Melo to Lakers for Bynum? The Lakers Are About To Pull The Heist Of The Decade. Again

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
Seriously though are people serious acting like the Bynum is always healthy. I would take this trade with the quickness since bynum has been playing a half a season for the past few season. That is nowhere near a good look. I would trade that contract with the quickness for melo. Yes you lose size....but bynum is always injured and not worth his contract.
 7 years ago '06        #162
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 1818 1818
oj mayo....for artest if this happens.... i see the lakers landing mayo before melo
 7 years ago '05        #163
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
only way a str8 deal works for den if Drew and stay healthy but like i said i really doubt this trade and think he will end up in NY where was suppose to be all along
 7 years ago '04        #164
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3901 3901
theres no way its only bynum for melo straight up
 7 years ago '07        #165
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Trade just got deaded
 7 years ago '04        #166
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6494 6494
 jumpman2304 said:
theres no way its only bynum for melo straight up
money matches up :wtf:

but the nuggets want to free up cap so there might be some extra stuff in it
 7 years ago '05        #167
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 JNyiri77 said:
free agents mean they can go newhere, ne one can make a push for them

how can i really talk or say anything about anyone? you make less sense with each post

Obviously he didnt wake up one day and do that, they all structured their contracts so they could have the "opportunity" to play together, but if the heat didnt move Beasley then we dont know who the combo would have been bosh/wade or wade/lebron, but they did and its got everyone mad

no better than the lakers or neone else?

you guys got a trade for Gasol for practically nothing and are about to try to do the same with Melo cause the Lakers are struggling

Small market team struggles = coach fired/pick up a free agent

lakers team struggles = hand them an all-star/superstar caliber player
memp got cap space and picks plus marc Gasol who is a pretty good player so wtf are u talking about. do u know anything about trades and how they work. We need an impact player they neeed to get young and get some pics and money

years now look at both teams they are rite where they should be We are trying to get rings. Mem has alot of young nice talent thats gonna be good for years to come. How is that a free deal. Just cause your to stupid to see past today and not look at the long term doent mean NBA GM are that dumb. The deal was perfect for both sides stop hating
 7 years ago '10        #168
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
lmao ya'll believe anything. smh..
 7 years ago '06        #169
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 1818 1818
ESPN LAL CHA - Bucher: Lakers contacted Bobcats looking to deal Ron Artest for Stephen Jackson or Gerald Wallace.

^^^
 7 years ago '09        #170
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,849 | Props total: 9031 9031
This s**t is getting old.......every week its a different trade with Melo

I think he got jealous of all the attention that Lebron and Amare got.....if hes gonna go somewhere just go lol
 7 years ago '04        #171
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 NLSP42 said:

I think he got jealous of all the attention that Lebron and Amare got.....if hes gonna go somewhere just go lol
hahah yeah because we alll know that Melo is reporting all of these trade rumors...
 7 years ago '04        #172
samclo 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$581 | Props total: 116 116
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
it won't happen plus i don't see how this is news when almost every team is inquiring about melo. this isn't a serious trade talk with denver so it means nothing. plus no one wants bynum. he's fragile.

and kobe is selfish and melo is selfish. how would they play together? it will just be two n*ggas jacking up every shot they get followed by lackluster defense.
Dude if your a hater just say your a hater but don't try and make a point when u sound dumb as hell...
 02-08-2011, 01:04 PM         #173
callhimrambo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
please tell me how melo would make the lakers better then having bynum..i'd love to see anyone logically explain that to me...
he plays more than 30 games a year.

plus, i'm not worried about length because Caracter is a great rebounder in the making, Joe Smith can bang, and Theo Ratliff can still defend (when he's finally healthy)

Artest is starting to produce again, so hopefully he can take that production to the bench, and we know that Matt Barnes is gonna hustle no matter what.

if we get Melo... :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 02-08-2011, 01:06 PM         #174
callhimrambo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:

Melo doesn't control where he goes in the middle of the season. This isn't NBA 2K11. He doesn't trade himself. Both front offices have to agree on the trade. You do know that right?
 7 years ago '06        #175
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
That Gerald Wallace move would be a sick spark for the Nuggets. Ron finally brought it last night but only cause he knows the trade deadline is lingering. Wallace brings it every single time I watch him play and they havent been a contender the entire time hes been there.

Bynums value is so overrated its insane btw.
 02-08-2011, 01:07 PM         #176
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo and Kobe play the same position, both need the ball to score.

The front court would be soft as stated.

Buss loves bynum.

And as for the Scottie pippin talk, dude was top 10 in the 90s. He was a 6'7 wingman who Phil had run the point at times. His defense was sick. No Scottie, then Mj wouldn't have won six.
 7 years ago '09        #177
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,849 | Props total: 9031 9031
 callhimrambo said:
he plays more than 30 games a year.

plus, i'm not worried about length because Caracter is a great rebounder in the making, Joe Smith can bang, and Theo Ratliff can still defend (when he's finally healthy)

Artest is starting to produce again, so hopefully he can take that production to the bench, and we know that Matt Barnes is gonna hustle no matter what.

if we get Melo... :dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
Theo Ratliff???
 02-08-2011, 01:08 PM         #178
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
memp got cap space and picks plus marc Gasol who is a pretty good player so wtf are u talking about. do u know anything about trades and how they work. We need an impact player they neeed to get young and get some pics and money

years now look at both teams they are rite where they should be We are trying to get rings. Mem has alot of young nice talent thats gonna be good for years to come. How is that a free deal. Just cause your to stupid to see past today and not look at the long term doent mean NBA GM are that dumb. The deal was perfect for both sides stop hating
yeah they r ballin since those trades and picks happened

you are mad as hell man

On February 1, 2008, Crittenton was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies along with Kwame Brown, Aaron McKie, rights to Marc Gasol and 2008 and 2010 first round draft picks for Pau Gasol and a 2010 second round draft pick

yeah got really young and talented w/ that. stop it. oh yeah dont forget Javaris Crittenton
 7 years ago '05        #179
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
damn the haters are in full force right now... about to be Pau 2.0 up in this b**ch. Mitch stay winning.
 02-08-2011, 01:09 PM         #180
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn lakers were trying to trade artest for gerald wallace...now that would have been huge for the lakers...and a MUCH better trade...but artest doesn't want to play in charlotte..so it kind of k!lled the deal...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago