Dwight Howard to NY/LA if no championship?

most viewed right now
 107
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 ggfresh said:
I am a Chicago fan but just SMH teaming up is just an excuse for not being able to get it done. Players always have to put blame on somebody whether its a team mate, coach etc just look yourselfs in the mirror and blame yourself and play harder.

Maybe if he developed an offensive game he might of beasted and won one by now but that came a bit to late
or maybe if the team had at least 1 player on the team besides Howard who is able to guard somebody he could win a championship... this 2011... centers aint single handily gone win a championship bruh

Jameer Nelson, Richardson, Turkoglu, Ryan Anderson??

Brandon Bass as a 6'8 PF?...no backup Center?

i hear what you're saying but offense not the problem in Orlando... dude shoots 60% and averages 23 and 13 a game while winning the defensive player award of the year...


ever since the Celtics got big 3 ...the league has been focused on huge trades or free agent signings


LA,Miami, soon to be New York..

this is the way the s**t will be for awhile


Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 02-07-2011 at 02:10 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #62
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
:budden:
 02-07-2011, 02:07 PM         #63
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
orlando stay fukked and late, they just good following trends and never settin them......peace Mickey Mouse and the whole cast of characters........
 7 years ago '08        #64
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$39,313 | Props total: 13689 13689
How the knicks gonna have cap room to sign him? kendrick perkins or bust
 7 years ago '04        #65
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #66
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 ggfresh said:
wow what a pus*y just stick with your team rather than chasing a ring. it feels alot better winning it with the team you get drafted by rather than jumping ship SMH
Is shaq a b**ch?
s kg a b**ch?
Is ray Allen a b**ch?


Would it make Steve bash a b**ch if he went to a contending team?

The list goes on and on for players.

You gonna blame any athlete for puttingtheir selves in a winning position?


n*ggas want rings once its all said and done.

I'll take Howard on the lakers
 7 years ago '07        #67
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 braided_uppimp said:
man you comparing Jerome James, Eddy Curry and n*ggaz like that to Howard and Amare?? lmao
You'll never get it....
 02-07-2011, 02:15 PM         #68
JaqaiNY5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This guy is a clown man
 7 years ago '06        #69
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
4 pages without even a source
 02-07-2011, 02:25 PM         #70
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
not that L.A., real L.A.
He say NY or L.A. that means three teams are possible. Blake and Howard in 2012 = championship.
 02-07-2011, 02:25 PM         #71
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DurtySoufReppin said:
or maybe if the team had at least 1 player on the team besides Howard who is able to guard somebody he could win a championship... this 2011... centers aint single handily gone win a championship bruh

Jameer Nelson, Richardson, Turkoglu, Ryan Anderson??

Brandon Bass as a 6'8 PF?...no backup Center?

i hear what you're saying but offense not the problem in Orlando... dude shoots 60% and averages 23 and 13 a game while winning the defensive player award of the year...


ever since the Celtics got big 3 ...the league has been focused on huge trades or free agent signings


LA,Miami, soon to be New York..

this is the way the s**t will be for awhile
idk about the Lakers...we don't have no big three, Kobe is the big 1 we need, with some great role players and Gasol being option 2, Heat/Celts have 3 potential Hall Of Players each
 02-07-2011, 02:32 PM         #72
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
idk about the Lakers...we don't have no big three, Kobe is the big 1 we need, with some great role players and Gasol being option 2, Heat/Celts have 3 potential Hall Of Players each
It's too bad we traded the machine.
 02-07-2011, 02:34 PM         #73
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Jordan won without an elite big man which is pretty much unheard of.. Every perimeter player atleast had one all-star worthy big man.
True, just saying a Center can lead a team better than a guard, there is a reason there is less of the former and more of the latter playing at a high level. It is easier to build a team around a Shaq or Kareem than a Lebron or Kobe because of the help available to one and the other.
 7 years ago '05        #74
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Player 1 said:
how do you know that?
 7 years ago '05        #75
monkeysnthings 78 heat pts78 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 76 76
 beantown said:
4 pages without even a source


 02-07-2011, 02:43 PM         #76
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ggfresh said:
wow what a pus*y just stick with your team rather than chasing a ring. it feels alot better winning it with the team you get drafted by rather than jumping ship SMH

The NBA isn't all about multimillion dollar contracts, hos, exotic cars and big houses. It's about GETTING that RING and being a CHAMPION. I don't blame Dwight for wanting to pull a Lebron. Soccer players do it all the time Athletes are trying to win trophies.
 02-07-2011, 02:44 PM         #77
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.....


Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 02:20 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #78
ese 
space
avatar space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
it will be a Dwight Howard for Bynum and Luke Walton trade, I called this shortly after the Suns made their trade and robbed Orlando. Bynum and Howard nearly match on salaries... Orlando gets a big man they can build around.. not as talented as Dwight but still an inside presence and one of very few legit centers in the NBA. Then they get to shed Waltons contract a year after that. Maybe a few picks from LA as well.
 7 years ago '04        #79
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
no matter who they get i will never be a fan of the knicks
 02-07-2011, 02:51 PM         #80
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
True, just saying a Center can lead a team better than a guard, there is a reason there is less of the former and more of the latter playing at a high level. It is easier to build a team around a Shaq or Kareem than a Lebron or Kobe because of the help available to one and the other.
you sure about that, how much big men Jordan and Kobe ethered? lol

MJ ethered Karl Malone/Barkley/Ewing who are all future hall of famers chances of getting a ring

Kobe ethered the currently best big man in the game chances of getting a ring
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy