Why PS3 loses, Final Answer.

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 01:03 PM         #161
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
No one has even given 1 reason why Live is sooooo much better then PSN. I mean I start a game up, go to multiplayer and join and a game and go to town. Pretty simple, never any problems, now how exactly does Live make that any better? I'm doing the same thing yall are but for free. I honestly fail to see how Live is better then PSN.
#1. Faster download speeds.
#2. Updates earlier than the PSN.
#3. Better exclusive/timed exclusive DLC.
#4. Party chat and private chat.

and thats only on the top of my head..
 7 years ago '06        #162
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 463 463
PS3 download speeds are fine on my part.
I don't really download demos and s**t so I don't care about updates early.
DLC is a waste of money.
Using mics is lame and people who use them are usually annoying.

Everything you just listed is a lame excuse.

Bottom line is as long as I can get into a game with zero problems then it's fine and there is no reason to pay to play online. Same reason I won't buy any mmo's cause paying extra to play a game is retarded.
 7 years ago '11        #163
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Da Ill One said:
What the f**k are you talking about trolling? he told me that was Mega Bits I said I know...
stop with the trolling already
 02-10-2011, 02:04 PM         #164
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
PS3 download speeds are fine on my part.
I don't really download demos and s**t so I don't care about updates early.
DLC is a waste of money.
Using mics is lame and people who use them are usually annoying.

Everything you just listed is a lame excuse.

Bottom line is as long as I can get into a game with zero problems then it's fine and there is no reason to pay to play online. Same reason I won't buy any mmo's cause paying extra to play a game is retarded.
It might be a lame excuse to you because you don't care about those things, but I guarantee you that 90% of real gamers do. DLC adds replayability to games, how is it a waste of money? Using mics is annoying to you? Hopping online and talking to your boys is lame?

I also forgot we got ESPN as well. They be showing games that I don't get locally. It's very good for NCAA Football/Basketball seasons. You sound like an idiot though for real so I'm done responding to you.
 7 years ago '04        #165
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
I'm waiting for one of these salty PS3 fanboys to make a 'Why 360 Loses. Final Answer." thread. The only thing they got is the RROD situation, which M$ fixed for free.
Pretty much, OP won psn isn't a full experience unless u have a psn+ subscription, u all are saying they disabled USB use, no more backwards compatibility, no other OS option, the list goes on.

By the way, the $60 a year for xbl is old. You deserve to pay that much if u don't bother looking around for a better deal. 1 year xbl subscription's I've seen them lately for $34.99 at the lowest so do the math. Stay broke and complain. Y'all so cheap, u don't even support Sony much cause u don't have psn+, buy much dlc and such. It's a wrap for the ps3.
 7 years ago '04        #166
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
#1. Faster download speeds.
#2. Updates earlier than the PSN.
#3. Better exclusive/timed exclusive DLC.
#4. Party chat and private chat.

and thats only on the top of my head..
Xbl arcade games are way better on 360.
They have an Indie games section so help people who are coming up get exposure.
Zine music marketplace.
Inside Xbox, Ign videos and many more videos on games and news. (dedicated)
Voice messaging (can send to multiple accounts)
Msn messenger

The list goes on, I'm happy with my 360. Was gonna get a ps3 but seems like they're just crippling the system and soon it'll be like playing the Wii online but in HD.
 7 years ago '04        #167
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17513 17513
 intoxicated662 said:
Was gonna get a ps3 but seems like they're just crippling the system and soon it'll be like playing the Wii online but in HD.
LOL truth...theres little big planet though
 7 years ago '04        #168
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014

[pic - click to view]

You can still use the USB drive. What you talkin about Ill?
 7 years ago '04        #169
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 kuruption said:

[pic - click to view]

You can still use the USB drive. What you talkin about Ill?
What's his name beast mode said it trying to diss the PS3...and I read that it wasn't available anymore...but like I said I NEVER use it so I wouldn't know anyways...I stream 100% of my s**t..so blame his dumb a.ss for trying to diss the PS 3 without knowing what he's talking about.. f**king Xbot's
 7 years ago '05        #170
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13778 13778
 Da Ill One said:
You are right they don't red ring but they red dot of death now...

and for your information the new 360s or "Slims" get RDOD at 4% which is current industry standard...so the new 360's still fail with red ring or red dot whichever you want to call it..just not at a 48% rate like the older ones were...
"And for your information"

I'm pretty sure non-fanboys knew what I was sayin. If you bought an Xbox 360 in the last 2 years, you're not worrying about any overheating issues.
 7 years ago '04        #171
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
"And for your information"

I'm pretty sure non-fanboys knew what I was sayin. If you bought an Xbox 360 in the last 2 years, you're not worrying about any overheating issues.
how does " they new ones dont' overheat" translate too noone is going to worry about overheating issues?... that 4 - 7 % is worried about them... I worry about my s**t YLOd or RROD every time I turn it on...thank god i've been blessed so far...but i worry everytime I press power on both sytems
 7 years ago '05        #172
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
how does " they new ones dont' overheat" translate too noone is going to worry about overheating issues?... that 4 - 7 % is worried about them... I worry about my s**t YLOd or RROD every time I turn it on...thank god i've been blessed so far...but i worry everytime I press power on both sytems
If a person has nothing better to do in their life then worry about a 4% percent chance of their video game console overheating, I would say that person needs to take a step back and reevaluate themselves and their priorities.
 7 years ago '05        #173
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
It might be a lame excuse to you because you don't care about those things, but I guarantee you that 90% of real gamers do. DLC adds replayability to games, how is it a waste of money? Using mics is annoying to you? Hopping online and talking to your boys is lame?

I also forgot we got ESPN as well. They be showing games that I don't get locally. It's very good for NCAA Football/Basketball seasons. You sound like an idiot though for real so I'm done responding to you.
That sh*t alone makes Live better than PSN.
 7 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
That sh*t alone makes Live better than PSN.
PSN has the Internet which gets ESPN...that alone makes PSN better than LIVE
 7 years ago '04        #175
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
No, it really doesn't. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the PSN, but to try to compare it to a subscription service is foolish.
 7 years ago '05        #176
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
All you got is that weak web browser? Is that what you PSN users are falling back on nowadays?
 7 years ago '04        #177
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
All you got is that weak web browser? Is that what you PSN users are falling back on nowadays?
That weak a.ss web browser gets espn.com and pretty much any internet channel you want...the 360 doesn't do that...that alone makes PSN better than XBL
 02-10-2011, 09:10 PM         #178
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Xbots RISE! We gotta defend our turf.

f**k these lame a.ss PS3 fanboys and enjoy your free online ya cheap bastards
 02-10-2011, 09:10 PM         #179
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
That weak a.ss web browser gets espn.com and pretty much any internet channel you want...the 360 doesn't do that...that alone makes PSN better than XBL
There's a way to get a web browser on the Xbox 360 through Windows Media Center. Try again.
 7 years ago '04        #180
space
space
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
There's a way to get a web browser on the Xbox 360 through Windows Media Center. Try again.
And if you use the pS3 web browser and sign into ventrillo you get party chat...chat with your friends no matter wht game they are playing...you 360 users tend to talk s**t about PS3 not having party chat so try again...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy