Spike Lee vs. Kevin Garnett

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
One team would benefit greatly by signing Anthony Peeler to a 10 day contract.
 7 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
On some real s**t, I use to love KG.. But once he went to Boston this n*gga kind of lost it mentally.. I'm not sure whats wrong with him, it's like he's literally unhappy with his life.. When they winning he looks mad and pissed off, when they losing he's mad and pissed off.. It's deeper than basketball where his problems lay.. The intensity excuse can only go so far.

Hope KG gets back to his old self, I really think he blames himself for that loss championship because he had a s**tty series against the Lakers and I truly feel thats still eating away at him. Especially when Gasol said that n*gga was old and wasn't the same.. For a person like KG and his ego, I know that crushed him mentally because he couldn't even respond by having a good game after Gasol said that s**t..

KG use to be my n*gga too, he's f**kin up his rep and his legacy, n*ggas going to remember him for being a major a**hole when he leaves the game, and its going to outshine his great achievements, it's kind of sad when you think about it.

And @ n*ggas blaming Spike.. If Spike never said s**t to him, he had no right to disrespect that man.. I know Spike is like a Knick Mascot out there at the same time he's still a man, and respect him as a man, especially if he didn't address you..

Last edited by Hold That; 02-07-2011 at 06:37 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #23
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
sounds like a classic case of KG's b**chness to me.. wont step to amare cuz we know amare wouldnt take that s**t.. so lets cuss out the 4'10 guy
 02-07-2011, 06:41 PM         #24
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KG is in BEAST MODE right now and he knows it's now or never for that title.
 7 years ago '05        #25
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
LMAO

KG always picks on smaller guys, No way in HELL he says anything to Amare

punkass
 7 years ago '05        #26
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

because cursing at someone half your size is a beastly thing to do
 7 years ago '07        #27
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30331 30331
WEll, someone has to fill the void Rasheed left (until sheed come back at the end of this month).
 7 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Kobe is stuck on beast mode, but he's not an a**hole to people to the extent KG is.. I mean this year alone he's had more incidents than what he had in his whole 15 year career.

From the Charlie V thing, to the "f**k your rookies" incident, to the Dwight bulls**t, to the elbowing n*ggas in the head intentionally to putting his foot under shooters, to insulting a kid when asking for his autograph, to this bulls**t with Spike. Like I said, this aint about no damn championship, this is deeper than that, this n*gga got some serious mental problems.
 7 years ago '10        #29
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,831 | Props total: 13129 13129
spike takes himself too seriously. the n*gga thinks he's part of the knicks organization or something. sit down and eat your popcorn like the rest of the fans...... mookie!
 7 years ago '10        #30
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,357 | Props total: 9611 9611
 trill jackson said:
spike takes himself too seriously. the n*gga thinks he's part of the knicks organization or something. sit down and eat your popcorn like the rest of the fans...... mookie!
He ain't say nothin 2 KG though
 7 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 trill jackson said:
in a away he pretty much is to a certain extent.. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a serious discount on those courtside tickets, because he's apart of the MSG attraction..Think about it, players love playing in the Garden, not only that they love f**kin with Spike, it's apart of that whole MSG thing. They even bring him in to help recruit FA's.. He's more than just a fan, he's like their mascot.
 7 years ago '08        #32
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
how the f**k is he ruining his legacy?

he still gonna be a Hall of Famer, he could give 2 s**ts about what people, especially other team's fans, gonna think of him...

n*ggas used to hate Dennis Rodman too...
 7 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 bkid said:
how the f**k is he ruining his legacy?

he still gonna be a Hall of Famer, he could give 2 s**ts about what people, especially other team's fans, gonna think of him...

n*ggas used to hate Dennis Rodman too...
Your legacy is how you will be remembered not only what you achieved. And yes he's f**king that up.

Of course he doesn't care, because if he did he wouldn't do all that extra s**t.. At the end of the day, people will know KG was a champion and intense, but then it's going to be, he was a a**hole and such and such.. There's always going to be that "but"..

And people loved Rodman, he was "different" he wasn't an a**hole to fans and the rest of the league.. There's a major difference..

Rodman was the type of dude he just wanted to have "fun" and stand out, we talking about a guy who the fans adored, a guy who use to take off his jersey at the end of every game before he went into the tunnel and throw that s**t into the crowd.. To the point where n*ggas use to always try to get tickets by that tunnel so they could get a game worn Rodman jersey... Rodman was a fan favorite around the league.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-07-2011 at 07:08 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #34
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,375 | Props total: 69918 69918
amare be bustin kg a.ss tho,
 7 years ago '08        #35
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
 Hold That said:
Kobe is stuck on beast mode, but he's not an a**hole to people to the extent KG is.. I mean this year alone he's had more incidents than what he had in his whole 15 year career.

From the Charlie V thing, to the "f**k your rookies" incident, to the Dwight bulls**t, to the elbowing n*ggas in the head intentionally to putting his foot under shooters, to insulting a kid when asking for his autograph, to this bulls**t with Spike. Like I said, this aint about no damn championship, this is deeper than that, this n*gga got some serious mental problems.
lol yeah right...
i've seen him in person and he's normal... quit this "serious mental problems" bulls**t

he just dont give a f**k about anyone
u prob never met a n*gga who wouldnt give a s**t what people would think of them and they would do whatever they wanted too,not think what people would feel about certain things
 7 years ago '06        #36
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
lol
KG a cold b**ch n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #37
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,831 | Props total: 13129 13129
 Hold That said:
in a away he pretty much is to a certain extent.. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a serious discount on those courtside tickets, because he's apart of the MSG attraction..Think about it, players love playing in the Garden, not only that they love f**kin with Spike, it's apart of that whole MSG thing. They even bring him in to help recruit FA's.. He's more than just a fan, he's like their mascot.
good points. i can't deny he's more than your average b ball fan. even jay z describes having good seats as being spiked out. yet and still i'm quite sure he wants to be respected on the set of a movie, heckling is fair play but i sometimes think spike forgets he's just a fan
 7 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 bkid said:
lol yeah right...
i've seen him in person and he's normal... quit this "serious mental problems" bulls**t

he just dont give a f**k about anyone
u prob never met a n*gga who wouldnt give a s**t what people would think of them and they would do whatever they wanted too,not think what people would feel about certain things
For one cursing out n*ggas, s**tting on kids,making fun of another players illness, playing dirty aint got s**t to do with not caring what people think about you.. Kobe doesn't give a f**k what people think about him, but he's not out there doing 10% of the extra s**t KG does.

Stop defending an obvious douchebag because he's on your team.. You seem like the type of n*gga who would let KG spit on your momma and then tell her "it's OK he's just intense and he doesn't give a f**k so you should give him a pass"...

And I've met KG before but this was almost 7 years ago, and he was a lot nicer, approachable and calmer.. Now if I had a son who looked up too him, I wouldn't even allow him to approach KG cuz he might hurt his feelings on some unnecessary bulls**t.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-07-2011 at 07:14 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #39
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
 Hold That said:
Your legacy is how you will be remembered not only what you achieved. And yes he's f**king that up.

Of course he doesn't care, because if he did he wouldn't do all that extra s**t.. At the end of the day, people will know KG was a champion and intense, but then it's going to be, he was a a**hole and such and such.. There's always going to be that "but"..

And people loved Rodman, he was "different" he wasn't an a**hole to fans and the rest of the league.. There's a major difference..
lol they loved him only in chicago...
other fans used to hate him for his weird behavior... headbutting referees and kicking camera mans in the nuts didnt help either
 7 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 bkid said:
lol they loved him only in chicago...
other fans used to hate him for his weird behavior... headbutting referees and kicking camera mans in the nuts didnt help either
n*gga he was loved universally.. And got huge ovations when he played for Dallas,Lakers,SPurs whoever.. Rodman was a freakshow, and was a funny spectacle to observe.. He was far from hated.. Only people who didn't care for Rodman much were players, because he was a loner, kept to himself, and was kind of different. Fans loved the guy.
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy