NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
7036 pageviews
123 comments

monkeysnthings 78 heat pts78
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 76 76
Spike Lee vs. Kevin Garnett

[pic - click to view]

But this last time against Boston -- you know that game where they disallowed Stoudemire’s three? -- Kevin Garnett lost it. He was cursing me out for no reason. Maybe because Stoudemire gave him 39 points, but take that vulgarity to Stoudemire. I'm not holding you and I did not even say s--- to Garnett the whole game. That really surprised me. He lost it. He was cursing at me the whole game. He needs to calm the f--- down.

Well, you know what? It came back to bite him in the butt because STAT is starting for the East in the All-Star Game and KG is not.
Next time they come -- [Spike checks the Knicks schedule] -- is on March 21st. So look, I don't like the Celtics, but I respect Doc [Rivers]. Doc's a good friend. You know I love Ray Allen. I hate the Celtics, but look, they've got good guys on that team. I've got friends on that team. Nate’s on the team. But Garnett needs to calm the f--- down. There's no reason he should be cursing at me the way he did the last game. So you can put that in the article. It was disrespectful and I would never do nothing like that to him.

That's crazy. Garnett has definitely had his share of temper tantrums -- no question about that.
I'm not even playing and I didn't say nothing to him the whole game anyway. So if you're mad, start cursing out STAT, Stoudemire. But you're not going to do that s--- because Stoudemire’s not going to take it. So he cursed at me and I’m 5-6˝, 150. What he was saying was worse than Reggie Miller. It was uncalled for.

We'll all be ready for that next game.
I'm going to get him that time.

[pic - click to view]

FULL INTERVIEW
[pic - click to view]

Spike Lee Interview, Part 1: On the Knicks - Knicks Blog - ESPN New York

Last edited by monkeysnthings; 02-07-2011 at 05:23 PM..

123 comments for "Spike Lee vs. Kevin Garnett"

02-07-2011, 05:25 PM         #2
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One day Kg is gonna cross the wrong n*gga and its not gonna turn out well for him. Im sick of him
 7 years ago '05        #3
monkeysnthings 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 76 76
that's back to back cursing at guys under 6 foot tall
 7 years ago '05        #4
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
He just trying to get his Reggie Miller swag on, paying respect
 02-07-2011, 05:32 PM         #5
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow BX was right, KG is really a f**king a**hole of a person...I tried to ignore these n*ggas claims time and time again, but spike is the homie........c'mon KG, f**k is you doing n*gga? :jay:
 7 years ago '05        #6
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
im just waiting for the day he messes with one of these guys thats way smaller then him and they just deck him with 1 shot lol
 7 years ago '10        #7
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
kg hasn't like amare for a while since stephon marbury played with the suns and said "amare is better than kg" then ever since then kg has had a vendetta against amare. then you throw spike lil a.ss in there prolly yelling "that should count,that should count" on that amare 3 of course kg gonna cuss his lil a.ss out.
 7 years ago '10        #8
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Dillinger805 said:
im just waiting for the day he messes with one of these guys thats way smaller then him and they just deck him with 1 shot lol
n*gga this ain't the streets ain't nobody gonna punch kg just like kg isn't gonna punch anybody else. ain't nobody trynna get suspended for a whole season or thrown out
 7 years ago '06        #9
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
peeps gon talk the ish spike, if u gona be a cry baby about it... STAY HOME LOL
 7 years ago '09        #10
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,168 | Props total: 22626 22626
lmao kg is that n*gga. "He needs to calm the f**k down."
 7 years ago '07        #11
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 2826 2826
 beast mode said:
n*gga this ain't the streets ain't nobody gonna punch kg just like kg isn't gonna punch anybody else. ain't nobody trynna get suspended for a whole season or thrown out
yeah and aint nobody gonna run in the stands and start punching fans....oh wait
 7 years ago '05        #12
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 beast mode said:
yea just like someone would never run into the stands after fans?, u know anything can happen there are sum with knuckle head moments out there. This is why Kg acts like that because he is thinking no one will do anything that dumb BUT u never know
 02-07-2011, 05:47 PM         #13
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is a cornball. I was a big fan when he was on the wolves, but I don't like him at all anymore.

I would hope he'd do some dumb s**t to artest so he can put kg in his f**king place.
 7 years ago '07        #14
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307

@ spike crying to the media
 7 years ago '10        #15
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 HeckDaMonsta said:
yeah and aint nobody gonna run in the stands and start punching fans....oh wait
 Dillinger805 said:
yea just like someone would never run into the stands after fans?, u know anything can happen there are sum with knuckle head moments out there. This is why Kg acts like that because he is thinking no one will do anything that dumb BUT u never know
the nba has been going on since 46-47 and you're talking about ONE occurrence when players went in the stands. how f**king dumb are you???? there's only been maybe 3-4 noteworthy f!ghts were players got actually punched in the face in over tens of thousands of games played.....n*gga ain't nobody gonna punch kg in the face. kg has played a total of 42,972 minutes and nobody has yet to do it.
 7 years ago '08        #16
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
somebody on the brink of retirement needs to kermit washington this n*gga. i bet mcdyess would do it
 02-07-2011, 06:18 PM         #17
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't stand KG anymore.
 7 years ago '05        #18
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
spike treated that n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #19
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 2826 2826
 beast mode said:
the nba has been going on since 46-47 and you're talking about ONE occurrence when players went in the stands. how f**king dumb are you???? there's only been maybe 3-4 noteworthy f!ghts were players got actually punched in the face in over tens of thousands of games played.....n*gga ain't nobody gonna punch kg in the face. kg has played a total of 42,972 minutes and nobody has yet to do it.

[video - click to view]

shut yo a.ss up when grown folks are talking
 7 years ago '10        #20
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 HeckDaMonsta said:

shut yo a.ss up when grown folks are talking
so you obviously don't know the difference between a n*gga punching you in the face and "knocking you out" and shrugging a n*gga off with your arm (clearly not trying to PUNCH kg) ONCE AGAIN nobody is going to punch kg in the face

now shut the f**k up when grown folks talkin boy

this is a PUNCH

[video - click to view]

NOT A pus*y a.ss ARM SHOVE that went high....last time i checked anthony peeler is NOT Bas Rutten

Last edited by beast mode; 02-07-2011 at 06:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy