Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #381
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4902 4902
 joshdogg26 said:
wow didn't expect this thread to get this many posts. i guess cuz we almost lost .

this defense needs to shape up, we r not plaing even close to the level we were when we won 21 out of 22. great game from lebron, he really kept us in it.

that tip dunk from damp i thought that was bron at first, i didn't think he could get up like that any more lol
Defensive problems were all because of the Pacers. The Heat were unprepared for the amount of cutting and how quickly their guards get into the paint. Miami was chasing all night. It was just a regular season night where a team playing well with a new coach and new focus come in and you don't know what to expect.

The reason the Heat shut em down down the stretch was because they went to an isolation offense featuring Granger. And Miller and Wade did a good job on him. Like the Pacer fans have been saying they don't know how to close out games. What they did for 42 minutes they stopped doing for the last 6. It allowed Miami to get stops and you know LeBron and Wade are gonna create offense.
 7 years ago '05        #382
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 The Bully said:
ive been a heat fan since july of 2010, so i know you ain't talkin to me

Naw, he's not talkin about us bro, no worries.
 7 years ago '05        #383
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 sunn4511 said:
i am not a heat fan, i am a lebron james fan. and now that he plays for the heat that automatically makes me a heat fan. although i still think they need to get rid of the coach and bosh.

you're making us LeBron James fans look stupid with that statement
 7 years ago '05        #384
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
and we gotta start becoming part of this team, yo...no more of this "f**k the Heat I'm a LeBron fan" s**t...disrespectful to the n*ggas that've been in Heat threads since like, 05...

I haven't seen one loyal Heat fan come at me sideways for my a.ssociation with the Heat since LeBron came to their team, let's show some respect and gain a rapport with the team.

There's alot of talent on here aside from our favorite player.
 7 years ago '05        #385
iggyemu 
space
space
 The Bully said:
i thought so

i've been with this team through thick and thin, good and bad, all of their ups and downs...i remember the slow start to the season...i remember bosh spraining his ankle... i remember when lebron scored 51 against the magic, and when wade had a triple double against the bobcats

ah, seems like only yesterday
 7 years ago '07        #386
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13063 13063
 Rockobox said:
and we gotta start becoming part of this team, yo...no more of this "f**k the Heat I'm a LeBron fan" s**t...disrespectful to the n*ggas that've been in Heat threads since like, 05...

I haven't seen one loyal Heat fan come at me sideways for my a.ssociation with the Heat since LeBron came to their team, let's show some respect and gain a rapport with the team.

There's alot of talent on here aside from our favorite player.
props. i don't really care as long as u don't stan and try to divide the team. just call a spade a spade . u good in my book.
 7 years ago '07        #387
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Defensive problems were all because of the Pacers. The Heat were unprepared for the amount of cutting and how quickly their guards get into the paint. Miami was chasing all night. It was just a regular season night where a team playing well with a new coach and new focus come in and you don't know what to expect.

The reason the Heat shut em down down the stretch was because they went to an isolation offense featuring Granger. And Miller and Wade did a good job on him. Like the Pacer fans have been saying they don't know how to close out games. What they did for 42 minutes they stopped doing for the last 6. It allowed Miami to get stops and you know LeBron and Wade are gonna create offense.
don't take this the wrong way dude cuz i know u like breaking s**t down but...u don't have to explain these things to me, i know lol
 7 years ago '04        #388
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
traffic on biscayne after heat games <<<

house was rockin tho, especially in the 4th...that n*gga lebron is a beast:wow:

was impressed by indy, they're really playing hard for their new coach, lets see if they keep it up
 7 years ago '05        #389
iggyemu 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
don't take this the wrong way dude cuz i know u like breaking s**t down but...u don't have to explain these things to me, i know lol
Fair enough. Just didn't seem like you were giving the Pacers enough credit. They played well...there was literally nothing the Heat could do until they started going to Granger every time down. I think the main thing is that people will look at the record of the Pacers and say well..no big deal...Miami beat a bad team. That's not true. The Pacers played amazing tonight for 42 minutes. Just trying to ensure the Heat get proper credit by giving the Pacers proper credit.
 7 years ago '07        #390
space
space
 iggyemu said:
Fair enough. Just didn't seem like you were giving the Pacers enough credit. They played well...there was literally nothing the Heat could do until they started going to Granger every time down. I think the main thing is that people will look at the record of the Pacers and say well..no big deal...Miami beat a bad team. That's not true. The Pacers played amazing tonight for 42 minutes. Just trying to ensure the Heat get proper credit by giving the Pacers proper credit.
nah i'm more than familiar with the pacers and their little hot streak and their tendency to rise to the occasion against elite teams as well as their history of giving the heat problems. we didn't win @ indiana for like 18 straight trips till we swept them last season. i thought the days of them giving us trouble were history but they're back at it again this year lol. they have several wins over LA and boston the last few years and going way back were even the only team to beat the 72-10 bulls twice. something in the water i guess lol.
 7 years ago '05        #391
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 The Bully said:
i thought so

i've been with this team through thick and thin, good and bad, all of their ups and downs...i remember the slow start to the season...i remember bosh spraining his ankle... i remember when lebron scored 51 against the magic, and when wade had a triple double against the bobcats

ah, seems like only yesterday
It's been a long road for us diehard Heat fans over the past several months. I think these months of cheering for this team will finally pay off shortly though. We've been dedicated to our team for far to long, we deserve a championship this season.
 7 years ago '05        #392
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Good game, Pacers fans. That new coach has these guys playing exactly how they should be playing. They're supposed to be running and getting shots up early in the shot clock. Their hustle on the boards enable that. WTF was O'Brien thinking? Indiana is going to be very good in the future, and they are nothing close to a doormat right now as is. Whoever they see in the first round will get a challenge. Roy Hibbert is a beast. If he can learn how to stay out of foul trouble.... he's an All Star sooner or later.

I was disappointed in Miami once again not showing up until the final quarter or so. This is a bad habit that we have when going up against inferior opponents. It's gonna bite us in the a.ss one night, and we can't afford that with the race for the top spot in the East so tight.

One thing that royally pissed me off was how well Dwyane Wade defended Danny Granger in the 4th quarter. Why can't he give that effort in full? He was slouching through 3 quarters on the defensive side of the ball. I was literally screaming at him to get his head in the game.
 7 years ago '05        #393
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 iggyemu said:
I want to guarantee that the Pacers will be at or over .500 by season's end, but I'm gonna relax on that for a few weeks. I think they will though. They're a lot better than their record states, and they've been playing some damn good basketball over the last 19.5 quarters. I don't care who their opponents have been. Those are the types of teams they were losing to under O'Brien.

I view them in a similar light as I view Milwaukee. Just a flip; much better offense, not even close to as good defensively. Forget about the record. Point being you're going to get a battle out of those guys on most nights regardless of the outcome.
 7 years ago '09        #394
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,269 | Props total: 19373 19373
damn bron went off!
 7 years ago '05        #395
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
For the record I don't mind the "new" Heat fans. They're all cool to me. The more Heat fans the better....
 02-08-2011, 11:57 PM         #396
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only got to see the highlights AGAIN, i need NBAtv, but looks like LeBron was taking over....:wow:
 7 years ago '05        #397
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 2 Pistolz said:
Good game, Pacers fans. That new coach has these guys playing exactly how they should be playing. They're supposed to be running and getting shots up early in the shot clock. Their hustle on the boards enable that. WTF was O'Brien thinking? Indiana is going to be very good in the future, and they are nothing close to a doormat right now as is. Whoever they see in the first round will get a challenge. Roy Hibbert is a beast. If he can learn how to stay out of foul trouble.... he's an All Star sooner or later.

I was disappointed in Miami once again not showing up until the final quarter or so. This is a bad habit that we have when going up against inferior opponents. It's gonna bite us in the a.ss one night, and we can't afford that with the race for the top spot in the East so tight.

One thing that royally pissed me off was how well Dwyane Wade defended Danny Granger in the 4th quarter. Why can't he give that effort in full? He was slouching through 3 quarters on the defensive side of the ball. I was literally screaming at him to get his head in the game.
Well put, good game. Hated to take the L but was fun to watch and good effort from the boys. Last 5 games under the new coach has been a dream, the youngsters getting more time and Hibbert/Collison getting more touches. Hopefully we can grab the 8th or 7th spot this year in the east and work from there get some experience for the youngsters.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago