Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 04:24 AM         #141
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i came in here expecting to see a well deserved "they don't have mario or zelda or metroid or DKCR. but instead i got this guy who's running on dial up call AOL and get that sorted out son!
 7 years ago '05        #142
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 younggangsta_s said:
@ this idiot callin Xbox Live a monthly bill. If you break it down monthly it's $5/month. This broke a.ss n*gga can't afford to spare McDonald's money every month.
You're right because Id'e rather spend it at Mcdonalds than on Xbox.... While meanwhile you go to MCd's n just peer through the window, thinkin bout how to rob a n*gga for his cheeseburger and 6 piece because you're spendin that cake on Xbox....
 7 years ago '05        #143
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Universal~Mind said:
You're right because Id'e rather spend it at Mcdonalds than on Xbox.... While meanwhile you go to MCd's n just peer through the window, thinkin bout how to rob a n*gga for his cheeseburger and 6 piece because you're spendin that cake on Xbox....
Stop it broke n*gga.
 7 years ago '05        #144
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 llpooh said:

[pic - click to view]

About 3,950,000 results

[pic - click to view]

Yea, because new 360s red ring, right?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #145
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 younggangsta_s said:
Yea, because new 360s red ring, right?

[pic - click to view]

You are right they don't red ring but they red dot of death now...

[video - click to view]

and for your information the new 360s or "Slims" get RDOD at 4% which is current industry standard...so the new 360's still fail with red ring or red dot whichever you want to call it..just not at a 48% rate like the older ones were...
 7 years ago '04        #146
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
What have y'all been talkin about for the last few pages...

The real reason Sony lost is because the system is constantly downgraded

Fw 3.56 disabled USB use....did people really not notice that they couldn't play movies or music via USB anymore?
Probably not because PS 3users stream their music...not play with a USB stick
 7 years ago '04        #147
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
and PS3's dont have YLOD? ^^^^^
 7 years ago '04        #148
space
space
 erickonasis said:
and PS3's dont have YLOD? ^^^^^
I didn't say they didn't... but there is a difference between a 48% failure rate like the OG 360's had an d a 5% failure rate like the PS3 has had it's entire lifespan...the "acceptable industry failure rate" for electronics is between 4 - 7%...that means that every company expects between 4 - 7% of their electronics to malfunction...it's electronics so many things beyond anyone control that their has to be a malfunction limit... that's why they offer 1 year warranties and 2 year warranties in the first place...

the new 360's fail within that "standard" so it's not a big deal, like the OG ones were...and I responded to Younggangsta who claimed that the new 360's don't fail at all I was telling him they still fail...
 7 years ago '04        #149
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Blood Edge said:
What have y'all been talkin about for the last few pages...

The real reason Sony lost is because the system is constantly downgraded

Fw 3.56 disabled USB use....did people really not notice that they couldn't play movies or music via USB anymore?
Wait what? So the've totally disable the ability to use a flash drive for anything? That's so f**king weak streaming or not.
 7 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 kuruption said:
Wait what? So the've totally disable the ability to use a flash drive for anything? That's so f**king weak streaming or not.
no you can charge your controllers and phones still...you just can't use the USB as a "Dongle" anymore after FW 3.56... no big deal most peopel stream music and games anyways...
 7 years ago '04        #151
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
no you can charge your controllers and phones still...you just can't use the USB as a "Dongle" anymore after FW 3.56... no big deal most peopel stream music and games anyways...
Like I said, USB support for flash drives. I don't give a damn about charging my phone or controllers, I just plug that s**t into my pc. What was so hard about just disabling the ability to update with a flash drive? I stream too, but sometimes I put shows that I downloaded for my wife on my PS3 via a flash drive because it copied to the HDD faster than doing it over wifi and she's not the least bit tech savy. Oh well, that PS3 is the jailbroken one anyway so I guess I'll never update. You know you're just making excuses for Sony like a fanboy would with your "most people stream anyway" argument? That's not the point. It's a feature that got downgraded through an update and that my friend is weak.
 7 years ago '04        #152
space
space
 kuruption said:
Like I said, USB support for flash drives. I don't give a damn about charging my phone or controllers, I just plug that s**t into my pc. What was so hard about just disabling the ability to update with a flash drive? I stream too, but sometimes I put shows that I downloaded for my wife on my PS3 via a flash drive because it copied to the HDD faster than doing it over wifi and she's not the least bit tech savy. Oh well, that PS3 is the jailbroken one anyway so I guess I'll never update. You know you're just making excuses for Sony like a fanboy would with your "most people stream anyway" argument? That's not the point. It's a feature that got downgraded through an update and that my friend is weak.
I never said it wasn't weak of them...but the same with Linux...before Sony removed it they did surverys and it showed only like 6% of users even used Linux...then when they remove it thousands of people who didn't even touch it, complain because it's gone...that's my point... if you use it then yeah it sucks and that's bogus of Sony...but if you never used it for that function then it shouldn't matter to you that it's gone... you know what I'm saying ?

I stream I never used it as a flash drive so it didn't affect or bother me that it was taken away...same as Linux..I never used it so could careless it was taken away... now I charge my phone all the tie on my PS3, so if that function was taken away then i'd be pissed...
 7 years ago '11        #153
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 Da Ill One said:
I don't drink so no not drunk...i'm just saying what it is on my end...I got Comcast...my s**t is always nice and fast... I have NO complaints as yet about download speeds on my PS3...

and you are at 3.5 mb/s and I get
[pic - click to view]

thats mega BITS per second SON
 7 years ago '04        #154
space
space
 pootysmack said:
thats mega BITS per second SON
I know this... Your point?
 7 years ago '04        #155
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
Are you trollin?
What the f**k are you talking about trolling? he told me that was Mega Bits I said I know...
 02-10-2011, 11:35 AM         #156
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
It's the principle of the matter DIO. How can you call something an upgrade when it removed a feature that I guarantee a lot of people use. I can stream music/movies to my Xbox 360 but sometimes I prefer to use a USB, I should have that option. You can try to defend it all you want but the fact of the matter is Sony is playing with y'all and none of you seem to mind.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 02-10-2011 at 11:38 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #157
space
space
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
It's the principle of the matter DIO. How can you call something an upgrade when it removed a feature that I guarantee a lot of people use. I can stream music/movies to my Xbox 360 but sometimes I prefer to use a USB, I should have that option. You can try to defend it all you want but the face of the matter is Sony is playing with y'all and none of you seem to mind.
I'm not defending...I said in my responce to Kuruption...that if you actually use the featue it sucks...but for people who never used it then they won't care... I never used the feature so I don't care it's gone same with Linux...now if they removed the ability to charge my phone or controller viz USB I would be pissed... that's my point...only th epoeple who USE it should b**ch about it being gone...

just like if you don't vote in the presidential elections, and then you wanna sit there and say how terrible Obama is...you don't have that right
 02-10-2011, 11:41 AM         #158
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm waiting for one of these salty PS3 fanboys to make a 'Why 360 Loses. Final Answer." thread. The only thing they got is the RROD situation, which M$ fixed for free.
 7 years ago '04        #159
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
when the ps2 was out i used to be the same way as Ill..i wouldnt have thought of paying for xbox live for the original xbox when ps2 service was free. But now psn free service just isnt f**kin with live. The interface and ease is much more simpler than ps3 and really after playing on live when i boot my ps3 up it seems like a downgrade.
 7 years ago '06        #160
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,891 | Props total: 462 462
No one has even given 1 reason why Live is sooooo much better then PSN. I mean I start a game up, go to multiplayer and join and a game and go to town. Pretty simple, never any problems, now how exactly does Live make that any better? I'm doing the same thing yall are but for free. I honestly fail to see how Live is better then PSN.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago