09-2011, 11:06 PM         #364
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
Dude... Singler playing like s**t was not Barnes... and Barnes playing like s**t was not Singler.
i guess we have to agree to disagree i seen good defense out of both..
 7 years ago '10        #365
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 lboog1423 said:
I think how Marshall handles the pressure is big, but I Think the battle on the boards will be the key. Hensen and Zeller open up a lot of opportunities for UNC. Rebounding, defense that leads to transition, and put backs. gotta keep them two off the boards.
Damn im good:mj2:
 7 years ago '06        #366
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 DaDon23 said:
which way?
of course Duke favor LOL
 7 years ago '07        #367
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
i wonder if they wll stop wit tha barnes is comin on strong talk now
 7 years ago '06        #368
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 r.burgundy said:
i wonder if they wll stop wit tha barnes is comin on strong talk now
I mean if he continues to play as well as he did the other games then no...its one game and its not like he had the worse night nor he had a good night...

3-8 fg
6 boards
Solid D
 02-09-2011, 11:35 PM         #369
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
i guess we have to agree to disagree i seen good defense out of both..
Singler takes tough shots over defenders every game... and gets wide open shots from defenses scrambling every game... sometimes they drop, sometimes they don't... It's just his game.

That block Barnes had on his jumper was nice but singler gets blocked like 2-3 times a game.
 02-09-2011, 11:37 PM         #370
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Damn im good:mj2:
But Duke lost that battle...
 7 years ago '10        #371
space
space
 Bezerk said:
But Duke lost that battle...
Not in the second half and I can live wit 45-40.

They didnt rebound for s**t first half and what happened. UNC got transition buckets, Zeller and Henson got easy put backs. They came out a rebounded second half and it was a diff ball game.

Just like i said

Last edited by lboog1423; 02-09-2011 at 11:44 PM..
 02-09-2011, 11:45 PM         #372
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Not in the second half and I can live wit 45-40.

They didnt rebound for s**t first half and what happened. UNC got transition buckets, Zeller and Henson got easy put backs. They came out a rebounded second half and it was a diff ball game.

Just like i said
 7 years ago '10        #373
space
space
 lboog1423 said:
I think how Marshall handles the pressure is big, but I Think the battle on the boards will be the key. Hensen and Zeller open up a lot of opportunities for UNC. Rebounding, defense that leads to transition, and put backs. gotta keep them two off the boards.
Look at the second half rebounds

lboog1423 said:
Look at the games Duke loses. Granted we r in Cameron where we shoot well, but when we dont hit the 3 ball then dont get the rebound. Thas easy transition buckets for the other team (St Johns and FSU).

I also hope these boys take it into Henson and Zeller strong, they get most of theuir blocks from people tryna alter their shot so it wont get blocked. All you gotta do is put a body in the n*ggas especially Henson scrawny a.ss

Cant say i ddint tell ya
 02-09-2011, 11:58 PM         #374
feardafoot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great emotion tonight from Duke. Way to come back down 16. For Carolina you just cannot allow that. In the second half Duke had too many offensive boards that lead to second chance points. Curry and Smith were great. Carolina couldn't throw it in the ocean in the second half and that never helps. Credit Duke's defense some for that too.

I said before the game that Dex would be huge for UNC. Well Dex/Smith. Dex got 3 fouls all ticky tack in the first half. Especially the bs charge in transition. Smith with Strick out proceeded to go bonkers. Strick played in the second half but noticeably more non aggressive. I thought that was huge for that 2nd half.

GG tonight and i hate UNC let it get away. There is a rematch though. Carolina will be fine and a lot will be learned from this game. Next up for UNC their biggest game of the year @Clemson. Coming off this tough loss do they pick it up and play well and beat a tough team on the road, or hang their heads and drop another conference game........ I say UNC picks it back up. Nice win dukies. Go Heels

Last edited by feardafoot; 02-10-2011 at 12:01 AM..
 02-10-2011, 12:03 AM         #375
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember in 09... Duke led by double-digits in both games.... Duke lost both games...
 7 years ago '04        #376
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
That was a good a.ss game was watchn in the gym and i looked up and nolan and lite skin curry was k!llin them n*ggas
 7 years ago '10        #377
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
That was a good a.ss game was watchn in the gym and i looked up and nolan and lite skin curry was k!llin them n*ggas
Curry has been over due for a break out game. Glad to see he was lookin for his shot tonight. Im tryna figure out wats wrong wit my boy Dawkins :hmm:
 7 years ago '09        #378
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12365 12365
s**t, if Curry is gonna play like that every night I will give Duke a damn good shot to win the National Title again. Oh yeah, if the way they hit the glass in the 2nd half keeps up as well.
 7 years ago '04        #379
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Words can't express the heartbreak
 02-10-2011, 12:53 AM         #380
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
i mean yea i feel you on that but i had duke ppl over at my house as well and even they admitted it....it was blatant enuf...what can ya do
Dude, you are a crying little b**ch geez...How old r u???Unc lost build a BRIDGE and get over it...It's always a damn ref thing lord forbid Unc lose a 16point lead...Recruit players that can actually hit jumpers..
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy