Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 06:36 PM         #121
jamesvan87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
naw kobe knows he isnt mj.
 7 years ago '07        #122
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
 malikmoore9 said:
hard on the baseball dream. Minor league ball and only double A -AAA only cause they respected who he was in basketball deserved to be single A. And never once did I see him field a ball. hard working baseball player my arse. That was a break from basketball
@ this clown coming back to his thread to further try and discredit Mike. The last comment I will make is, why do ill advised people look at MJ taking two yrs off in his PRIME a break?? A break is u saying hey, i'm burned out and taking a couple of months off to re-coop. Two years is a retirement! So, he comes back after almost losing two full seasons in the prime of his career and looks great, but wasnt quite the old mike and loses in the playoffs. Most wrote him off and said he was still good but would never make it back to the pinnacle of the league and continue to dominate and win. Then 3 titles later and another retirement, the doubters were proved wrong. So I ask... since its a break, who else in basketball let alone sports could of retired in their prime and came back to have that type of success in the sport at the age of 32. Dont worry, I'll wait.........................
 02-10-2011, 06:45 PM         #123
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then 3 titles later and another retirement, the doubters were proved wrong. So I ask... since its a break, who else in basketball let alone sports could of retired in their prime and came back to have that type of success in the sport at the age of 32. Dont worry, I'll wait.........................
If you are a professional athlete then a two year hiatus can be beneficial if you continue to work hard and stay in shape. There wasn't that constant pounding on the court which is better for the knees. As you can see he didn't come back jumping out of the gym but he didn't suffer from continuos nagging injuries like players that play all year round. Now don't get me wrong if you are going to be a Shawn kemp and come back 70 lbs heavier than no a two year retirement isn't good but for a true hard working athlete the upside to this stretch of a break is tremendous for the body.
 02-10-2011, 06:54 PM         #124
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then 3 titles later and another retirement, the doubters were proved wrong. So I ask... since its a break, who else in basketball let alone sports could of retired in their prime and came back to have that type of success in the sport at the age of 32. Dont worry, I'll wait.........................
There are special athletes in this world that can make these kind of strides. Barry Bonds can walk onto the field tomorrow and still be the most feared hitter in the league. herschel Walker at his old age can probably walk right back out on that field and run over a lot of players in the league. hakeem olajuwon is just as old and he can probably still be a dominant center in the east or west for that matter
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy