Dwight Howard to NY/LA if no championship?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2011, 01:04 PM         #41
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ggfresh said:
wow what a pus*y just stick with your team rather than chasing a ring. it feels alot better winning it with the team you get drafted by rather than jumping ship SMH
lmao. Do you know what percentage of players are still with the teams that drafted them after 5 years? These teams trade players away like it's nothing, but ppl don't have a problem with that. They cut players all the time, relocate them and their families, but that doesnt matter? smh.

If Melo and Amare are in NY though, I think that would be an overload on the Knicks. I'd like to see Howard on the Bulls, or teamed up with Deron Williams or CP3 somewhere.
 7 years ago '10        #42
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21126 21126
Arenas is my dude but he ain't going back to his old self. Those injuries k!lled him & anybody who believes these woj articles need some help
 02-07-2011, 01:14 PM         #43
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chi-town?
 7 years ago '10        #44
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Arenas is my dude but he ain't going back to his old self. Those injuries k!lled him & anybody who believes these woj articles need some help
Amare and Kidd had similar injuries as Arenas. You're telling me he can't comeback like they did and play at a high level?
 7 years ago '05        #45
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 676 676
 Hold That said:
Jordan won without an elite big man which is pretty much unheard of.. Every perimeter player atleast had one all-star worthy big man.
this... but our generation not gonna get to see another mj... dwight needs to tell the front office to move jameer for a damn power forward that can rebound... and van gundy plays a.ss backwards... you are supposed to give the big man the ball early to draw double teams then let him kick it out to the perimeter, not vice versa... :banghead:

for the Magic to win, Glibert has to play PG and Jameer has to go... plain and simple...

if Howard leaves, I can see him going to Chicago if anywhere out East...
 7 years ago '07        #46
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 braided_uppimp said:
Dwight Howard is 2 birds in one stone, the best big man defender and the best big man PERIOD

you mix that with Amare and Melo, u don't need a CP3 or D. Will, one of them going to the Lakers in the next 1-2 years anyway, i promise u
Your doing what Isiah Thomas did...looking at numbers and paring them together not knowing if there's any chemistry whatsoever...buyer beware
 7 years ago '04        #47
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
OKC's owner better beg/bribe David Stern to rig it so they get either Kevin Love or Dwight Howard

they could win the ship within the next 3 years with one of those two
 02-07-2011, 01:25 PM         #48
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dwight Howard going LA. My n*gga, Howard and Griffin duo for the next 5 years. DYnasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #49
space
space
space
^ Funny
 02-07-2011, 01:33 PM         #50
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said he want to go to LA
 7 years ago '10        #51
space
space
space
That doesn't mean LA wants him.
 02-07-2011, 01:37 PM         #52
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
Your doing what Isiah Thomas did...looking at numbers and paring them together not knowing if there's any chemistry whatsoever...buyer beware
man you comparing Jerome James, Eddy Curry and n*ggaz like that to Howard and Amare?? lmao
 02-07-2011, 01:37 PM         #53
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
He said he want to go to LA
not that L.A., real L.A.
 7 years ago '04        #54
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Hold That said:
its kind of overkill for the Knicks honestly.. In order for them to have cap space for it they would have to denounce Gallo/not resign Chandler/not resign Feilds and Felton..

Nice front line, but absolutely no SG or PG. Whos the playmkaer on that team of Melo/Amar'e/Howard??? Lets be real here Melo isn't all that great of a passer.. They would be better off just getting a defending big man and going after Deron Williams or CP3, to go along with Melo..
uhhhh....okay. Fine by me.
 7 years ago '06        #55
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 ggfresh said:
wow what a pus*y just stick with your team rather than chasing a ring.

it feels

alot better winning it

with the team you get drafted by rather

than jumping ship
SMH
how do you know that?
 7 years ago '04        #56
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 servesurite said:
pg felton
sg fields
sf melo
pf amare
c dwight

:jawdrop:
that's what I'm saying...with gallo off the bench.
 7 years ago '06        #57
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
NY becuase Kobe and the lakers are getting too old. Unless the Clippers step it up
 7 years ago '04        #58
djnoze 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,772 | Props total: 0 0
 ggfresh said:
wow what a pus*y just stick with your team rather than chasing a ring. it feels alot better winning it with the team you get drafted by rather than jumping ship SMH
How exactly do you know how it feels.....stfu.
 7 years ago '04        #59
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
 legendisdope said:
dwights a center tho, centers cant win rings by themselves they need perimeter/all around scoring.. either they bring in another superstar or dwight gotta go
I am a Chicago fan but just SMH teaming up is just an excuse for not being able to get it done. Players always have to put blame on somebody whether its a team mate, coach etc just look yourselfs in the mirror and blame yourself and play harder.

Maybe if he developed an offensive game he might of beasted and won one by now but that came a bit to late
 7 years ago '06        #60
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,680 | Props total: 8631 8631
I would do the same thing.....but him going to the lakers idk. That means bynum would have to be trade some how. The knicks I cant see that but you never know.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy