Why PS3 loses, Final Answer.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 smj_724 said:
oh no you dont like me. lmao and your calling me a kid but you have a gay a.ss comeback like that. ok e-thug
"gay a.ss comeback" done yet? settle down a**hole, watch that temper or you'll have a new sn soon and be on the wall of shame with the others. you're the one who openly admitted to having to go your moms house just to download a ps3 update, realize how lame that really is and childish. it's obvious you have a s**tty isp. you can't even experience the full ps3 experience to its capabilities, hence you can't even download updates at your own place. step your game up kid. by the way, no ethug here just speaking it how it is.
 02-09-2011, 06:06 PM         #82
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
"gay a.ss comeback" done yet? settle down a**hole, watch that temper or you'll have a new sn soon and be on the wall of shame with the others. you're the one who openly admitted to having to go your moms house just to download a ps3 update, realize how lame that really is and childish. it's obvious you have a s**tty isp. you can't even experience the full ps3 experience to its capabilities, hence you can't even download updates at your own place. step your game up kid. by the way, no ethug here just speaking it how it is.
 7 years ago '07        #83
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 intoxicated662 said:
oh i see, so your retarded. i said i took my ps3 to my moms to download the f!ght night demo just to see how fast it downloads, not for patches or updates it was one time. She does stay like 10mins away so dont really see a problem. lmao @ wall of shame n*gga this is a forum, like i give a f**k . If you really take pride it then go right ahead and make yourself feel important for people you dont even know
 7 years ago '07        #84
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
i guess you cant read either, thats pretty typical on here i guess
 7 years ago '04        #85
space
space
space
You keep stating you don't care, but you keep coming back for more. what point are you trying to prove? You're rambling on again, just give it up. Upgrade your internet. You're one of those idiots who in cod gets k!lled and keeps going back to the same spot to try to get revenge but just keep dying. Let it go. ps3 lost
 7 years ago '07        #86
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
You keep stating you don't care, but you keep coming back for more. what point are you trying to prove? You're rambling on again, just give it up. Upgrade your internet. You're one of those idiots who in cod gets k!lled and keeps going back to the same spot to try to get revenge but just keep dying. Let it go. ps3 lost
yep your a retard
 7 years ago '05        #87
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3581 3581
 7 years ago '05        #88
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1550 1550
My PS3 does take longer to do similar tasks than my 360 but its somewhat expected since I have the PS3 connected wirelessly and the 360 is hard wired to my router.
 02-09-2011, 06:36 PM         #89
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
my speeds on xbox 360 >>>>> my speeds on PS3

they don't compare at all and that makes me mad. Not totally unbearable but.. pales in comparison
P-Hill. Your wired on the 360 and have a 20% signal strength on the PS3

Blood Edge said:
Yea no one is really addressing that topic...because they can't

Funny how ms was investigated because of the red ring fiasco but that's ok to talk about because it wasn't their main system
You really are reaching. Whats bigger and more important news - Millions of 360's dying because MS decided to rush out a product to get ahead of the game while there were reports that MS they knew their hardware wasn't up to specs and would fail or Sony just removing one feature....Hmmm

Blood Edge said:
That a country's consumer council is investigating Sony because it's system and online infrastructure don't operate as advertised?

You can't be that ignorant...as an older person you can do better
The link you posted is only because Sonys update took away Linux. Which we know the reason why they did. So really, nice try but you don't win with that one.
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
space
 smj_724 said:
yep your a retard
YOU'RE*, stay in school kid and just accept the fact that you lost. Change your avy to Nas and just smarten up. Ain't no one to blame for slow download speeds but yourself for getting the cheapest package so you get what you pay for. At least Microsoft ain't suing anyone for the 360 hacks or anything like that. Looks like Sony is really hurting and losing at the same time.
 7 years ago '04        #91
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 DarkSidesHero said:
You really are reaching. Whats bigger and more important news - Millions of 360's dying because MS decided to rush out a product to get ahead of the game while there were reports that MS they knew their hardware wasn't up to specs and would fail or Sony just removing one feature....Hmmm
It worked though, and they're ahead.
 7 years ago '04        #92
space
space
space
 kuruption said:
True, but again at least Microsoft owned up to it and fixed the rrod for FREE. Sony charged me $100+ to fix my 60gb ylod
 7 years ago '07        #93
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
YOU'RE*, stay in school kid and just accept the fact that you lost. Change your avy to Nas and just smarten up. Ain't no one to blame for slow download speeds but yourself for getting the cheapest package so you get what you pay for. At least Microsoft ain't suing anyone for the 360 hacks or anything like that. Looks like Sony is really hurting and losing at the same time.
 02-09-2011, 06:57 PM         #94
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
This is true. At the same time they lost billions of dollars in the process. Could have used that money for some new 1st part IP's
 7 years ago '04        #95
space
space
space
 smj_724 said:
 7 years ago '06        #96
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 462 462
 kuruption said:
Only because everyone had to buy 3+ systems to get a working one.
 7 years ago '10        #97
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
40 minutes? Ol dial up using a.ss

The longest ever update for me just like DaIllOne was downloding PS Home. Thats was no more than 20 minutes
 7 years ago '04        #98
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Triple0 said:
Only because everyone had to buy 3+ systems to get a working one.
I only bought one besides, they were losing money on hardware at that time so guess again.
 7 years ago '04        #99
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 3602 3602
[IMG][/IMG]

gran tourismo 5 took me awhile the other day like 30 mins / im k!llin yall in upload speeds.. all wireless

Last edited by NaMeLeSs-; 02-09-2011 at 08:03 PM..
 02-09-2011, 08:09 PM         #100
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
This is true. At the same time they lost billions of dollars in the process. Could have used that money for some new 1st part IP's
The ONLY exclusive that PS3 has that's any good is Uncharted. k!llzone is overrated.

Halo + Gears > All PS3 Exclusives Combined
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy