Why PS3 loses, Final Answer.

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
36 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
There's a way to get a web browser on the Xbox 360 through Windows Media Center. Try again.
Who even cares? The Web Browser argument is WEAK. Who cares about a gaming console having a web browser in 2011? Phones, tablets, Laptops, desktops, etc. ESPN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Web f**king Browser.
 7 years ago '05        #182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 Da Ill One said:
That weak a.ss web browser gets espn.com and pretty much any internet channel you want...the 360 doesn't do that...that alone makes PSN better than XBL
Nobody wants to do all that weak sh*t just to watch ESPN when you could just have an app. Nobody gives a fu*k about a got damn web browser on a got damn PS3. Your argument is weak as sh*t bro.
 7 years ago '05        #183
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 Da Ill One said:
And if you use the pS3 web browser and sign into ventrillo you get party chat...chat with your friends no matter wht game they are playing...you 360 users tend to talk s**t about PS3 not having party chat so try again...
Look at all this weak sh*t this dude has to do just to party chat.
 7 years ago '09        #184
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Well personally I play games on my system. Not f**king watch ESPN or any of that other stuff really. It would be cool to have ESPN on the PS3, no doubt, but I'm not gonna pay extra for it since it's already paid for with the cable bill. Is that a cool feature for Live? Sure. Is that something I would go out of my way to pay for it were available on PS3? Nope. Got the cable for that already. I don't know about the USB thing because I've never copied a movie USB, always streamed it from the PC. I'm going to check it out tho and see if it can still do everything on the USB. I thought it just disabled USB updating. Mine is the 60GB with the card reader too so I'mma see if all of that still functions like it did when I bought it.
 02-10-2011, 09:03 PM         #185
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
Who even cares? The Web Browser argument is WEAK. Who cares about a gaming console having a web browser in 2011? Phones, tablets, Laptops, desktops, etc. ESPN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Web f**king Browser.
Real talk.

 younggangsta_s said:
Look at all this weak sh*t this dude has to do just to party chat.
 7 years ago '04        #186
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
Again, as I've stated before it's about convenience nowadays and not alot of people wanna go through various steps just to party chat, watch tv or anything else. The psn browser sucks and psn security is a joke. When I had my ps3, there was a loophole using the web browser on the ps3 to get free themes, costumes and other stuff from the psn store. Home is a joke too. Only thing psn is okay for is if u wanna get online and play a game with random people. Then again, the Wii does that too.
 7 years ago '08        #187
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 2183 2183
People still arguing about which console is better?? ..
 7 years ago '09        #188
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
As long as I can play my games online that's all I care about. I don't need a conference call with Steve, Mike, and Dan while I'm trying to beat k!llzone on Elite. When we play together then we can talk together. Basiclly all I care about is the games. That's it. I want nicely made games, and I want to be able to play online. That's worked well enough to keep me a PS3 fan. Bottom line.
 7 years ago '04        #189
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
As long as I can play my games online that's all I care about. I don't need a conference call with Steve, Mike, and Dan while I'm trying to beat k!llzone on Elite. When we play together then we can talk together. Basiclly all I care about is the games. That's it. I want nicely made games, and I want to be able to play online. That's worked well enough to keep me a PS3 fan. Bottom line.
Seems like you're talking about single player and u wanna play with a bunch of randoms so that's fine. I would rather play with a bunch of friends and talk, laugh. We don't all live next door to our friends and we're not all h.s. teeny boppers who see/talk to each other every day. I'm happy with my online experience on XBL and haven't seen any of my friends drop it to play psn.
 7 years ago '09        #190
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 intoxicated662 said:
Seems like you're talking about single player and u wanna play with a bunch of randoms so that's fine. I would rather play with a bunch of friends and talk, laugh. We don't all live next door to our friends and we're not all h.s. teeny boppers who see/talk to each other every day. I'm happy with my online experience on XBL and haven't seen any of my friends drop it to play psn.
I don't really play with randoms. I've met a few randoms in various games over the years that have ended up being nice to have on the list, but for the most part I play with friends and people I play with normally in an organized weekly gaming event schedule. I don't want to talk to my friends while I am playing single player games tho. It's cool, but even if I had it none of us would use that really. The group text chat thing works well enough for me need be. If we are playing something together then I'll turn my mic on. I don't even like talking on the phone, let alone talking to some people on my video game system unless we are playing co-op. The friends list on the PS3 is capable enough to get everyone in and out of games. It works fine enough. If I ever had any trouble from it I would look at a 360, but I don't need two systems. The PS3 has done well for me this gen.

I can't find my USB stick to check, but Kuruption posted his screen of the USB working. I put in a SD card in the reader and it reads and works fine so far.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Acid Rap; 02-10-2011 at 09:37 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #191
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Xbox Live is better but not by alot like Xbots want you to think.Xbox live is a paid service though,so obviously it will be better lol
 7 years ago '04        #192
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 younggangsta_s said:
Look at all this weak sh*t this dude has to do just to party chat.
Party chat is weak though

 intoxicated662 said:
Seems like you're talking about single player and u wanna play with a bunch of randoms so that's fine. I would rather play with a bunch of friends and talk, laugh. We don't all live next door to our friends and we're not all h.s. teeny boppers who see/talk to each other every day. I'm happy with my online experience on XBL and haven't seen any of my friends drop it to play psn.
Basically. s**t, I don't even mic up unless I'm playing with people I know/played with before.
 7 years ago '05        #193
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 kuruption said:
Party chat is weak though
I don't understand how dudes think talkin your boys on Live is weak. What type of social lives do you guys live where you think it's weak talkin sh*t wit dudes you actually kick it wit in real life?
 7 years ago '04        #194
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22627 22627
Owning Randoms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #195
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 younggangsta_s said:
I don't understand how dudes think talkin your boys on Live is weak. What type of social lives do you guys live where you think it's weak talkin sh*t wit dudes you actually kick it wit in real life?
I can use the in game chat to do that, f**k do I need to use party chat for? To talk to people that are playing single player games? f**k that. If I need to holla at my homie when we're not playing the same game I'll pause my game and pick up the phone or shoot a text out. I'm not knocking anyone who uses it, but personally I think it's a dumb feature.
 7 years ago '05        #196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,765 | Props total: 17008 17008
 kuruption said:
I can use the in game chat to do that, f**k do I need to use party chat for? To talk to people that are playing single player games? f**k that. If I need to holla at my homie when we're not playing the same game I'll pause my game and pick up the phone or shoot a text out. I'm not knocking anyone who uses it, but personally I think it's a dumb feature.
I don't care what games my n*ggas are playin. These are my n*ggas I kick it wit, in actual life. I'ma chop it up wit them regardless of what's in there Xbox. I'm not usin game chat to talk about the bi*ch I f**ked last night or to ask n*ggas when they comin through. Why would I want random 8 year olds to hear those conversations and offer their "input?" And I'm definitely not gettin on the phone and callin n*ggas on 3-way to talk. Only reason I can see people not usin party chat is because they just simply don't have anybody to chop it up wit on the Live.
 7 years ago '04        #197
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22627 22627
Party Chat <<<<<<

i dont give a f**k about talking to n*ggas in a game

still 360 > PS3
 7 years ago '09        #198
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 kuruption said:
I can use the in game chat to do that, f**k do I need to use party chat for? To talk to people that are playing single player games? f**k that. If I need to holla at my homie when we're not playing the same game I'll pause my game and pick up the phone or shoot a text out. I'm not knocking anyone who uses it, but personally I think it's a dumb feature.
Yea I could give a f**k about talking to my friends while I play my single player games. If we aren't playing together then what the f**k do we have to talk about really? I see everybody enough as it is. If we are playing co-op or online competitive then yea we'll all chop it up, otherwise my bluetooth just stays off. That is like so unecessary talking to my friends while I'm trying to concentrate on whatever it is. If not having voice chat keeps PSN free then so be it for me. Me and none of my buddies would really ever use that. Again... Sony's exclusive's (because when games are what you really actually care about) >>>> party f**kin chat


Last edited by Acid Rap; 02-11-2011 at 09:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #199
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$34,670 | Props total: 1131 1131
 younggangsta_s said:
I don't care what games my n*ggas are playin. These are my n*ggas I kick it wit, in actual life. I'ma chop it up wit them regardless of what's in there Xbox. I'm not usin game chat to talk about the bi*ch I f**ked last night or to ask n*ggas when they comin through. Why would I want random 8 year olds to hear those conversations and offer their "input?" And I'm definitely not gettin on the phone and callin n*ggas on 3-way to talk. Only reason I can see people not usin party chat is because they just simply don't have anybody to chop it up wit on the Live.
We just have different lives I guess. I'm not telling my n*ggas about me f**king my wife, and when I do kick it with my n*ggas a text does the job just fine. It's quick and to the point. Like I said, to each his own. s**t's weak to me. If you want to insinuate that I have no friends because I think that talking to them over a videogame console it lame then you go right ahead.


Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 02-11-2011 at 09:42 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #200
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,764 | Props total: 22627 22627
sony exclusives besides maybe socom 4 and uncharted <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
136 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
103 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
74 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
146 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Los Angeles Hip Hop vs Atlanta Hip Hop
191 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy