Why PS3 loses, Final Answer.

most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
93 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
 intoxicated662 said:
You just contradicted yourself, oh the irony! By the way, step your game up and quit bothering ya mom in the early morning to borrow her Internet & to make u peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. At least Microsoft was fixing the rrod's for free while Sony was charging me $100+ to fix my ylod. I was lucky to fix my ps3, sell it and break even.
yep your one of those lames too. Your in every ps3 thread talking s**t so i really dont give a f**k what you have to say . I think its hilarious at people getting all butthurt over my comment.
 7 years ago '07        #62
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
Looks like a speed boost if you ask me. There's no way you have 140 down and only 2 up.
well i need to get on that s**t cuz my net is pathetic. its usually in the 50's or something I've never seen it that high before


Last edited by smj_724; 02-09-2011 at 12:45 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #63
Triple0 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 594 594
Man yall X-Box homos are acting like little kids in here. How does the PS3 loose because your internet is lame? You have how many people in this thread saying k!llzone 3 beta took 15 minutes tops? Just get over it, your internet is as lame as you. Go outside or something, or go read a book.
 7 years ago '09        #64
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
It does take a lot longer than the 360 to install updates for games which is odd because its hyped as the better system

Oh well the PS3 has been hacked to bits so its getting played a lot more than it was


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-09-2011 at 01:13 PM..
 02-09-2011, 01:15 PM         #65
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Allister said:
wtf are you DRUNK?

son.. i borrowed my friends COD..
and the COD update took over 40 minutes

the max for a update on XBOX is max 10-15 minutes


and dont say its my connection cause i get 3.5MB/s
Thats a slow connection.


COD updates only took me like 1 minute
 02-09-2011, 01:15 PM         #66
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
Man yall X-Box homos are acting like little kids in here. How does the PS3 loose because your internet is lame? You have how many people in this thread saying k!llzone 3 beta took 15 minutes tops? Just get over it, your internet is as lame as you. Go outside or something, or go read a book.
The irony of you telling others to go outside when you can't even properly spell LOSE.
 7 years ago '04        #67
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$20,884 | Props total: 17265 17265
 Allister said:
wtf are you DRUNK?

son.. i borrowed my friends COD..
and the COD update took over 40 minutes

the max for a update on XBOX is max 10-15 minutes


and dont say its my connection cause i get 3.5MB/s
I get faster speeds on my Evo. That's horrible. Been rocking with the PS3 since launch date and nothing has ever taken anything close to 40 mins to download. I forgot just how common, common sense isn't common just made the xbox owners feel ashamed with that retarded accuse why "the box is suppose to be better"
 7 years ago '09        #68
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$22,137 | Props total: 7134 7134
It doesnt matter what connection you have,if the games are updating on one console way faster than the other theres an issue
 02-09-2011, 01:18 PM         #69
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ugf..




definately dont like that upload speed
 7 years ago '04        #70
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 smj_724 said:
yep your one of those lames too. Your in every ps3 thread talking s**t so i really dont give a f**k what you have to say . I think its hilarious at people getting all butthurt over my comment.
You were the one who originally commented so it's obvious you got butt hurt, you butt pirate. You don't care? Yet, you responded. No one getting hurt because the truth is there you just fail to realize it and choose to stay ignorant. Enjoy having to go to your moms house every time the ps3 gets an update you bum. You're getting psn free so with the $ being saved get a better connection kid.
 7 years ago '06        #71
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 341 341

[pic - click to view]



360>>ps3
 7 years ago '07        #72
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
 intoxicated662 said:
You were the one who originally commented so it's obvious you got butt hurt, you butt pirate. You don't care? Yet, you responded. No one getting hurt because the truth is there you just fail to realize it and choose to stay ignorant. Enjoy having to go to your moms house every time the ps3 gets an update you bum. You're getting psn free so with the $ being saved get a better connection kid.
damn homie did i hurt your feelings by calling the xbox owners on here lame
 7 years ago '07        #73
Welsh! 
space
avatar space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
My internet connection is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, takes me ages to download updates, still, I'd rather deal with that then buy an xbox 360 again.
 7 years ago '04        #74
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,671 | Props total: 1132 1132


Just downloaded the KZ3 demo in 15 minutes. No problems here.
 7 years ago '06        #75
Triple0 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 594 594
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
The irony of you telling others to go outside when you can't even properly spell LOSE.
Never made a typo before f**got?
 7 years ago '06        #76
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
ill admit..downloading s**t for cod is a bit annoying once a while..but its w/e as long as i can play the game after its all good
 7 years ago '05        #77
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,929 | Props total: 12565 12565
my speeds on xbox 360 >>>>> my speeds on PS3


they don't compare at all and that makes me mad. Not totally unbearable but.. pales in comparison
 7 years ago '05        #78
GodzMustBeCrazy 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$6,209 | Props total: 967 967
No problems here either...
 7 years ago '04        #79
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 smj_724 said:
damn homie did i hurt your feelings by calling the xbox owners on here lame
I'm not your homie and I don't like you. Who are you anyways? New member?? Sit the f**k down and let grown folks discuss. Did we all hurt your feelings? You can't get enough as u keep replying. The only lame here is u, now go run to your moms house and download the latest ps3 update before it gets late ol scared of the dark and sleep with a night light on kid
 7 years ago '07        #80
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 777 777
 intoxicated662 said:
I'm not your homie and I don't like you. Who are you anyways? New member?? Sit the f**k down and let grown folks discuss. Did we all hurt your feelings? You can't get enough as u keep replying. The only lame here is u, now go run to your moms house and download the latest ps3 update before it gets late ol scared of the dark and sleep with a night light on kid
oh no :omfg: you dont like me. lmao and your calling me a kid but you have a gay a.ss comeback like that. ok e-thug
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
76 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy