Melo to Lakers for Bynum? The Lakers Are About To Pull The Heist Of The Decade. Again

most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 Jnunez21 said:
who doesnt need superstart talent for help?
LEBRO.......wait....he did
 7 years ago '05        #102
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 justinjones said:
somebody said who didn't win with superstars. and i gave him an answer. don't get upset because your team went into panic mode with the same team that won two rings in a row so they have to find another superstar to win
so was Mia in panic mode for signing LBJ are the Ny in panic mode cause they want melo to??? wtf are u saying your goal is to get the best team u can get. Melo makes any team better in the league Period how da f**k does that make us in panic mode cause we are talking about getting a top 10 player. Im STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME A TEAM THAT ONLY HAD 1 GUY AND CARRED THE WHOLE TEAM TO A RING. CAUSE SINC U GUYS NO SO MUCH PLZ EXP
 7 years ago '04        #103
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 JFamis said:
When I say second-tier, I mean he was more on the level of like a Tony Parker or Chris Bosh. I'm not saying he was average, I'm just saying he wasn't top ten. Melo goes to LA and then LA will have two of the top ten players in the league on one team.
You can't be serious... Pippen damn near led the Bulls back to the Finals without Jordan

He's top 50 all time and you really gonna try to say he wasn't top ten in his era He wasn't no damned 2nd tier superstar, he was legit
 7 years ago '05        #104
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 JFamis said:
When I say second-tier, I mean he was more on the level of like a Tony Parker or Chris Bosh. I'm not saying he was average, I'm just saying he wasn't top ten. Melo goes to LA and then LA will have two of the top ten players in the league on one team.
2 top 10 players on one team = Lakers everyone wants to hate.

2 top 3 players on one team = Miami Heat no one says a Damn Thing

ummm i wonder why that is .................................OH
 7 years ago '05        #105
Rubix 
space
avatar space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 justinjones said:
they won with a retiring david robinson,avery johnson sean elliot. thats when duncan won his 1st one.

i never said they wasn't all stars. they are. im saying that they wasn't superstars.
They beat up on the ewingless knicks in a shortened season. Stop it.
 7 years ago '04        #106
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 justinjones said:
they won with a retiring david robinson,avery johnson sean elliot. thats when duncan won his 1st one.

i never said they wasn't all stars. they are. im saying that they wasn't superstars.
Tony is nasty and MANU IS THE f**k'N MAN...they'd be a contender with OUT Mr. Fundamental

i secretly wish manu would go to the magic...thats all we would need


Last edited by Shizz; 02-08-2011 at 11:55 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #107
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
n*ggas are real dumb right now in this thread. After seeing the discrediting of Pippen and Ginobili I had to leave. People stop with the dumbassness just so you can make a point in an e-debate.
 7 years ago '05        #108
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1


smooth move tryna get even MORE a.ssistance so you can take all the credit, Kobe. not happening.
 7 years ago '05        #109
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 Dy-nasty said:
Chris Broussard will report anything. His "source" is his "Association" on NBA 2K11.
 7 years ago '04        #110
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so was Mia in panic mode for signing LBJ are the Ny in panic mode cause they want melo to??? wtf are u saying your goal is to get the best team u can get. Melo makes any team better in the league Period how da f**k does that make us in panic mode cause we are talking about getting a top 10 player. Im STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME A TEAM THAT ONLY HAD 1 GUY AND CARRED THE WHOLE TEAM TO A RING. CAUSE SINC U GUYS NO SO MUCH PLZ EXP


the heat was barley in the playoffs and blew up the whole team to get them

the knicks haven't been the playoffs since iverson was top 5(don't know if thats true but you get the point)

i'm saying the team that all the laker fans said is just cruising to the playoffs is looking for trades when they really dont need to. in talks to get carmelo when they dont need to. they won two rings in a row. second in the west right now. y'all get in a slump that the fans blow off as nothing and they looking to get melo? if its not some type of panic then wtf is it
 02-08-2011, 11:57 AM         #111
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why doesn't Stern just start a new dynasty with the Clippers? In any case, Carmelo is overrated garbage.
 7 years ago '04        #112
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6511 6511
 Shizz said:
Tony is nasty and MANU IS THE f**k'N MAN...they'd be a contender with OUT Mr. Fundamental

i secretly wish manu would go to the magic...thats all we would need


and nobody was saying this sh!t a year ago. i know they good but seriously. like 3 posters on here said any of this
 7 years ago '04        #113
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 JFamis said:
When I say second-tier, I mean he was more on the level of like a Tony Parker or Chris Bosh. I'm not saying he was average, I'm just saying he wasn't top ten. Melo goes to LA and then LA will have two of the top ten players in the league on one team.
Pippen was considered a top 3 player in the league in the early-mid 90s..



 7 years ago '05        #114
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
avatar space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30312 30312
 justinjones said:
they won with a retiring david robinson,avery johnson sean elliot. thats when duncan won his 1st one.

i never said they wasn't all stars. they are. im saying that they wasn't superstars.
u calling me a liar now ?
 7 years ago '04        #115
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
Honestly.. As good as Melo is, Bynum is a unique player and one of the last true centers left. He gives LA a huge advantage offensively and defensively.

Whereas with Melo, LA's already porous defense becomes even worse.

I do think a Kobe/Melo/Odom/Gasol lineup would be beastly, but can they sustain an incredible offense for long enough to win a 7 game series against a Boston or Miami?
 7 years ago '10        #116
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Nuggets already said they wanted Bynum and not Artest or Odom.
 7 years ago '07        #117
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
So much for that thread dedicated to Melo trade talk...
 7 years ago '05        #118
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #119
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 akademiks said:
Honestly.. As good as Melo is, Bynum is a unique player and one of the last true centers left. He gives LA a huge advantage offensively and defensively.

Whereas with Melo, LA's already porous defense becomes even worse.

I do think a Kobe/Melo/Odom/Gasol lineup would be beastly, but can they sustain an incredible offense for long enough to win a 7 game series against a Boston or Miami?
Hell 2 the no
 7 years ago '06        #120
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,996 | Props total: 10663 10663
Lol league is so crooked....i said a month ago this will happen. Denver wont take multiple first round picks for melo but will trade for an injury prone bynum straight up?

Yeaaaa ok lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy