Why PS3 loses, Final Answer.

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
owning both>>>>>>>>>>ps3 and xbox fan boys
 7 years ago '05        #222
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1400 1400
dif ppl same arguements...shiyt dont end
 7 years ago '07        #223
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 XxC4xX said:
 7 years ago '04        #224
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 XxC4xX said:
best of both world
 7 years ago '09        #225
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 intoxicated662 said:
I understand your point of view, but paying for psn+ is like paying for xbl. because on xbl, you do get games on sale every week and such just like psn+ users. I just feel like psn+ should offer alot more to keep up and compete with xbl but sony doesn't put much effort into anything as we can tell. also, not everyone has their friends living in the same city as them. I've got friends who have moved away, work in the oil rigs and take their 360's with them and such so that argument goes nowhere. enjoy your s**tty psn while I play online with my friends and enjoy the full online experience instead of the basic psn and crippled security of the ps3. by the way, the only decent games on ps3 are all single player games. heavy rain, mgs4, uncharted, god of war. have fun playing those with friends online.
I'd rather have those games than anything on the 360 Enjoy talking to your oil rig buddies while I watch movies in 1080p with 7.1 surround sound.
 7 years ago '07        #226
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
xbox live is better be good cuz you pay for it but since im not a hardcore gamer like some ill take a free online and play online..its basically you get what you pay for and some people are not understanding that
 02-12-2011, 04:22 AM         #227
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think I've ever seen a thread in the GS with as much ignorance and stupidity as this thread.

For those of you who haven't played GT5, the installation, updates and downloads take a ridiculously long amount of time. The threadstarter hit the nail on the head, I installed GT5 today and was able to prepare a meal, write a midterm and play some SC2 before it was done, so it's warranted there. As far as anything beyond that, no updates take 40 minutes, you're spewing pure bulls**t if you say that. Updates will take a maximum of 10 minutes across the board, they are worse than the 360's because they also involve lengthy installation. So no, there's no ridiculous updates some of you are claiming are out there, save GT5 because it is really tedious. As for the rest of this 360/PS3 war, Xboxs hardware failure rate was an undeniable failure until the slims launched. Every single person I know has had at least 2 Xboxs, willing to bet a large portion of 360 owners have had the same. PS3's hardware failure rate was not even remotely close to 360 so take that BS somewhere else. The failure rate was in the 4-6 percentage range. The Mass Effect series is better than anything that has come out this generation, across any platform. If you're going to ague why 360 is better, use games like ME1 please don't use stupidity like Gears to back your argument, it's an insult to anyone who owns an xbox and doesn't exclusively play shooters. Gears was eclipsed by basically all other good 3rd person shooters when the second one came out and s**t the bed. Uncharted is a better 3rd person shooter, just about any gamer wop has played both can testify to that. The PS3 lineup of games that are coming, IMO, surpasses what Xbox has to offer in the future. The Mass Effect 2 release gave PS3 owners the one thing that PS3 was sorely missing this gen in software. Xbox obviously has the upper hand online, interface alone, not to mention the features. PS3 online isn't as bad as some of you b**ch about, it has the same basic functionality online gaming wise, some of you who rip on it sound like you've never even experienced play on it once, ever. PS+ is a rip, IMO, but can save money for certain people so it doesn't hurt to have the option there. The 60 dollar Live a year thing is warranted, especially since if you have any regard for money you'd realize that the renewals and cards are constantly discounted to 39.99 which is well worth it.

Stop this stupidity, most of the people in here are arguing about things that were true years ago, seems like the pros and cons of each console stuck even though most of those cons have evaporated with time, for both systems.
 7 years ago '10        #228
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 WorldsStrangest said:
ugf..

definately dont like that upload speed

[pic - click to view]

damn fam you gotta get up with comcast
 7 years ago '04        #229
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3139 3139
 minimafia_aj said:
Left 4 Dead>Halo & Gears

[pic - click to view]

your done in this thread. Time to leave.
 7 years ago '04        #230
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
XBL is not really $60 unless you go buy a card from Gamestop or something

if you go on your 360 and sign up, there's a 40% off sale going damn near every weekend....XBL is definitely worth 3 bucks a month/$36 for a year

PSN has so many damn lost host disconnections it is annoying to play and a lot of games will have hardly anyone playing

The PS3 has the upper hand on hardware by a mile though...games generally look better, a blu-ray and browser if you want to stream online videos straight to your TV

360 works well for me because I use other MS stuff like Zune anyway...it makes streaming stuff from my laptop to my tv very easy, I didn't have to do anything but turn on the option in the zune software
 7 years ago '08        #231
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
bottom line...

JUST GET A PS3 AND A XBOX

i have both..my girl has a xbox360 and i have a ps3..so i can get..KILLZONE..and then go get gears

best of both worlds
 7 years ago '04        #232
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Only reason I can really see anyone buying both consoles is because the ps3 would be good for using as a blu ray player and netflix, that's it really. You can stream your content from your computer to your 360 and don't even need windows media center. Also, on the 360 u could get alot of dlc for free if u really wanted to.
 02-12-2011, 04:37 PM         #233
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Left 4 Dead>Halo & Gears

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #234
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
PSN sucks a.ss, just had to input that.

s**t was made for emos, and old people.
 7 years ago '04        #235
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,981 | Props total: 1295 1295
Blu Ray.
game over.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago