Melo to Lakers for Bynum? The Lakers Are About To Pull The Heist Of The Decade. Again

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Dy-nasty said:
Chris Broussard will report anything. His "source" is his "Association" on NBA 2K11.
 7 years ago '06        #142
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
 JNyiri77 said:
didnt look like that on christmas day

I'm sorry I must have missed where melo played for the lakers on christmas day
 7 years ago '10        #143
Funeral Barb 363 heat pts363
space
space
$6,198 | Props total: 13996 13996
 durtysoufreppin said:
lol.. Kobe continues to be pampered..but lakerfans never bring that s**t up when they mention those rings huh
 7 years ago '06        #144
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so because u sign them as quote un quote Free agents thats make its ok??? gtfoh they was playing this since 08 so how can u really talk or say anything about anyone. LBJ didnt just wake up one day and say ummm i think im gonna go to M.IA f**k that s**t was planed from jump your no better then lakers or anyone else so f**k u
They was free agents and were free to where they want...this us almost blatant cheating and lopsided trade and this us the second time in a few years. I could see if it was bynum,artest, and 2 firsts or something close to what melo is worth and what others are offering but bynum for melo straight up? Really?
 7 years ago '07        #145
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so because u sign them as quote un quote Free agents thats make its ok??? gtfoh they was playing this since 08 so how can u really talk or say anything about anyone. LBJ didnt just wake up one day and say ummm i think im gonna go to M.IA f**k that s**t was planed from jump your no better then lakers or anyone else so f**k u
@"quote un quote Free agents",wtf were they then, also every decision anyone makes that effects their career is planned, whats the point of even saying shyt like that. If the cavs were the 2 time defending champs, do you think lebron would have left because you a.ssumed they had that shyt in the works since the olympics..

Last edited by Bigakathebeast; 02-08-2011 at 12:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #146
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
 JeeQ said:
Or when Boston did it

Or when the Lakers did it when they had Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton

Or even Chicago with Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman

Can we please stop acting like Miami is the first team in history with a stacked team?
Absolutely you're right. Those are all examples to a lesser degree. But you can't say that what Miami did isn't forcing teams hands either. They have three superstars in the prime of their careers. Teams now know if they want to compete with that for years to come they have to stockpile talent.
 7 years ago '05        #147
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 JeeQ said:
Or when Boston did it

Can we please stop acting like Miami is the first team in history with a stacked team?
malone and payton was at the end of there career they wasnt in there prime nor where they even close to there mid 20.

2nd rodman was never ever a top 3 or top 10 player top reb but that it n*gga
had no scoring game at all.

and 3 Boston was all at the end of there road. so just stop it

mia heat are the only team in history to get 3 of the top 10 players to play on 1 team while all of them were at height of there Prime. Wade 28 Bosh 24 and Wade 25. So k!ll that noise man i am not hating on them good for them to do it it was great idea. but no team has done that so just stop it .
 7 years ago '05        #148
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 philly337 said:
They was free agents and were free to where they want...this us almost blatant cheating and lopsided trade and this us the second time in a few years. I could see if it was bynum,artest, and 2 firsts or something close to what melo is worth and what others are offering but bynum for melo straight up? Really?
the Gasol deal was a great deal for both teams idk why ppl keep saying we got over on them. they was never gonna build around Gasol he would of just been another Great player on a horrible team. Now look at memph they got some good picks from that and there team is getting better and better. Plus they got marc Gasol and he is not bad at all. We was ready for a Ring chance at the time . We was just 1 player away. But ppl need to stop acting like that deal was one sided cause it wasnt it was the best thing for both teams. but since its the lakers we gonna hate of course
 7 years ago '05        #149
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
i doubt we even get melo idc either way i am fine with the team we have. but for ppl to talk s**t cause we might want melo makes no sense. when boston was winning in the 80s with a great team if they had the chance to get a young jordan u dont thing they would of jump on that ??? cmon get real aint no shame in trying to get great players on your team that is the goal
 7 years ago '09        #150
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
heat fans are shook..
already saying it will be melos team
 7 years ago '04        #151
flipdaflop 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
malone and payton was at the end of there career they wasnt in there prime nor where they even close to there mid 20.

mia heat are the only team in history to get 3 of the top 10 players to play on 1 team while all of them were at height of there Prime. Wade 28 Bosh 24 and Wade 25. So k!ll that noise man i am not hating on them good for them to do it it was great idea. but no team has done that so just stop it .
Exactly. I don't even care that Miami did it now. Its a great move if you can pull it off and they did. But as another team you either give up or you stockpile as much talent as you can. If a player like Melo is available and you look over at the East and see Miami what do you do. And not only that but at some point the Lakers are going to need another star when Kobe is done. Great players don't grow on trees. So you try to get them when you can.
 7 years ago '04        #152
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
This trade would be legendary..
 7 years ago '04        #153
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

exactly...never in the NBA (before the Heat) did 3 top players decide to all go to the same team i their PRIME.....NEVER!!!
 7 years ago '05        #154
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 WilliamET09 said:
heat fans are shook..
already saying it will be melos team
Why would Heat fans be shook and Miami is on the Eastern Conference

Miami has REAL s**t to worry about, like the Celtics...
 7 years ago '04        #155
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
 justinjones said:
they are not superstars either.

Tony parker did something to get finals MVP though.

Or how bout this spurs team right now have one of the best record(i think they do have the best record but havent look at the standing this week due to my magic losing) and tim duncan is not the biggest reason why.
 02-08-2011, 12:46 PM         #156
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
free agents mean they can go newhere, ne one can make a push for them

how can i really talk or say anything about anyone? you make less sense with each post

Obviously he didnt wake up one day and do that, they all structured their contracts so they could have the "opportunity" to play together, but if the heat didnt move Beasley then we dont know who the combo would have been bosh/wade or wade/lebron, but they did and its got everyone mad

no better than the lakers or neone else?

you guys got a trade for Gasol for practically nothing and are about to try to do the same with Melo cause the Lakers are struggling

Small market team struggles = coach fired/pick up a free agent

lakers team struggles = hand them an all-star/superstar caliber player
 7 years ago '09        #157
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 JeeQ said:
Or when Boston did it

I know it hurts to see your Heat and LeBron getting criticized here but face it all your examples you gave were of players late in their career joining a team to win before they retired. Even Rodman had owned rings before joining the Bulls so its not the same. These n*ggas on the Heat and today wanna win together instead of beating each other.
 7 years ago '04        #158
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Tony parker did something to get finals MVP though.

Or how bout this spurs team right now have one of the best record(i think they do have the best record but havent look at the standing this week due to my magic losing) and tim duncan is not the biggest reason why.
chauncey got a finals mvp too

i brought up that parker had a finals mvp once and people blew that off like it was nothin

we need to define what a superstar is. i think we all getting all star/susperstar twisted
 02-08-2011, 12:48 PM         #159
cellycel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that be amazing if that happens kobe and melo on the same team...
 7 years ago '10        #160
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
2 sources close to Melo said that he is willing sign a 3 year extension if L.A. or N.Y. gets him...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy