Spike Lee vs. Kevin Garnett

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
i still prefer KG to Summer of Sam.
 7 years ago '10        #62
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 beast mode said:
anthony peeler did not PUNCH ANYBODY.....and show me where i said it was impossible for him to get punched??? i said that nobody was gonna do it and they haven't

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #63
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
@ the hate kg gets when 6-7 yrs ago this n*gga was loved.

Same with AI...never fails. big
 7 years ago '06        #64
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
going at spike really?
fuuck kg

fuuck kg
 7 years ago '08        #65
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824

[video - click to view]

About time for someone to have "no regard for human life" on his a.ss again

The Celtics play the Clippers yet?
 7 years ago '10        #66
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,637 | Props total: 812 812
spike is a b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #67
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,614 | Props total: 2455 2455
 JeeQ said:
KG s**ts on any and everything that isn't pro Boston Celtics. I can respect that
..n*ggas swear as if kg isn't that muthaf**kin n*gga in the league!..the player who has mastered the art of getting into players heads during a game..he has you guys all mad for what for exactly? Being himself and doing exactly what he feels?..i agree with some of the s**t he does as being uncalled for..but thats kg, love him or hate him..i personally ove the intensity he brings to the court..his animal like tactics and s**t..he knows he's playing with the best in the world and what gives him his edge is the type of competitive mind state he expresses on the court... he loves to talk s**t all day...making everyone around him better..it's proven to work and be a winning recipe for him...thats what he does on the bball court thats who he is when he's competitive, playing for a world championship..that's not who he is in everyday life..that is exactly why kevin garnett is top 3 favorite player in the league, for me..and whether you anti kg fans would like to admit it or not, he is hands down one of the most intense and exciting players to watch

Last edited by Deniro732; 02-07-2011 at 10:16 PM..
 02-07-2011, 10:19 PM         #68
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that foo was cursing me out in a game, i would hit that foo with a mofo beer cup and a f**k you. Kg needs to worry about the game and not fans, and it might come as a suprise. Some people hate boston with a passion. Like myself, so spike needs to drop his tiny nutts and say s**t to kg. This article a.ss bs, like telling on a kid n s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #69
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
KG's ego is so big now, that he has to be an a.ss to players/fans on and off the court...
 7 years ago '04        #70
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Dillinger805 said:
im just waiting for the day he messes with one of these guys thats way smaller then him and they just deck him with 1 shot lol
somebody please introduce anthony peeler gif to this man
 7 years ago '10        #71
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20720 20720
I f**k wit Kg but if what spike is saying is true, then homie need to chill. I know dude got problems lol, cuz let's face it he's a headcase but smh kg.
 7 years ago '05        #72
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 antoniob 321 said:
ay these dudes funny....."i don't like kg anymore"...."i hope someone beats him up"...........STFU!!! kg is that n*gga, 9/10 these nba dudes now will probably be like "oh it was just a game, me and spike cool" gtfo........soft a.sses

Lmao KG is the n*gga whos soft
 7 years ago '05        #73
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Deniro732 said:
..n*ggas swear as if kg isn't that muthaf**kin n*gga in the league!..the player who has mastered the art of getting into players heads during a game..he has you guys all mad for what for exactly? Being himself and doing exactly what he feels?..i agree with some of the s**t he does as being uncalled for..but thats kg, love him or hate him..i personally ove the intensity he brings to the court..his animal like tactics and s**t..he knows he's playing with the best in the world and what gives him his edge is the type of competitive mind state he expresses on the court... he loves to talk s**t all day...making everyone around him better..it's proven to work and be a winning recipe for him...thats what he does on the bball court thats who he is when he's competitive, playing for a world championship..that's not who he is in everyday life..that is exactly why kevin garnett is top 3 favorite player in the league, for me..and whether you anti kg fans would like to admit it or not, he is hands down one of the most intense and exciting players to watch
Are people here this dense?

The problem is that he doesn't say s**t to any good players

He only f**ks with scrubs, thats not intense by any means

Andrew Boguts tougher than KG
 7 years ago '07        #74
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 Verstand said:
I blame spike. He has allowed himself to get s**tted on. You dont see this ish happening with Jack Nicholson
 7 years ago '10        #75
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 55 55
i really hate KG as a person...he always tries to start s**t and he plays dirty as s**t
 02-07-2011, 11:01 PM         #76
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-07-2011, 11:06 PM         #77
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #78
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 SHOWTIME said:
somebody please introduce anthony peeler gif to this man
i remember that. what im talking about is a punch that will just knock him off his feet that he is not expecting, i saw someone say no one will risk getting suspended and all that but like u just mentioned the elbow can do just that if landed right, thats what im talking about
 02-07-2011, 11:08 PM         #79
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaShark316 said:
@ the hate kg gets when 6-7 yrs ago this n*gga was loved.

Same with AI...never fails. big
the a.i. hate is stupid as f**k on here, the kg hate is from this type of nonsense he's pulling.
 7 years ago '04        #80
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
KG is a certified b**ch. Ive only ever seen him pick on little guys and the european players.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy