Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,441 | Props total: 13107 13107
Jordan wasn't s**t without Jud Buechler.
 7 years ago '04        #82
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 regularjoe said:
Jordan wasn't s**t without Jud Buechler.
55 -- Number of career "trillions" by former journeyman forward Jud Buechler, the most in league history, acording to a database created by the New York Times' "Off the Dribble" blog. A "trillion," if you don't remember, is when a player enters a game and plays at least one minute but doesn't do anything, creating zeroes in his box score. Reading across the box score, if you have a 1 followed by 12 zeroes, you'd have "1 trillion."(Of course, as the blog notes, many modern box scores have as many as 15 categories, which would make the category a quadrillion, not a trillion.)

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2011, 01:28 AM         #83
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he obviously won't have the stats cause....s**t Kobe played with SHAQ.

I dont think we know that we are watching one of the greatest ever. Kobe is ridiculously good. I just watched that Kobe top 10 plays from 00-01 season on nba.com...this n*gga used to be blake griffin.
 7 years ago '08        #84
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 VerziTyle said:
why cant people jus give this man credit, do you think kobe is concerned about bein like MJ?...he jus tryna make his own legacy like every other player...he himself knows there will never b another like MJ, but there will never be another like KB either...damn tired of these comparison threads n kobe hate, let that n*gga hoop
 7 years ago '07        #85
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 lyrical.obsessi said:
Coming from me being a bull fan Jordan will always be number one to me
don't get me wrong when Kobe had shaq and Fisher starting that dynasty I hated him cause of his play and Shaq domination.. but y'all fools if u think Kobe
has gas left in the tank like that.
I still think he will call it a career if he wins his 6th this year
call me crazy but I think so.. n*gga knees and everything is falling apart
The league isn't like the 90s-early 2000 anymore.. these n*ggas way more physical

Lakers needto hit rebuild button next season.
Just seems like he n Phil gonna do la like Phil n Jordan did in chi
the thing with these comparisons is that you can never compare apples to apples the league as a whole is different right now whos to say jordan accomplishes what he did with 6 rings 6 finals mvps playing against todays players

More physical league your not only playing united states best players but the league is made up of the best from all over the world now level of competition is higher

you got teams with free agency building all star teams for you to compete against that wasnt going on in jordans day how many "big 3's" did jordan have to compete with on the road to the championship
 02-10-2011, 02:08 AM         #86
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 salashimself said:
jordan has scored 2500+ points in 6 seasons!
air jordans are being purchased dailly

says a lot

kobe is a rapist
f him and the Lakers
:r ofl::agreement6:
 02-10-2011, 04:52 AM         #87
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
I stand by what I said. Lebron James is going to smash every single statistic/record Michael Jordan has ever set.

Points - check
FG% - check
PER - check
Assists - check
Rebounds - check
Individual Achievements - on pace

With D. Wade and Bosh, he will win his rings.

Lebron James will retire as the greatest basketball player who has ever played this game.

I am so sick of this urban myth bulls**t. If I gotta bring down Kobe so MJ goes with him, so be it.

Youre such a Jordan hater that cause your Boyfriend Kobe cant break NOT 1 of Jordans records you are just praying that someone else does..LOL.. You know Lebron wont break.. 6/6 Finals 6 Finals MVP... LOL! Nobody will surpass Jordan he set the bar to high.. Jordan doesnt lead the league All-time in Points, just the people they compare him too, Jordan doesnt have the most championships, just more than the people they compare him too.. LOL!!!

Jordans the greatest not because of his accomplishments, but because of his IMPACT!! Kobe's and Lebrons will come and go, Jordan is ETERNAL.
 02-10-2011, 04:56 AM         #88
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
he obviously won't have the stats cause....s**t Kobe played with SHAQ.

I dont think we know that we are watching one of the greatest ever. Kobe is ridiculously good. I just watched that Kobe top 10 plays from 00-01 season on nba.com...this n*gga used to be blake griffin.
How is that even a excuse, wasnt Kobe.. Not a role player, wasnt Kobe averaging 27 points a game, as a 2nd star... You stupid f**ks really think Kobe would have averaged 54 points? or 40 points? He couldnt even do that when he was in his prime of his career without shaq..

Shaq didnt limit Kobes scoring opportunities, it enhanced Kobe's scoring opportunities... Every 2G whoever played with Shaq averaged 20+..
 7 years ago '04        #89
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 The Bully said:
as much as i hate to do it, i gotta give kobe his props. with all of his accomplishments and accolades, he's probably the GOAT:(

[pic - click to view]

sike

[pic - click to view]

^ almost had me dog. almost had me.
 7 years ago '06        #90
Super Mas 
space
space
$43 | Props total: 13 13
 Bea5T said:
really, including the years kobe was 18, 19, and 20??

Jordan also took 2 years off which helped him rest and recuperate

Jordans better, but this is a stupid comparison
^^^^ Exactly!!!!

I still think Jordan is the GOAT... But Kobe isn't too far behind. In Jordans erra there weren't LeBrons, Wade's, Mello, and other deserving players for MVP... Jordan was unanimous MVP before season even began!

Highly trained athletes on a lot of enhancement "suppliments" these days make this not a REAL arguement.... Jordan is still GOAT... Dominated all the competition he had though.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
damn and Jordan took like a year or 2 off

Kobe came in at 18 too, so he had an early start

Jordan>>>

103 - 26 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 7 years ago '10        #92
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
anybody who compares Kobe & Jordan loses any credibility to me as an NBA fan

Jordan was 38 years old and dropped 51 in a game in Kobe's era..

Kobe will probably be done at 38
 7 years ago '04        #93
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
anybody who compares Kobe & Jordan loses any credibility to me as an NBA fan

Jordan was 38 years old and dropped 51 in a game in Kobe's era..

Kobe will probably be done at 38
So Phil Jackson, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Horace Grant, Ron Harper, Scottie Pippen, Tex Winter, Pat Riley, Steve Kerr, John Salley and countless other players who played with/against both have no credibility?

And you sitting on the computer probably having never been within 100 miles of either suddenly has credibility for dismissing the notion?
 7 years ago '10        #94
space
space
 akademiks said:
So Phil Jackson, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Horace Grant, Ron Harper, Scottie Pippen, Tex Winter, Pat Riley, Steve Kerr, John Salley and countless other players who played with/against both have no credibility?

And you sitting on the computer probably having never been within 100 miles of either suddenly has credibility for dismissing the notion?
yep......

You're gonna take this guys credibility while their on camera?

You know damn well most of those guys speak BS on camera

*Mark Jackson voice* you're better than that

how the hell can you say Kobe is better than Jordan?

that's what it all comes down to

every1 only compares them because of their playing style..

Kobe is not better than Jordan...Kobe will tell you that...Jordan will tell you that..

95% of NBA heads will tell you that...

Jordan dominated every single team he played on...every playoff series...every NBA finals..

Kobe did not...

Jordan scored just as many points as Kobe while averaging 50% from the field...

Jordan dominated the league.... he could have won the MVP of the league award pretty much every season..but voters got tired of voting him in...

case closed

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 02-10-2011 at 09:46 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #95
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
yep......

how the hell can you say Kobe is better than Jordan?

that's what it all comes down to?...

every1 only compares them because of their playing style..

Kobe is not better than Jordan...Kobe will tell you that...Jordan will tell you that..

95% of NBA heads will tell you that...

Jordan dominated every single team he played on...every playoff series...every NBA finals..

Kobe did not...

case closed
Comparing Kobe to Jordan doesn't mean saying Kobe is better. This is a fundamental fact of logic.

If you want to be so ignorant to even dismiss the comparison, I can't help you there.

They're compared for so many reasons, not just their playing style.
 7 years ago '10        #96
space
space
 akademiks said:
Comparing Kobe to Jordan doesn't mean saying Kobe is better. This is a fundamental fact of logic.

If you want to be so ignorant to even dismiss the comparison, I can't help you there.

They're compared for so many reasons, not just their playing style.
I know why they are compared..

what I'm saying is they shouldn't be compared

and I stated my reasons above

do you think Kobe is better than Jordan?

yes or no?

like I said...most people will say no

so why the hell should we compare them?

playing style does take a huge role in comparing the two..

do we compare Tim Duncan to Jordan? do we compare Shaq to Jordan?

Kobe is barely the best player of his era and we wanna compare him to GOAT smh gtfoh

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 02-10-2011 at 09:58 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #97
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
I know why they are compared..

what I'm saying is they shouldn't be compared

and I stated my reasons above

do you think Kobe is better than Jordan?

yes or no?

like I said...most people will say no

so why the hell should we compare them?

Kobe is not even a top 3 player of all time....and we wanna compare him to Jordan smh
I don't think Kobe is as good as Jordan, but I don't think Jordan is much better than Kobe.

The top 10 in basketball is so convoluted that it makes no sense to compare them on that level. Both will end up top 5 when it's all said and done, and contrary to popular belief; not every generation believes Jordan is the greatest. They're unarguably #1 and #2 in the history of the SG position.

Jordan was more dominant, in a weaker era. Kobe has still been a dominant player, and to do that consistently over the last 10 years in this day & age is unbelievable.. While his contemporaries have all came and went.

He's compared to Jordan because they have a similar scoring ability (Jordan shot a higher percentage because he attacked the basket much more), similar mentality and approach to the game, similar skillets, and both were dominant all-around players.
do we compare Tim Duncan to Jordan? do we compare Shaq to Jordan?

Kobe is barely the best player of his era and we wanna compare him to GOAT smh gtfoh
Why the f**k would we compare Tim Duncan or Shaq to Jordan? They have nothing in common.

I wouldn't be surprised if you started watching basketball after Jordan retired and just sucking him off on the strength of ESPN Classic and Youtube videos.
 7 years ago '04        #98
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2452 2452
 MPLSallstar said:
How is this even a fair argument to both players?

If you compare Kobe vs Jordan in their first 7 seasons, you have:

Championships
Jordan - O
Kobe - 3

You can argue that Jordan didn't have Shaq, and "Kobe played second fiddle." But that same argument implies Kobe's numbers are deflated because he was not the star of his team, and bench player (f**k you Del Harris).

Aka, this means nothing. Because their situations were different and you cannot compare them in a fair manner for either party. If you don't think the 3 titles early in his career had any value, I guess you'll be singing the same tune when he finishes with more rings.
So what your saying is Kobe got a head start and still finished behind Jordan...

It doesnt matter if he finishes with more rings then Jordan at this point... Jordan only started 962 games as a Bull... You add in his games as a 40 year old he started 1072... Kobe would have to play at least 1200 games to surpass 6 rings... Something Jordan did in 962 games...

Last edited by dre03; 02-10-2011 at 10:07 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #99
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,119 | Props total: 2650 2650
 DaKid730 said:
Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont
They definitely don't tell the story tho.
 7 years ago '10        #100
space
space
 akademiks said:
I don't think Kobe is as good as Jordan, but I don't think Jordan is much better than Kobe.

The top 10 in basketball is so convoluted that it makes no sense to compare them on that level. Both will end up top 5 when it's all said and done, and contrary to popular belief; not every generation believes Jordan is the greatest. They're unarguably #1 and #2 in the history of the SG position.

Jordan was more dominant, in a weaker era. Kobe has still been a dominant player, and to do that consistently over the last 10 years in this day & age is unbelievable.. While his contemporaries have all came and went.

He's compared to Jordan because they have a similar scoring ability (Jordan shot a higher percentage because he attacked the basket much more), similar mentality and approach to the game, similar skillets, and both were dominant all-around players.

Why the f**k would we compare Tim Duncan or Shaq to Jordan? They have nothing in common.

I wouldn't be surprised if you started watching basketball after Jordan retired and just sucking him off on the strength of ESPN Classic and Youtube videos.
that's pretty wack and immature of you to attack my basketball knowledge with that weak a.ss insult lol.... gtfoh...

Like I said..Jordan dominated every team he was on..Kobe didn't...

If Kobe wasn't dealt to LA where he could be pampered with talent he wouldn't have those rings.. Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol? gtfoh

to each has his own..but that's just my opinion...

weaker era???? ok

you said Jordan is better than Kobe...so our argument has no resolution..cus at the end of the day...Jordan is better than Kobe

Shaq > Kobe

btw

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 02-10-2011 at 10:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
155 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now