Melo to Lakers for Bynum? The Lakers Are About To Pull The Heist Of The Decade. Again

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-08-2011, 11:22 AM         #61
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
we need offensive help, but lately kobes been ballin

but still id accept that trade in a heart beat tho it f**ks our froncourt up

the lakers are 7th in SCORING...what are you n*ggas talking about??????

the lakers are a 2 time championship squad for a reason...THEIR FRONT COURT...you're gonna get rid of that in the midst of 3 peating for melo?????.....yikes.
 7 years ago '10        #62
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 K-Train said:
I don't see the Point.
Lakers would be giving up size in the paint, size has always been the advantage for the Lakers especially in the latter playoff rounds.

This truly sounds like another stupid rumor if anything.
But, Odom and Gasol work well than Gasol and Bynum.
 7 years ago '04        #63
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Jnunez21 said:
who doesnt need superstart talent for help?
duncan.

who called ginobili and parker susperstars?

edit: detroit that one year when i think about it

Last edited by justinjones; 02-08-2011 at 11:37 AM..
 02-08-2011, 11:24 AM         #64
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
Melo is an offensive threat however. No team would leave him unguarded 3 point line or not

....now it all makes sense..
 7 years ago '05        #65
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Verstand said:
Kobe always need superstar talent to win.
Shaq's Lakers
Gasol arrival
Now Melo

Cat is a media creation
god your stupid so i guess Larry bird, Magic Johnson, MJ
tim duncan all those guy won it byself huh lol f**k u
i dont get it why is it when it comes to kobe he suppose to some how
win the whole damn thing by himself. but everyone else its ok lol
this is crazy. We are not getting Melo he is gonna go to NY this is just talk
thats all it is. I KNWO THE HATERS ARE PRAYING TO GOD WE DONT GET EM THAT MAKES ME LAUGH I KNOW ALOT OF U PRAYING THIS DONT GO DOWN LOL SO SAD
 7 years ago '04        #66
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
there goes kobe's legacy, all those 5 rings can flush down the drain now since he'll never be #1...not that he was anyways but now he won't even be credited w/ anything if Melo takes over

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '09        #67
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 justinjones said:
duncan.

lol David Robinson, Ginobli, Parker isnt help? Really? Just cuz they werent called superstars back then doesnt mean they werent stars.
 7 years ago '10        #68
space
space
space
Everyone on that superstar help bulls**t. As if MJ didn't need help?

Oh wait, more than half you Jordan fans think Pippen wasn't "help" or considered a "superstar"
 7 years ago '05        #69
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 justinjones said:
duncan.

THERE NOT susperstars but they are all stars that for sure stop trying to discredit someone damn is that all this site does. To win a ring U NEED MORE THEN ONE GREAT PLAYER THERE IS NO TEAM THAT HAS WON THAT DIDNT HAVE AT LEAST 2 ALL STARS, MAYBE 1 SUPERSTAR AND 2 ALL STARS OR 2 SUPERSTARS AND SOME GOOD PLAYERS BUT THERE NO ONE MAN SUPERSTAR WINNING s**t ASK WADE AND LBJ ABOUT THAT. STOP HATING GET KOBE d!ck OUT YA MOUTH
 7 years ago '04        #70
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 4314 4314
 YoungNiNsane said:
Everyone on that superstar help bulls**t. As if MJ didn't need help?

Oh wait, more than half you Jordan fans think Pippen wasn't "help" or considered a "superstar"
Pippen was a second tier super-star and that's the point. Kobe getting Carmello to help him is way different.
 7 years ago '04        #71
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 DurtySoufReppin said:
lol.. Kobe continues to be pampered..but Lakerfans never bring that s**t up when they mention those rings huh
So the Lakers were pampering Kobe as a rookie when they signed Shaq? This trade most likely isn't even going down and it wasn't reported that Kobe asked for the trade so how is he being pampered? The GMs job is to build a winner. For whatever reason they aren't winning against good teams so again, it's the GMs job to change that one way or another be it a trade, a coaching change, whatever. Outside of Kobe being on the team I don't see what he has to do with anything. BX is unbelievable.
 7 years ago '10        #72
space
space
space
 JFamis said:
Pippen was a second tier super-star and that's the point. Kobe getting Carmello to help him is way different.
They're both superstars. My point is, no one can win alone. You need at least two major superstar on one team, or a few good players to get it done on the court.

You guys think Kobe needs to do this all by himself.
 7 years ago '04        #73
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
god your stupid so i guess Larry bird, Magic Johnson, MJ
tim duncan all those guy won it byself huh lol f**k u
i dont get it why is it when it comes to kobe he suppose to some how
win the whole damn thing by himself. but everyone else its ok lol
this is crazy. We are not getting Melo he is gonna go to NY this is just talk
thats all it is. I KNWO THE HATERS ARE PRAYING TO GOD WE DONT GET EM THAT MAKES ME LAUGH I KNOW ALOT OF U PRAYING THIS DONT GO DOWN LOL SO SAD
It's crazy. They hate dude so much that they say the most ridiculous things to discredit his championships. Our teams in the Showtime era were STACKED. Ain't nobody trying to discredit Magic.
 7 years ago '05        #74
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Spiffy said:
well if we get rid of one superstart for another its pretty much the same. Sometimes you dont need 2 centers on your team and rather have another shooter

either way I do agree the Lakers are in panic mode and want a jump start
PANIC MODE wtf are u talking about cause we are just talking to denver that makes us in panic mode??? lol who wouldnt want melo on there team he is a top 10 player . how da f**k are we in panic mode we are 2 in the west and has have a top5 record in the league plz tell me how that is panic mode stfu

i just love the hate from everyone in this thread so scared we get melo u know how good that would make the lakers for years to come i know how u guys hate that. but cant be in panic mode that stupid anyone would want melo just stop it bx
 7 years ago '09        #75
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
FisolaNYDN

Sources say that Jim Buss recently rejected a Bynum for Carmelo deal, much to the dismay of Kobe and Phil
 7 years ago '06        #76
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Haha.

Cant believe all you n*ggas are falling for this scheme either by the Nuggets & or Melos agent. Theyre simply trying to gain some leverage on the Knicks.
 7 years ago '09        #77
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
FisolaNYDN

Sources say that Jim Buss recently rejected a Bynum for Carmelo deal, much to the dismay of Kobe and Phil
 7 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
THERE NOT susperstars but they are all stars that for sure stop trying to discredit someone damn is that all this site does. To win a ring U NEED MORE THEN ONE GREAT PLAYER THERE IS NO TEAM THAT HAS WON THAT DIDNT HAVE AT LEAST 2 ALL STARS, MAYBE 1 SUPERSTAR AND 2 ALL STARS OR 2 SUPERSTARS AND SOME GOOD PLAYERS BUT THERE NO ONE MAN SUPERSTAR WINNING s**t ASK WADE AND LBJ ABOUT THAT. STOP HATING GET KOBE d!ck OUT YA MOUTH
somebody said who didn't win with superstars. and i gave him an answer. don't get upset because your team went into panic mode with the same team that won two rings in a row so they have to find another superstar to win
 7 years ago '10        #79
space
space
space
 kuruption said:
It's crazy. They hate dude so much that they say the most ridiculous things to discredit his championships. Our teams in the Showtime era were STACKED. Ain't nobody trying to discredit Magic.
The Celtics had so many great players. How the f**k everyone gonna discredit this Laker team.

I can't get enough of this. I really can't
 7 years ago '05        #80
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 JFamis said:
Pippen was a top 50 player how da f**k does that make him a second tier player. lol i know u fools wasnt watching back then and i know the cool thing to say is pippen was avg player. but anyone one WHO REALLY KNOWS BASKETBALL knows mj aint winning s**t without Pippen and he was a Great player this nonsense that MJ made every shoot won every game did it all alone needs to stop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy