No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2011, 04:35 PM         #161
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Ok... then my point is valid.

I'm not quite sure, how in the past few years, the Pats are some sort of standard? They're record in the playoffs recently speaks for itself. Yet, some of you Pats fans, refuse to address that.
I am not talking record I am talking reputation. The Pats could be 500 and up and coming teams would still look at a win or close loss as something positive for their morale.

Look at the Browns this year, Broncos last year, and of course the Jets second round SB as examples of younger or lesser proven coaches taking pride in beating NE. I am not saying we are the best playoff team I am talking mostly influence and reputation not records and rings, you are making it more than it is right now as you have been for a good month now when I post.
 02-07-2011, 04:37 PM         #162
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and let's be real, alot of these fools didn't give a f**k about drew brees until last season...when he got a hold of that super soldier serum and started smashing s**t on some captain america s**t.
 02-07-2011, 04:37 PM         #163
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
well after you've stated that, then your argument just went to s**t, when the last time rivers took his team to the bowl?

and people don't f**king understand that, last season we were ON OUR WAY to beat down kurt warner and the f**king cardinals...you know, the one's that went to the bowl and got beat........if any thing this would have been rodgers second time in the superbowl.
The Saints went to the SB last year, my argument is fine but yours is quite flawed.
 02-07-2011, 04:38 PM         #164
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
currently

1.Brady
2.Rodgers
3.Peyton

f**k who ever else.
 7 years ago '04        #165
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 smokeweed101. said:
I am not talking record I am talking reputation. The Pats could be 500 and up and coming teams would still look at a win or close loss as something positive for their morale.

Look at the Browns this year, Broncos last year, and of course the Jets second round SB as examples of younger or lesser proven coaches taking pride in beating NE. I am not saying we are the best playoff team I am talking mostly influence and reputation not records and rings, you are making it more than it is right now as you have been for a good month now when I post.
Who remembers s**t like that?

Anyway.... I disagree with what you're saying. I think most, if not all NFL teams understand, anyone can be beat any given Sunday. During the Pats dynasty run, I'd agree with you. But over the past few years, I don't see it that way at all.
 02-07-2011, 04:39 PM         #166
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The Saints went to the SB last year, my argument is fine but yours is quite flawed.
I meant the year the cardinals went, you know what I was getting at...I'm still on a high from our superbowl win last night.
 7 years ago '05        #167
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Tommy_Bunz said:
well after you've stated that, then your argument just went to s**t, when the last time rivers took his team to the bowl?

and people don't f**king understand that, last season we were ON OUR WAY to beat down kurt warner and the f**king cardinals...you know, the one's that went to the bowl and got beat........if any thing this would have been rodgers second time in the superbowl.
wrong year..and whose to say someone else wouldnt have beat the pack..

They got f**ked by the refs in that Cardinals game tho.
 02-07-2011, 04:46 PM         #168
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
the pats havent won ish recently that reputation is gone
False, you are confusing fanbases with actual coaches. Also no need to compare the 9ers when Montana left 20 years ago, Brady & Bill are still around and it hasn't been long since they almost went undefeated. You are just looking to debate things I am not even talking about.
 02-07-2011, 04:48 PM         #169
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Who remembers s**t like that?
Listening to Rodgers interview last night reminded me of the Giants, and then the Colts, Saints, and Steelers. The only one that might be arguable is the Steelers, the other 4 champs got confidence from either beating, losing close, or watching the Patriots style. You can disagree I just stated it as something interesting not to persuade the masses.
 7 years ago '05        #170
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 agony8 said:
brady >>> manning >>> big ben n brees n rodgers >>> the rest

he has solidified being in the top 5 discussion...anywhere from 3 to 5...no higher, no lower...
He outperformed Brees and Ben on the biggest stage of them all, and if A-Rodg needs to thank his defense then Ben does moreso...

I think its gotten to the point where you KNOW you were wrong about him, youre just too hard headed to admit it...its cool tho..
 02-07-2011, 04:52 PM         #171
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
the nfl is a copy cat league with a what have you done for me lately mentality. coaches improve their teams by studying recent winners. fans are more likely to dwell onto the old memories. the pats havent won nada in years. their last playoff win came thousands of days ago. just face it no one checking for the pats
Tell that to Sean Payton and Aaron Rodgers (or Rex Ryan, Eric Mangini, and Peyton Manning), doesn't bother me one bit what you are saying.

I know you and many here hate the Pats and want to believe no one takes them, Bill, or Brady any more serious than a clown at the circus. Makes it even more worth the time to point out. You obviously don't agree but I didn't ask.
 02-07-2011, 04:52 PM         #172
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
we played in one right after dumbass...

n if we aint the measuring stick why are teams emulating us n winning with our formulas???

Formula??? Who want to follow those losers. I know I don't.

I mean let's follow a formula where you lost your only game in the Super Bowl and have three straight 10 win seasons afterwords but have none in the playoffs.

Seriously, that formula worked fine in the regular season but champions are crowned in the postseason. You know the postseason, where Elite QBs have achieved in the last five seasons.
 7 years ago '05        #173
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sub 0 said:

Formula??? Who want to follow those losers. I know I don't.

I mean let's follow a formula where you lost your only game in the Super Bowl and have three straight 10 win seasons afterwords but have none in the playoffs.

Seriously, that formula worked fine in the regular season but champions are crowned in the postseason. You know the postseason, where Elite QBs have achieved in the last five seasons.
Like the Saints are consistently in the playoffs, yall just got beat by the worst team ever in the playoffs...
 7 years ago '04        #174
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,329 | Props total: 13002 13002
 smokeweed101. said:
Tell that to Sean Payton and Aaron Rodgers (or Rex Ryan, Eric Mangini, and Peyton Manning), doesn't bother me one bit what you are saying.

I know you and many here hate the Pats and want to believe no one takes them, Bill, or Brady any more serious than a clown at the circus. Makes it even more worth the time to point out. You obviously don't agree but I didn't ask.
You indirectly ask when you post something on a message board. If you didn't want responses, you wouldn't post it, and you wouldn't respond when someone responds to you.
 02-07-2011, 04:58 PM         #175
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
tht logic only applied to the saints and they only modeled their offense after the 07 pats
Nah, we ran that same offense since 2006, if anything, Pats modeled our offense. They're nothing but copycats.
 02-07-2011, 04:58 PM         #176
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
infact i wouldn't say sean payton is jacking the pats
Nor did I, as per usual you are twisting things to make unnecessary debate.
 02-07-2011, 05:00 PM         #177
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
Like the Saints are consistently in the playoffs, yall just got beat by the worst team ever in the playoffs...
Okay, We lost the SEAAHHHHAAAAAAAWWWKKKKKKSSS
 02-07-2011, 05:00 PM         #178
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You indirectly ask when you post something on a message board. If you didn't want responses, you wouldn't post it, and you wouldn't respond when someone responds to you.
Not at all, posting some information doesn't equal asking others if they agree, it just invokes discussion. While I did invoke discussion I never asked if people were checking for the Pats or embraced their current playoff losses, I only mentioned the fact that recent winners have all taken something from Bill, which is interesting whether you agree, disagree, like, or dislike him.

He was COTY so I am sure the players who competed with him felt like they could compete with any. Not sure what the issue is with you two.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 02-07-2011 at 05:04 PM..
 02-07-2011, 05:02 PM         #179
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
you have said teams emulate the patriots
You conveniently left out the word confidence, and actually added the word emulate as I never used it. Confidence, which was the basis of my post after Aaron Rodgers stated just that.
 02-07-2011, 05:03 PM         #180
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Listening to Rodgers interview last night reminded me of the Giants, and then the Colts, Saints, and Steelers. The only one that might be arguable is the Steelers, the other 4 champs got confidence from either beating, losing close, or watching the Patriots style. You can disagree I just stated it as something interesting not to persuade the masses.
Nah, Green Bay just barely losing to the Pats AT HOME with a second string QB making his first start showed that Pats was going nowhere in the playoffs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago