Feb 8 - Female Gym teacher $exing up the football team

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2011, 06:56 PM         #1
10662 pageviews
115 comments

Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 8 - Female Gym teacher $exing up the football team

[pic - click to view]

MASON — A female Mason high school gym teacher is accused of having s3xual misconduct with five students, most of them football players at the school.
A Warren County grand jury on Friday indicted Stacy Schuler of Springboro on 16 counts of s3xual battery, a third-degree felony; and three misdemeanor counts of offenses involving underage persons.
Schuler, who will turn 33 next week, allegedly had s3xual contact with the students on five different occasions between August and December, according to officials with the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office. She also allegedly bought alcohol for the students, according to the indictment.

Prosecutors said the alleged s3x acts, mostly with football players at Mason High School, occurred off school grounds.

Chief a.ssistant Prosecutor Bruce McGary said the allegations did not happen at a party. Mason police Detective Toni Hoelke said when the parents of the students found out about the allegations, they “were surprised and that they had no idea about it.”
Schuler, who is single according to prosecutors, turned herself into authorities Friday and was arraigned in Warren County Common Pleas Court.
Her bond was set at $50,000 and was ordered to stay away from the victims as well as any other students. On Friday night, she had not posted bond.
Attorney Charlie Rittgers of Lebanon is representing Schuler.
“We knew she was being investigated,” Rittgers said. “There has been no discovery from prosecutors and we’ll be starting our own investigation.”
Rittgers said Schuler has been ordered to wear a GPS monitoring device.
“If her parents can’t raise the money for bond or if she can’t get a GPS device put on, she’ll have to stay in jail,” Rittgers said. “There’s a good probability she’ll be there for the weekend.”
Schuler faces up to 81 years in jail if convicted on all charges.

The case has already gained national attention.
“Anytime a teacher is accused of having s3x with students, it gets peoples attention,” Rittgers said. “It doesn’t surprise me with those allegations.”
Authorities also said George Coates, a Mason High School a.ssistant principal who resigned last week, had allegedly sent Schuler text messages involving s3xual images.
Schuler apparently told school authorities about the alleged messages before she was asked to leave.

Police said Coates is not under investigation and his alleged acts did not involve Mason students.
Coates submitted a letter of resignation Jan. 28, citing personal reasons. Mason’s school board is expected to vote on the matter at next Tuesday’s meeting.
He was hired as an a.ssistant principal in December 2001 and his annual salary at the time of his resignation was $88,000.
Schuler, a health and physical education teacher at the 3,048 student-populated Mason High School, has been under investigation by police after an anonymous tip was given to school officials during the week of Jan. 10, according to Tracey Carson, schools spokeswoman.
Carson said Schuler was placed on paid administrative leave on Jan. 18. During that time, Schuler was prohibited from attending district events or being on district property.
“As high school principal, I am committed to the safety and well-being of our students, and will not tolerate behavior that does not conform to that goal. Our staff is prepared to help our students during this situation, and know how it important it is to continue to build trust with our students and families,” said Principal Mindy McCarty-Stewart.
Superintendent Kevin Bright said he was “appalled by the recent allegations” involving Schuler.
“Our job at the end of the day, is to partner with our families and to empower our staff to report anything that seems out of line, and then to act swiftly when someone behaves inappropriately,” Bright said.
Bright said in this case, the district “acted swiftly, partnered with police immediately, and we are standing her today because of how seriously our high school principal took an anonymous tip.”
Bright said he has reported the allegations to the Ohio Department of Education, and the superintendent will recommend to the Mason Board of Education that Schuler be suspended without pay as the district begins termination proceedings. The school board is expected to act upon those recommendations at its next meeting on Tuesday.
Her duties included work as an athletic trainer for the high school’s girls and boys sports teams. She earned $53,194 in 2008, according to her personnel file.

For a PE teacher she could look much worse but WTF I know its been said anytime this s**t is posted but where was these hoes at when I was in school!?!?!

115 comments for "Feb 8 - Female Gym teacher $exing up the football team"

02-08-2011, 07:05 PM         #2
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You young males are seriously the biggest f**gots in history.
 7 years ago '08        #3
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
where was these hoes when I was in highschool
 7 years ago '05        #4
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
damn son i woulda beat...i be gettin my d!ck suck after school everyyyyday
 7 years ago '10        #5
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
really though. if i turned on the news and saw that my son was f**king his female gym teacher at 16 my heart would explode out of my chest with pride. the kid would wear a medal around the house i swear to god.
 7 years ago '05        #6
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
Its seems like every week a new female school teacher is s3xing or f**king some little dudes....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #7
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
Some teacher was sucking n*ggas off when I was in high school but she was fat and nasty. She got caught cuz one of the n*ggas stop coming to she class so she suspended him and he told his mom. He f**ked up the whole operation.
 7 years ago '04        #8
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
it was prolly one of the n*ggas that she didnt f**k snitchin
 7 years ago '06        #9
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,471 | Props total: 16172 16172
^^^lol basically
 7 years ago '04        #11
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
i always laugh at typical answers like this. especially when the teacher look hurt as f**k. meanwhile in the TV spot the same fools calling jennifer aniston ugly and olivia munn average.

backwards a.ss boxden.
 7 years ago '04        #12
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 jerzyboy said:
it was prolly one of the n*ggas that she didnt f**k snitchin
You damn right I did

Ho talkin bout her 'jaw hurt'
 7 years ago '10        #13
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
if she wasn't a teacher who just got caught f**king her students - I wouldn't even look twice at her. Wouldn't even get close to that pus*y.

but since she is...

WANT.
 7 years ago '10        #14
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Way to go lil n*ggas
 7 years ago '06        #15
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
She don't look that bad im bout to bail her out so I can smash lol
 7 years ago '04        #16
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
@ these lil boys. This is an outrage
 7 years ago '07        #17
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
I gotta get on some never been kissed s**t and go in a f**k all these teachers
 7 years ago '04        #18
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Sowhat said:
in college getting there freak on...
 7 years ago '10        #19
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
b**ch look like a falcon
 02-08-2011, 09:15 PM         #20
sirjaybee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wish a couple of my teachers that taught at my school would have gave me the a$$
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago