most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,804 | Props total: 702 702
3 hours for the k!llzone 3 beta? you are just trying to find reasons to hate ps3
 7 years ago '05        #42
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
that 20 or 30mb/s you see on speed test doesn't mean u actually download at 30 megabytes a second..
thats megabits

so maybe he was actually talking about 3.5 megabytes a second which is fast
 02-09-2011, 09:44 AM         #43
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
3 hours for the k!llzone 3 beta? you are just trying to find reasons to hate ps3
I didn't like it prior to downloading the k!llzone 3 Beta, but after that s**t show I definitely don't like it.
 02-09-2011, 09:58 AM         #44
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why OP loses and not PS3.

s**tty connection
 7 years ago '04        #45
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,804 | Props total: 702 702
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
I didn't like it prior to downloading the k!llzone 3 Beta, but after my slow s**t show I definitely don't like it.
its all good
 7 years ago '09        #46
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,711 | Props total: 13315 13315
Free internet makes up imo
 7 years ago '10        #47
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
The PS3 is slower when it comes to updates. Significantly slower for downloads in general.

PS3 downloads take like 15-20 minutes for a file that's 250 MB. On the 360, I could download a gig in the same time. My down speed is like 6-10 Mbps.

That's the main reason why I don't really play the PS3 as often. There's always an update every other week or so it seems, and I end up playing my Xbox in the same time it takes to download the patch and forget my PS3 is even on.

I can't even be mad at the TS for his post.

Oh yeah, it took like 3 hours to download the ME2 comic on the PS3. LOL

In 3 hours, I could download Shadow Complex, Perfect Dark, UNO, & the Shivering Isles on the 360.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 02-09-2011 at 10:23 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #48
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
 Allister said:
wtf are you DRUNK?

son.. i borrowed my friends COD..
and the COD update took over 40 minutes

the max for a update on XBOX is max 10-15 minutes

and dont say its my connection cause i get 3.5MB/s
im on at&t and my doesn't even take that long
 02-09-2011, 10:34 AM         #49
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
That a country's consumer council is investigating Sony because it's system and online infrastructure don't operate as advertised?

You can't be that ignorant...as an older person you can do better
PS3 users are getting grilled right now..
 7 years ago '09        #50
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
PS3 users are getting grilled right now..
How so? Half of the accusations in this thread I've never came close to experiencing myself. I've never had a 250MB file take 15-20 mins. Alot of this s**t sounds like whining. The s**t is free and performs well for such.

I guess with all of the WHINING in here about downloading updates, I should appreciate my auto download feature more that you can use with +.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 02-09-2011 at 10:41 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #51
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
gates inc speeds has always been quick...i downloaded a few updates for ops and 3.56 n it took less than 5 mins...if its not your connection then it could be ur config
 7 years ago '07        #52
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
The xbox owners on this website are so f**king lame. It's always the same people going into every ps3 thread praising the 360 like they're getting paid by m$. It's a f**king gaming system, get a life. And for the people talking about slow downloads its definitely depends on the Internet you have. My Internet is slow as f**k and to download the f!ght night demo was gonna take a hr. So I took my ps3 to my moms whose has comcast and it took 12mins.
 7 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 smj_724 said:
The xbox owners on this website are so f**king lame. It's always the same people going into every ps3 thread praising the 360 like they're getting paid by m$. It's a f**king gaming system, get a life. And for the people talking about slow downloads its definitely depends on the Internet you have. My Internet is slow as f**k and to download the f!ght night demo was gonna take a hr. So I took my ps3 to my moms whose has comcast and it took 12mins.
Y'all PS3 owners need to get a f**kin grip.

Realize how popular the terms "PS3 slow download" is on every search engine. I hardly believe that it's the internet connection especially when the Xbox 360 can download significantly faster on the same connection. It's not an opinion, it's damn near a general consensus of those that own both consoles.

BTW go eat a d!ck.
 7 years ago '05        #54
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 aaron923 said:
30 minute updates the 1st time you throw a game in the b**ch.
Its starting to change, k!llzone 3 = 43GB size, NOTHING to install.

But imo I rather let it update for 30 mins and get a much better gaming experience.

You can't see uncharted 2 or god of war 3 on the xbox.

I have both consoles so its no bias s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #55
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Y'all PS3 owners need to get a f**kin grip.

Realize how popular the terms "PS3 slow download" is on every search engine. I hardly believe that it's the internet connection especially when the Xbox 360 can download significantly faster on the same connection. It's not an opinion, it's damn near a general consensus of those that own both consoles.

BTW go eat a d!ck.
Lol you mad. Like I said when I take my ps3 to my moms downloads are quick.
 7 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 smj_724 said:
Lol you mad. Like I said when I take my ps3 to my moms downloads are quick.
I ain't surprised, ya moms number is probably in the cell of every n*gga at her ISP company.
 7 years ago '05        #57
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Just disconnect your s**t from the internet for your first playthrough and you won't have to do that update. Play the game for a bit, f**k with the campaign a bit, and then connect to the internet and do the update while you do random s**t around the house, hit the bathroom, or get a shower, etc.

360's online is miles ahead of PS3's, imo, but it's not really that big of a deal. I just keep my PS3 not connected to the internet unless I hear a game had a huge update that would actually benefit me. Most updates are pointless little additions. I use my 360 for all my multiplayer games.
 7 years ago '07        #58
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
I ain't surprised, ya moms number is probably in the cell of every n*gga at her ISP company.
Shiiiiiiit n*gga I wish. It would be nice to have a free comcast connection at my place.

i wish

My piece of s**t

Last edited by smj_724; 02-09-2011 at 01:23 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #59
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 smj_724 said:
You just contradicted yourself, oh the irony! By the way, step your game up and quit bothering ya mom in the early morning to borrow her Internet & to make u peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. At least Microsoft was fixing the rrod's for free while Sony was charging me $100+ to fix my ylod. I was lucky to fix my ps3, sell it and break even.
 02-09-2011, 01:39 PM         #60
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smj_724 said:
Shiiiiiiit n*gga I wish. It would be nice to have a free comcast connection at my place.

i wish

My piece of s**t
Looks like a speed boost if you ask me. There's no way you have 140 down and only 2 up.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy