[Rumor] Andy Reid to step down as Eagles coach?/John Gruden to take over?

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
why do u guys want reid out so bad dude has done nothing but when and most the time he hasnt had the best talent in the world... damn pHilly u guys suck no wonder u guys aint won a superbowl in years this man has been great for u and allu wanna do is get rid of him smdh
 02-07-2011, 08:43 AM         #62
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
why do u guys want reid out so bad dude has done nothing but when and most the time he hasnt had the best talent in the world... damn pHilly u guys suck no wonder u guys aint won a superbowl in years this man has been great for u and allu wanna do is get rid of him smdh

All he did is when? you mean win?

Im a die hard Eagles Fan Season tickets 12 years. After 12 years of getting there but not getting it done you start to get pissed off. When you run the ball and break for 25 yards, why do you throw a deep pass that is picked off? Us eagles fans question reids play calling. All he does is win Except in NFC championship games...easy for you to ask that question when your team has 6 rings..and we have 0
 02-07-2011, 08:44 AM         #63
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ also when every week in the press conference after a big loss its the SAME Excuse every damn week, i gotta prepare my team better..Fat boy needs to stop saying it and prepare your team ...
 02-07-2011, 08:44 AM         #64
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tunyce said:
All he did is when? you mean win?

Im a die hard Eagles Fan Season tickets 12 years. After 12 years of getting there but not getting it done you start to get pissed off. When you run the ball and break for 25 yards, why do you throw a deep pass that is picked off? Us eagles fans question reids play calling. All he does is win Except in NFC championship games...easy for you to ask that question when your team has 6 rings..and we have 0
That guys a steeler, laker and red sox fan...no point in talking to bandwagoners.
 7 years ago '04        #65
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
 StateProperty88 said:
why do you guys keep bringing up that he won with dungy's team when the team he played against in the superbowl HE BUILT. you dont give him credit for taking the team to the superbowl when the same thing happen to him in oakland, and yet you dont give him credit for that either? what sense does that make? i understand if you say he's overrated but you should be able to come up with better reasons then that


It's true he won with another mans teams, it's the basic example of that. but then the team he JUST got finished Building got there ALSO..WHO WOULD OF GUESS THAT s**t..the only reason that game was so BAD..is because norv dumb a.ss did the SAME THING gurden did...CHANGED NOTHING..to bad the man that put everything in was across the field..JUST HIS LUCK...out side that..he was a mediocre coach..need to be a Coordinator some where
i hope they dont' give this man even an interview..DO NOT WANT...unless he's going to be calling the plays
 7 years ago '05        #66
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
why do u guys want reid out so bad dude has done nothing but when and most the time he hasnt had the best talent in the world... damn pHilly u guys suck no wonder u guys aint won a superbowl in years this man has been great for u and allu wanna do is get rid of him smdh
i personally wouldnt mind if he stays but i dont understand how you can sit here and say that fans have no reason to want him out

lets start off with what you said in terms of talent. yeah he may not have that much talent but he has FINAL SAY in personel decisions which basically means its his fault that he has the talent that he has.

next lets talk about recent success. he has 3 straight playoff losses and this is the second season straight that the team has lost their last 3 games (last 2 regular season and wild card round)

now lets talk about philosphy. like others have stated on the site in order to have success deep in the playoffs you have to be able to stop the run as well as run the ball and this team hasnt been able (or choose not to) do it for some time now. reid doesnt run the ball and the fans dont like that, especially when some people feel that the best player on the offense is the running back (shady mccoy). he continues to be pass heavy and it has cost us. and on defense he continues to get this small quick guys on all levels (line, backers, secondary) and it HAS NOT WORKED

and lets not forget how poor his in game adjustments are, as well as just his in game decisions period. oh yeah and that he just hired his offensive line coach as his defensive coordinator (and the coordinator has been here since 95 and has all been on the offense ...you got to be f**king kidding)

and lastly lets not sit here and act like there is a high success rate of coaches that stay on a team this long and actually win the superbowl, more times then not it doesnt happen

like i said i wouldnt mind if he stayed but with all due respect if you dont understand why some fans would want him out then you dont know too much about the organization


Last edited by StateProperty88; 02-07-2011 at 08:58 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #67
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 JoeyTheGod said:
That guys a steeler, laker and red sox fan...no point in talking to bandwagoners.
I just noticed that. How're you gonna rep two MLB teams in your sig?
 02-07-2011, 08:53 AM         #68
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
That guys a steeler, laker and red sox fan...no point in talking to bandwagoners.


Yea i looked at his sig again and laughed... ...Well i guess i'll b a steelers, eagles, packers, patriots, Lakers, Celtics, Miami heat, phillies, Yankees, SF Giants, fans too...not a bandwagon fan though at all! LMAO
 7 years ago '05        #69
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
all im saying is u need to be carefully what u wish for i mean only 1 team can win the Sb every year man only 1 and he had at least had u guys in the hunt every year i know thats not what u want but wouldntu rather be where u are rather then be Buf,Det,Was, Hou, Ten, and i could name 10 other teams who would love to be in your situation and ill say it another time BESIDE THE ONE YEAR U DID GO TO THE SB WHAT TEAM OF YOURS WAS EVEN TALENT ENOUGH TO GET TO THE SB AND WIN HONESTLY
 7 years ago '04        #70
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1


wtf....
 7 years ago '05        #71
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
all im saying is u need to be carefully what u wish for i mean only 1 team can win the Sb every year man only 1 and he had at least had u guys in the hunt every year i know thats not what u want but wouldntu rather be where u are rather then be Buf,Det,Was, Hou, Ten, and i could name 10 other teams who would love to be in your situation and ill say it another time BESIDE THE ONE YEAR U DID GO TO THE SB WHAT TEAM OF YOURS WAS EVEN TALENT ENOUGH TO GET TO THE SB AND WIN HONESTLY
are you serious? you telling me were werent good enough to beat the panthers or bucs at OUR house. do you even remember those years because eagles fans remember it vividly? we were FAVORED to beat the bucs, cards, and panthers and lost all 3 championship games. you cant tell me we didnt have enough talent to beat those teams.

and once again you keep talking about the talent but reid has FINAL SAY in personel decisions, so if you are criticizing the talent , you are criticizing reid.

and im sure theres teams that would like to be in the position we're in but like i said before theres not many times that a coach stays with his team this long and actually wins the superbowl (i think the ONLY time its been done is cowher)

he keeps us in the hunt, but he's also a part of the reason that we cant get over the top
 7 years ago '05        #72
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
just cause u get final say doesnt mean u get to make all the calls IF THE OWNER OF THE TEAM DOES NOT WANT U TO TAKE A PLAYER NO MATTER WHAT FINAL SAY OR NOT YOUR NOT GONNA DO IT.


2ND u guys was just k!lled this year with injury with LB and DB and in a passing league u needed your top DB and your LB

3rd YES 4 OUT OF 5 TIMES U MADE IT TO THE NFC CHAMP GAME I WOULD SAY THE OTHER TEAM WAS BETTER FROM A POSITION TO POSITION WE CAN GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE ROSTER IF U WANT.

u guys have never had a Great 0 when your D was great. When your O got better Your D wasnt as good. U have never had both side of the ball clicking at the same time. NOW I AGREE WITH U WHEN IT COMES TO HIS PASS HAPPY SYSTEM NOT EVEN TRYING TO RUN THE BALL. BUT LOOK WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH QB AND WITH LESS TALENT GOTTEN U TO THE NFC CHAMP COUNTLESS TIME I JUST DONT THINK HE SHOULD GET ALL THE BLAME HE SHOULD GET IS ALL I AM SAYING BUT YEA U GUYS WERE NOT THE BETTER TEAM 4OUT OF THE 5 TIMES U MADE IT TO THE NFC CHAMP IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT HAT BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO
 7 years ago '05        #73
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 StateProperty88 said:
are you serious? you telling me were werent good enough to beat the panthers or bucs at OUR house. do you even remember those years because eagles fans remember it vividly? we were FAVORED to beat the bucs, cards, and panthers and lost all 3 championship games. you cant tell me we didnt have enough talent to beat those teams.

and once again you keep talking about the talent but reid has FINAL SAY in personel decisions, so if you are criticizing the talent , you are criticizing reid.

and im sure theres teams that would like to be in the position we're in but like i said before theres not many times that a coach stays with his team this long and actually wins the superbowl (i think the ONLY time its been done is cowher)

he keeps us in the hunt, but he's also a part of the reason that we cant get over the top
the OWNER HAS FINAL SAY ON EVERYTHING THE TEAM DOES and 2nd YOUR NOT THERE YOUR NOT IN THE DRAFT ROOM SO U CANT SAY 100 PERCENT U KNOW HE HAS THE FINALY WORD ALOT OF PPL SAY THAT BUT U DONT KNOW THAT TRUE. AND BEEN FRAVOED DONT MEAN s**t JUST CAUSE A BUNCH OF PPL SAY U GONNA WIN DONT MEAN U ARE
 7 years ago '04        #74
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
Am I the only one that thinks John Gruden is wildly overrated?
Nope!!!
 02-07-2011, 09:31 AM         #75
Tunyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
the OWNER HAS FINAL SAY ON EVERYTHING THE TEAM DOES and 2nd YOUR NOT THERE YOUR NOT IN THE DRAFT ROOM SO U CANT SAY 100 PERCENT U KNOW HE HAS THE FINALY WORD ALOT OF PPL SAY THAT BUT U DONT KNOW THAT TRUE. AND BEEN FRAVOED DONT MEAN s**t JUST CAUSE A BUNCH OF PPL SAY U GONNA WIN DONT MEAN U ARE

Bottom Line is ANDY REID gets out coached in big games and does not have his team ready..we are 1-4 in NFC Championship Games...Not good enough, second place isnt good enough.
 02-07-2011, 09:45 AM         #76
EDDY Jr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this is true i wonder what will happen with vick. i feel like vick should have want to sf cause he cant stand the cold weather. in my opinion
 7 years ago '05        #77
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
just cause u get final say doesnt mean u get to make all the calls IF THE OWNER OF THE TEAM DOES NOT WANT U TO TAKE A PLAYER NO MATTER WHAT FINAL SAY OR NOT YOUR NOT GONNA DO IT.


2ND u guys was just k!lled this year with injury with LB and DB and in a passing league u needed your top DB and your LB

3rd YES 4 OUT OF 5 TIMES U MADE IT TO THE NFC CHAMP GAME I WOULD SAY THE OTHER TEAM WAS BETTER FROM A POSITION TO POSITION WE CAN GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE ROSTER IF U WANT.

u guys have never had a Great 0 when your D was great. When your O got better Your D wasnt as good. U have never had both side of the ball clicking at the same time. NOW I AGREE WITH U WHEN IT COMES TO HIS PASS HAPPY SYSTEM NOT EVEN TRYING TO RUN THE BALL. BUT LOOK WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH QB AND WITH LESS TALENT GOTTEN U TO THE NFC CHAMP COUNTLESS TIME I JUST DONT THINK HE SHOULD GET ALL THE BLAME HE SHOULD GET IS ALL I AM SAYING BUT YEA U GUYS WERE NOT THE BETTER TEAM 4OUT OF THE 5 TIMES U MADE IT TO THE NFC CHAMP IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT HAT BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO
i would of understood if you said banner, but to say that lurie meddles in personel decisions is just completely off-base. not everyone is dan synder, or jerry jones, lurie doesnt get involved in decisions here, thats known, debate it if you want...but its known

secondly our defense just wasnt good this year, injuries didnt play that big a part. bradley is the only starting LB that missed significant time and the guy that replaced him may take his spot for good, but they are both undersized and neither maybe our starting LB next year. and our secondary just isnt good, injuries or not. ellis just isnt that good and we have no one to play alongside samuel. this defense is going to be very different in terms of players next year

lastly you can say all you want about our offense but theres some things that you cant argue. we had the advantage at qb when we played the bucs and panthers and we should of had the advantage running the ball but we DIDNT. our offensvie line one of the best in the league. as far as im concerned the only thing the bucs had the advantage over us was d-line and linebackers, everything else is us (including special teams which at the time was ran by jim harbaugh) and as for the panthers game we ran the ball better, we pass the ball better, but we kept turning the ball over. the panthers offense was garbage that whole year all they really had was davis and foster (and smith), we should have won that game

and like i said one thing you notice about teams that win it all (as pointed out by other members on the board) have been able to run the ball and stop the run, if we know that and we know that reid's system isnt conducive towards this...then what are you debating? no one is saying that he isnt a good coach, but this is what his 12th year? how many tries are going to give him until you decide he cant do it HERE?


Last edited by StateProperty88; 02-07-2011 at 09:51 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #78
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
Adam Schefter just tweeted:

RT @brickboy_4: Did you hear Eagles to name Gruden HC Tues? ... Was told last night by 3 separate people, "ridiculous", "impossible", "no."
So it looks like this is far from true.
 7 years ago '09        #79
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hilarious, incarcerated bob wrong for the millionth time.
 7 years ago '04        #80
ranecoat07 
space
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
Eagles are denying rumors,,,,,just reported from ABC6 Philly news,,,,,,i guess there can still be a possibility of it happening,,,,well see
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy