Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 erickonasis said:
M$ exclusives besides maybe Gears and Halo <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 7 years ago '07        #202
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
wtf happened???
 02-11-2011, 12:18 PM         #203
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
360 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #204
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3558 3558
 7 years ago '05        #205
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,631 | Props total: 13709 13709
 kuruption said:
We just have different lives I guess. I'm not telling my n*ggas about me f**king my wife, and when I do kick it with my n*ggas a text does the job just fine. It's quick and to the point. Like I said, to each his own. s**t's weak to me. If you want to insinuate that I have no friends because I think that talking to them over a videogame console it lame then you go right ahead.
I don't know how many friends you have, don't care either. My post was about using the chat in general. I'm pretty sure most dudes who have 3 or 4 n*ggas they kick it wit, and those same dudes get on Live, they'll use the party chat. If you kick it wit these n*ggas or chop it up wit these dudes all the time, why not chop it up wit them on Live?

Either way, the feature still gets used by most people on my list so I'm not the only one who thinks it's useful.
 7 years ago '07        #206
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 J Rob said:
I've never understood these fanboy wars......just play your f**king games, who gives a s**t about what console it is?
 7 years ago '04        #207
Kanaki 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 5 5
f**k a 360 and its big azz plugs.. lol
 7 years ago '10        #208
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I got a PS3. It has unparalleled single player games, I can download demos, I can go online and play with my friends and randoms, I can play Blu Ray movies on my HDTV. I'm satifised wit my system and could care less about how satisfied you are with your system.

Yall 360 fanboys are ridiculous party chat is some bum s**t. I dont wanna talk to someone while I'm playing a single player game. I got a phone. Download speeds for demos is faster on a 360? I dont notice because I play another game while my demo downloads Updates and DLC first? Doesnt matter beause when I get the DLC its not like ima be playing with 360 players anyway

That is all
 7 years ago '04        #209
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I got a PS3. It has unparalleled single player games, I can download demos, I can go online and play with my friends and randoms, I can play Blu Ray movies on my HDTV. I'm satifised wit my system and could care less about how satisfied you are with your system.

Yall 360 fanboys are ridiculous party chat is some bum s**t. I dont wanna talk to someone while I'm playing a single player game. I got a phone. Download speeds for demos is faster on a 360? I dont notice because I play another game while my demo downloads Updates and DLC first? Doesnt matter beause when I get the DLC its not like ima be playing with 360 players anyway

That is all
Well, if i'm playing a game I don't want you calling me on the phone. It works both ways so that argument is irrelevant. Yall ps3 fanboys are a joke like your favorite console's security system. Download speeds are faster on 360, always have been for me. I have friends I like to talk to and see what's up, we don't all play the same games. I think if the ps3 had party chat you all wouldn't be saying what you are saying right now and hating. Sign up for PSN+ you bums and step your game up.

"I'm satifised wit my system and could care less about how satisfied you are with your system." Yet, you keep responding.
 7 years ago '07        #210
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19919 19919
party chat dumbest s**t ever its true lol. If im playing call of duty and my friend is playing madden we got nothing to talk about over a video game system lol. and if you wanna pay for that playstation plus, then you can get party chat or w.e they call it.
 7 years ago '10        #211
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
Well, if i'm playing a game I don't want you calling me on the phone. It works both ways so that argument is irrelevant. Yall ps3 fanboys are a joke like your favorite console's security system. Download speeds are faster on 360, always have been for me. I have friends I like to talk to and see what's up, we don't all play the same games. I think if the ps3 had party chat you all wouldn't be saying what you are saying right now and hating. Sign up for PSN+ you bums and step your game up.

"I'm satifised wit my system and could care less about how satisfied you are with your system." Yet, you keep responding.
If me and my friends are play ing diff games, theres nothing to talk about IMO PSN and Live are the same s**t. All have the same basics. Playying online and downloading things from respective online stores. That being the case, PS3 has better exclusives. Therefore the better system. Get mad
 7 years ago '04        #212
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
party chat dumbest s**t ever its true lol. If im playing call of duty and my friend is playing madden we got nothing to talk about over a video game system lol. and if you wanna pay for that playstation plus, then you can get party chat or w.e they call it.
dumbest s**t ever? nope. soon I bet you'll say that playing music while playing a game is dumb too. you ps3 fanboys are the worst. everything the ps3 doesn't have you hate on. I had a ps3 and when it got the ylod I didn't miss it much other than for a blu ray player. the online is s**t for playstation and they can do better, but they choose not to. Can you even send a voice message yet on psn? last I was on there it was text....and what the f**k is up with them having a chatroom on there? The f**k? PS3 still stuck in the aol dial up days having chatrooms
 7 years ago '09        #213
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 minimafia_aj said:
I have + and there is no party chat with it yet. The only extra feature with + that I know of is automatic updating. When you turn the system off it will automatically download updates to games so you don't have to sit thru the downloads. When they are finished downloading it turns off. Nothing big, but nice to have. I like + primarily for the dynamic themes. I've gotten $18 worth of them and a few more $ worth of avatars which was the price of the script itself so that's fine with me. You get to keep those.

I just wanted to try it out for 3 months and see how I liked it. Sonic 4 was on sale for $7 instead of $15 for + members so that was another positive as well. Gotten to play some games I wouldn't have bought. Sam & Max series being the highlight. I've found + to be worth right around where it's priced at since you can't keep the games. If it were more it wouldn't be worth it. I'd probably spend close to the same amount on new dyna themes over the time period so I can't complain.

Again, if I wanted to be in a chat room, I'd go get on AOL. I'm not walking around the house talking to my friends while playing. I just wouldn't do that. You guys are talking about, "oh well you must not have no friends then, blah, blah, blah." No, we could reverse that s**t and say you must be real lonely at home having to have a constant voice connection with your online game friends. It's just not necessary for everybody. If it keeps PSN free then keep that s**t off. I want a GAME system, the PS3 has my favorite games on it. I don't care to talk to anybody if we are playing seperate s**t. It's a cool feature and all, but it's over hyped. Blu-Ray > talking in a chat room

Last edited by Acid Rap; 02-11-2011 at 08:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #214
space
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
If me and my friends are play ing diff games, theres nothing to talk about IMO PSN and Live are the same s**t. All have the same basics. Playying online and downloading things from respective online stores. That being the case, PS3 has better exclusives. Therefore the better system. Get mad
ps3 has better exclusives? nope. I'll take gears of war 2 over any other game. every game has its flaws of course and only game holding down ps3 is uncharted 2 but even then the games shooting doesn't have anything different, it's just plain and simple which can still be fun for some people. at the end, games like madden, nba and call of duty rule both consoles so this "my console's exclusives are better" is dumb. if psn had party chat and all the full features 360 had, I bet most of you wouldn't say what you are saying.
 7 years ago '09        #215
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
ps3 has better exclusives? nope. I'll take gears of war 2 over any other game. every game has its flaws of course and only game holding down ps3 is uncharted 2 but even then the games shooting doesn't have anything different, it's just plain and simple which can still be fun for some people. at the end, games like madden, nba and call of duty rule both consoles so this "my console's exclusives are better" is dumb. if psn had party chat and all the full features 360 had, I bet most of you wouldn't say what you are saying.

When I tell you party chat can take a flying leap off a 1,000 foot cliff I mean it. Would never be used even if PS3 had it. If it's that deep and just have to talk we can conference in the chats with the cameras.
 7 years ago '07        #216
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
dumbest s**t ever? nope. soon I bet you'll say that playing music while playing a game is dumb too. you ps3 fanboys are the worst. everything the ps3 doesn't have you hate on. I had a ps3 and when it got the ylod I didn't miss it much other than for a blu ray player. the online is s**t for playstation and they can do better, but they choose not to. Can you even send a voice message yet on psn? last I was on there it was text....and what the f**k is up with them having a chatroom on there? The f**k? PS3 still stuck in the aol dial up days having chatrooms
I'm a ps3 fanboy because I disagree with you? Alright xbot. Party chat is useless id never use it. I got nothing to say to someone playing a different game. And playing music during some games is cool but you can play music during Sony developed games Mlb the show etc. And there is some cool s**t xbox has that ps3 doesn't but nothing the ps3 doesn't make up for with s**t the xbox doesnt have
 7 years ago '10        #217
space
space
All 360 has is Halo and Gears. Thats what its based on. I know ni99az that no life the 360 and say Gears or Halo is garbage. They would rather play CoD which I remind you is on PS3 as well.

Infamous, k!llzone, Uncharted, LBP, R&C, Resistance, SOCOM, MLB The Show etc>>>> Gears and Halo.

Saying otherwise is inexcusable nonsense
 7 years ago '07        #218
space
space
Left 4 Dead>Halo & Gears
 7 years ago '09        #219
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
All 360 has is Halo and Gears. Thats what its based on. I know ni99az that no life the 360 and say Gears or Halo is garbage. They would rather play CoD which I remind you is on PS3 as well.

Infamous, k!llzone, Uncharted, LBP, R&C, Resistance, SOCOM, MLB The Show etc>>>> Gears and Halo.

Saying otherwise is inexcusable nonsense
[EVIL]Demon's Souls[/EVIL]
 7 years ago '04        #220
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I have + and there is no party chat with it yet. The only extra feature with + that I know of is automatic updating. When you turn the system off it will automatically download updates to games so you don't have to sit thru the downloads. When they are finished downloading it turns off. Nothing big, but nice to have. I like + primarily for the dynamic themes. I've gotten $18 worth of them and a few more $ worth of avatars which was the price of the script itself so that's fine with me. You get to keep those.

I just wanted to try it out for 3 months and see how I liked it. Sonic 4 was on sale for $7 instead of $15 for + members so that was another positive as well. Gotten to play some games I wouldn't have bought. Sam & Max series being the highlight. I've found + to be worth right around where it's priced at since you can't keep the games. If it were more it wouldn't be worth it. I'd probably spend close to the same amount on new dyna themes over the time period so I can't complain.

Again, if I wanted to be in a chat room, I'd go get on AOL. I'm not walking around the house talking to my friends while playing. I just wouldn't do that. You guys are talking about, "oh well you must not have no friends then, blah, blah, blah." No, we could reverse that s**t and say you must be real lonely at home having to have a constant voice connection with your online game friends. It's just not necessary for everybody. If it keeps PSN free then keep that s**t off. I want a GAME system, the PS3 has my favorite games on it. I don't care to talk to anybody if we are playing seperate s**t. It's a cool feature and all, but it's over hyped. Blu-Ray > talking in a chat room
I understand your point of view, but paying for psn+ is like paying for xbl. because on xbl, you do get games on sale every week and such just like psn+ users. I just feel like psn+ should offer alot more to keep up and compete with xbl but sony doesn't put much effort into anything as we can tell. also, not everyone has their friends living in the same city as them. I've got friends who have moved away, work in the oil rigs and take their 360's with them and such so that argument goes nowhere. enjoy your s**tty psn while I play online with my friends and enjoy the full online experience instead of the basic psn and crippled security of the ps3. by the way, the only decent games on ps3 are all single player games. heavy rain, mgs4, uncharted, god of war. have fun playing those with friends online.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now