Dwight Howard to NY/LA if no championship?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #101
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6109 6109
i don't know how credible this is and i don't care but if dwight opts out in summer of 2012 i'd still support him no matter where he goes.

otis smith has yet to find him a superstar sidekick and this team is loaded with bad contracts and overpayed role players.

stan van gundy doesn't know how to run an offense. he has guys camping out on the perimeter and chucking 3s or feed dwight the ball. the entire team usually stops going to dwight in the 2nd half and chucks more 3s. its disgusting. plus our defense is just atrocious. we have one of the worse back court defense in the league. jameer and jrich are just awful.

i've been supporting this franchise since the penny days and i'm pretty fed up with the bulls**t. we once again have a superstar in the league and can't surround him with talent or a decent coach.

otis and stan need to be fired.
 02-07-2011, 07:05 PM         #102
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he will never win a championship unless he goes to boston, spurs, la, miami, maybe oklahoma

No other teams in the nba have any chance to win a championship in the next 10 years
 7 years ago '04        #103
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 fmoney88 said:
he will never win a championship unless he goes to boston, spurs, la, miami, maybe oklahoma

No other teams in the nba have any chance to win a championship in the next 10 years

Why are the Spurs included on this list....
 02-07-2011, 07:31 PM         #104
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
Dwight Howard going LA. My n*gga, Howard and Griffin duo for the next 5 years. DYnasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be f**king sick. But, I don't see it happening. Unless they get a new owner
 7 years ago '06        #105
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 fmoney88 said:

No one thought the thunder would even be contenders at this point so that can apply to other teams

And you dont see the bulls having a chance to win?
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy