Why PS3 loses, Final Answer.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
There's a way to get a web browser on the Xbox 360 through Windows Media Center. Try again.
Who even cares? The Web Browser argument is WEAK. Who cares about a gaming console having a web browser in 2011? Phones, tablets, Laptops, desktops, etc. ESPN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Web f**king Browser.
 7 years ago '05        #182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Da Ill One said:
That weak a.ss web browser gets espn.com and pretty much any internet channel you want...the 360 doesn't do that...that alone makes PSN better than XBL
Nobody wants to do all that weak sh*t just to watch ESPN when you could just have an app. Nobody gives a fu*k about a got damn web browser on a got damn PS3. Your argument is weak as sh*t bro.
 7 years ago '05        #183
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
And if you use the pS3 web browser and sign into ventrillo you get party chat...chat with your friends no matter wht game they are playing...you 360 users tend to talk s**t about PS3 not having party chat so try again...
Look at all this weak sh*t this dude has to do just to party chat.
 7 years ago '09        #184
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Well personally I play games on my system. Not f**king watch ESPN or any of that other stuff really. It would be cool to have ESPN on the PS3, no doubt, but I'm not gonna pay extra for it since it's already paid for with the cable bill. Is that a cool feature for Live? Sure. Is that something I would go out of my way to pay for it were available on PS3? Nope. Got the cable for that already. I don't know about the USB thing because I've never copied a movie USB, always streamed it from the PC. I'm going to check it out tho and see if it can still do everything on the USB. I thought it just disabled USB updating. Mine is the 60GB with the card reader too so I'mma see if all of that still functions like it did when I bought it.
 02-10-2011, 10:03 PM         #185
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
Who even cares? The Web Browser argument is WEAK. Who cares about a gaming console having a web browser in 2011? Phones, tablets, Laptops, desktops, etc. ESPN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Web f**king Browser.
Real talk.

younggangsta_s said:
 7 years ago '04        #186
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Again, as I've stated before it's about convenience nowadays and not alot of people wanna go through various steps just to party chat, watch tv or anything else. The psn browser sucks and psn security is a joke. When I had my ps3, there was a loophole using the web browser on the ps3 to get free themes, costumes and other stuff from the psn store. Home is a joke too. Only thing psn is okay for is if u wanna get online and play a game with random people. Then again, the Wii does that too.
 7 years ago '08        #187
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
People still arguing about which console is better?? ..
 7 years ago '09        #188
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
As long as I can play my games online that's all I care about. I don't need a conference call with Steve, Mike, and Dan while I'm trying to beat k!llzone on Elite. When we play together then we can talk together. Basiclly all I care about is the games. That's it. I want nicely made games, and I want to be able to play online. That's worked well enough to keep me a PS3 fan. Bottom line.
 7 years ago '04        #189
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
As long as I can play my games online that's all I care about. I don't need a conference call with Steve, Mike, and Dan while I'm trying to beat k!llzone on Elite. When we play together then we can talk together. Basiclly all I care about is the games. That's it. I want nicely made games, and I want to be able to play online. That's worked well enough to keep me a PS3 fan. Bottom line.
Seems like you're talking about single player and u wanna play with a bunch of randoms so that's fine. I would rather play with a bunch of friends and talk, laugh. We don't all live next door to our friends and we're not all h.s. teeny boppers who see/talk to each other every day. I'm happy with my online experience on XBL and haven't seen any of my friends drop it to play psn.
 7 years ago '09        #190
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
Seems like you're talking about single player and u wanna play with a bunch of randoms so that's fine. I would rather play with a bunch of friends and talk, laugh. We don't all live next door to our friends and we're not all h.s. teeny boppers who see/talk to each other every day. I'm happy with my online experience on XBL and haven't seen any of my friends drop it to play psn.
I don't really play with randoms. I've met a few randoms in various games over the years that have ended up being nice to have on the list, but for the most part I play with friends and people I play with normally in an organized weekly gaming event schedule. I don't want to talk to my friends while I am playing single player games tho. It's cool, but even if I had it none of us would use that really. The group text chat thing works well enough for me need be. If we are playing something together then I'll turn my mic on. I don't even like talking on the phone, let alone talking to some people on my video game system unless we are playing co-op. The friends list on the PS3 is capable enough to get everyone in and out of games. It works fine enough. If I ever had any trouble from it I would look at a 360, but I don't need two systems. The PS3 has done well for me this gen.

I can't find my USB stick to check, but Kuruption posted his screen of the USB working. I put in a SD card in the reader and it reads and works fine so far.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Acid Rap; 02-10-2011 at 10:37 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #191
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Xbox Live is better but not by alot like Xbots want you to think.Xbox live is a paid service though,so obviously it will be better lol
 7 years ago '04        #192
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Party chat is weak though

intoxicated662 said:
Basically. s**t, I don't even mic up unless I'm playing with people I know/played with before.
 7 years ago '05        #193
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 kuruption said:
Party chat is weak though
I don't understand how dudes think talkin your boys on Live is weak. What type of social lives do you guys live where you think it's weak talkin sh*t wit dudes you actually kick it wit in real life?
 7 years ago '04        #194
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17471 17471
Owning Randoms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #195
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
I don't understand how dudes think talkin your boys on Live is weak. What type of social lives do you guys live where you think it's weak talkin sh*t wit dudes you actually kick it wit in real life?
I can use the in game chat to do that, f**k do I need to use party chat for? To talk to people that are playing single player games? f**k that. If I need to holla at my homie when we're not playing the same game I'll pause my game and pick up the phone or shoot a text out. I'm not knocking anyone who uses it, but personally I think it's a dumb feature.
 7 years ago '05        #196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 kuruption said:
I can use the in game chat to do that, f**k do I need to use party chat for? To talk to people that are playing single player games? f**k that. If I need to holla at my homie when we're not playing the same game I'll pause my game and pick up the phone or shoot a text out. I'm not knocking anyone who uses it, but personally I think it's a dumb feature.
I don't care what games my n*ggas are playin. These are my n*ggas I kick it wit, in actual life. I'ma chop it up wit them regardless of what's in there Xbox. I'm not usin game chat to talk about the bi*ch I f**ked last night or to ask n*ggas when they comin through. Why would I want random 8 year olds to hear those conversations and offer their "input?" And I'm definitely not gettin on the phone and callin n*ggas on 3-way to talk. Only reason I can see people not usin party chat is because they just simply don't have anybody to chop it up wit on the Live.
 7 years ago '04        #197
space
space
Party Chat <<<<<<

i dont give a f**k about talking to n*ggas in a game

still 360 > PS3
 7 years ago '09        #198
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 kuruption said:
Yea I could give a f**k about talking to my friends while I play my single player games. If we aren't playing together then what the f**k do we have to talk about really? I see everybody enough as it is. If we are playing co-op or online competitive then yea we'll all chop it up, otherwise my bluetooth just stays off. That is like so unecessary talking to my friends while I'm trying to concentrate on whatever it is. If not having voice chat keeps PSN free then so be it for me. Me and none of my buddies would really ever use that. Again... Sony's exclusive's (because when games are what you really actually care about) >>>> party f**kin chat

Last edited by Acid Rap; 02-11-2011 at 10:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #199
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
I don't care what games my n*ggas are playin. These are my n*ggas I kick it wit, in actual life. I'ma chop it up wit them regardless of what's in there Xbox. I'm not usin game chat to talk about the bi*ch I f**ked last night or to ask n*ggas when they comin through. Why would I want random 8 year olds to hear those conversations and offer their "input?" And I'm definitely not gettin on the phone and callin n*ggas on 3-way to talk. Only reason I can see people not usin party chat is because they just simply don't have anybody to chop it up wit on the Live.
We just have different lives I guess. I'm not telling my n*ggas about me f**king my wife, and when I do kick it with my n*ggas a text does the job just fine. It's quick and to the point. Like I said, to each his own. s**t's weak to me. If you want to insinuate that I have no friends because I think that talking to them over a videogame console it lame then you go right ahead.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 02-11-2011 at 10:42 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #200
space
space
sony exclusives besides maybe socom 4 and uncharted <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy