Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
32 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
space
$9,709 | Props total: 5956 5956
why dont this n*gga sit his a.ss down and watch the game
he brought this to himself, if he watched the game like other fans this s**t wouldnt be happening

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #102
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 bkid said:
lol @ these n*ggas sayin "i liked him when he was with the Timberwoves but i hate him now"

KG BEEN LIKE THIS HIS WHOLE CAREER

but n*ggas get butthurt now cause he's winning
no that isnt the case ....

KG b**chass used to be all smiles all NBA with a few cheap shots in game here and there... this guy gets a taste of success and his true b**chass nature comes out...
 7 years ago '07        #103
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
kg stay tryna punk 6 footers

edit: or 5 footers in this case
 7 years ago '11        #104
GravityEraser52 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 3355 3355
Fucc spike he ain't the homie! KG fired the chump up cause he was in beast-mode!
 7 years ago '08        #105
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Tempus # 1 said:
One day Kg is gonna cross the wrong n*gga and its not gonna turn out well for him. Im sick of him
this......
 7 years ago '06        #106
frequent23 
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 82 82
Spike been gettin sonned by players for years cuz he do all that talkin and I dnt believe him when he said he didnt say s**t, he talks to every n*gga who walks by him on the court ... and the funny thing is, alot of yall n*ggas talkin but if KG got traded to your fav team tomorrow yall wuld be all on his d!ck and u kno it ... fuk the Celtics but i respect them n*ggas to the max they go hard
 7 years ago '07        #107
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
So now there are rules on who to talk s**t to? you MUST follow those rules in order to talk s**t, they MUST be at least equal height you guys are so soft
 7 years ago '05        #108
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 780 780
seems like every physical confrontation kg gets into in the NBA he shies away.. how are you Boston dudes co-signing this b**chness? that what yall do in bEanTOwN.. just like when youkilis charged porcello and got tossed y'all acted like youkilis took him out .. delusional
 7 years ago '07        #109
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 drama_kiNg said:
seems like every physical confrontation kg gets into in the NBA he shies away.. how are you Boston dudes co-signing this b**chness? that what yall do in bEanTOwN.. just like when youkilis charged porcello and got tossed y'all acted like youkilis took him out .. delusional
How is s**t talking to spike lee b**chness? Why are you so offended by s**t talk? Im not co signing it but i have absolutely no problem with it at all. I dont get why people act like kg is the scum of the world by talking s**t. Theres so many worse people out there, direct the hate towards them. Kg isnt hurting anybody, except for feelings which is hilarious.

I think i enjoy this a lot more because everyone cries about it. Like its the worst thing in the world, KG talked s**t to spike f**king lee crucify him
 7 years ago '05        #110
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 780 780
 keithbm1111 said:
How is s**t talking to spike lee b**chness? Why are you so offended by s**t talk? Im not co signing it but i have absolutely no problem with it at all. I dont get why people act like kg is the scum of the world by talking s**t. Theres so many worse people out there, direct the hate towards them. Kg isnt hurting anybody, except for feelings which is hilarious.

I think i enjoy this a lot more because everyone cries about it. Like its the worst thing in the world, KG talked s**t to spike f**king lee crucify him
i didn't say anything bout him talking s**t to spike.. that really means nothing to me. i said every PHYSICAL confrontation.. i could give two f**ks if he talks s**t to spike lee lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
184 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
13 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
13 comments
1 day ago