No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-07-2011, 04:10 PM         #141
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:

lmao at these pats fan thinking they are some type of measuring stick
The last 6 champions have used the Pats as a model or to gain confidence in their run. Your favorite coach takes notes from Bill.
 7 years ago '04        #142
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,398 | Props total: 13067 13067
 .Hafestos. said:
Cause he went against the best defense in the league and had ZERO turnovers, and threw for 3 td's and 300 yards...seriously, think about what he did...
And consider the f**king drops the receivers had. He would have most likely had over 400 yards passing.
 7 years ago '05        #143
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 smokeweed101. said:
What else do you expect from this place?
Almost everybody who knows anything about football has been saying he's elite for 2 years now...
 7 years ago '05        #144
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 regularjoe said:
And consider the f**king drops the receivers had. He would have most likely had over 400 yards passing.
exactly, he hit Jordy in the hands 3 times and Jordy dropped em, he hit Jones multiple times in the hands and he dropped em, Rodgers showed why he is elite, his receivers showed how young they are
 7 years ago '04        #145
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
exactly, he hit Jordy in the hands 3 times and Jordy dropped em, he hit Jones multiple times in the hands and he dropped em, Rodgers showed why he is elite, his receivers showed how young they are
I think Jones is gone, and they'll put some money in Jordy Nelson.

What I like about Jones... is when he's on, he's on. In the same token, when he's off, he's off. (Jones is really c*cky too--he'll realize how good he had it when he leaves Green Bay).

Jordy on the other, if he drops a ball, he will redeem himself, and he hasn't reached his potential yet.
 02-07-2011, 04:18 PM         #146
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
tht logic only applied to the saints and they only modeled their offense after the 07 pats
So what about the 06 Colts, 07 Giants, 10 Packers (Rodgers said so himself), and the Steelers winning when they had to avoid the Pats? All 6 buddy. If anything the best example is the Giants gaining confidence from the week 17 match.
 7 years ago '05        #147
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I think Jones is gone, and they'll put some money in Jordy Nelson.

What I like about Jones... is when he's on, he's on. In the same token, when he's off, he's off. (Jones is really c*cky too--he'll realize how good he had it when he leaves Green Bay).

Jordy on the other, if he drops a ball, he will redeem himself, and he hasn't reached his potential yet.
 02-07-2011, 04:20 PM         #148
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
Almost everybody who knows anything about football has been saying he's elite for 2 years now...
Proof? I know Boxden good enough to realize they jump the gun, they think he is better than Brees now.
 7 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
So what about the 06 Colts, 07 Giants, 10 Packers (Rodgers said so himself), and the Steelers winning when they had to avoid the Pats? All 6 buddy. If anything the best example is the Giants gaining confidence from the week 17 match.
Get off your high horse. The Packers came into YOUR house with their backup, and lost by 4. The bottom line, is all those championship teams beat who they had to. It's the Pats fault for not getting where you expected them to.
 02-07-2011, 04:21 PM         #150
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Get off your high horse. The Packers came into YOUR house with their backup, and lost by 4. The bottom line, is all those championship teams beat who they had to. It's the Pats fault for not getting to where you expected them to.
What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with them gaining confidence and 'not wanting to waste the opportunity' as your QB said. Has nothing to do with the Pats not making it, learn how to read better.
 7 years ago '04        #151
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with them gaining confidence and 'not wanting to waste the opportunity' as your QB said. Has nothing to do with the Pats not making it, learn how to read better.
My fault if I mis-interpreted. Were you not saying, that somehow those championships are "lessened" because they didn't play the Pats?
 7 years ago '05        #152
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Proof? I know Boxden good enough to realize they jump the gun, they think he is better than Brees now.
His performance in the SB was better than Brees' and he played against a better defense

ESPN has been mentioning him in the category of Tom, Peyton, and Brees for 2 years, I wouldnt take most these dudes words here anyways..
 7 years ago '05        #153
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 regularjoe said:
My fault if I mis-interpreted. Were you not saying, that somehow those championships are "lessened" because they didn't play the Pats?
If thats the case then SB38 is lessoned immensely cause of spygate and we beat the panthers to win it
 02-07-2011, 04:29 PM         #154
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:

According to your logic, if Team A plays Team B enroute to the superbowl (even during the regular season) Team B influenced Team A

Teams play who on their schedule
Nobody checking for the pats
You are not understanding my logic then, the league had plenty of respect for New England actually.

regularjoe said:
No they deserve it, I am just saying Peyton got that hump off his back, obviously in 07 the Giants got the confidence and it helped beat DAL and GB, the Steelers have bad match ups with us, and again Rodgers said himself after that game the team was confident they could beat anyone, obviously the Saints were good but didn't have that elite status until they beat us and of course were influenced by us offensively. Just because I am a Pats fan doesn't mean you have to take my comments negatively, it is just interesting and regardless of what Boxden says the league looks at the Pats as one of the few teams with respect no matter what, Colts and Steelers being another in this century. The fact that we are tied with them both this century gives us that number one status, not that we deserve your ring but the team itself is something that rising contenders look at and they do circle our games. I am speaking more about Bill if anything.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 02-07-2011 at 04:31 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #155
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
No they deserve it, I am just saying Peyton got that hump off his back, obviously in 07 the Giants got the confidence and it helped beat DAL and GB, the Steelers have bad match ups with us, and again Rodgers said himself after that game the team was confident they could beat anyone, obviously the Saints were good but didn't have that elite status until they beat us and of course were influenced by us offensively. Just because I am a Pats fan doesn't mean you have to take my comments negatively, it is just interesting and regardless of what Boxden says the league looks at the Pats as one of the few teams with respect no matter what, Colts and Steelers being another in this century.
Ok... then my point is valid.

I'm not quite sure, how in the past few years, the Pats are some sort of standard? They're record in the playoffs recently speaks for itself. Yet, some of you Pats fans, refuse to address that.
 7 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
If thats the case then SB38 is lessoned immensely cause of spygate and we beat the panthers to win it

I don't buy into spygate helping the Pats the way some haters do. That said.... statistically... it does point to that a little bit.
 7 years ago '04        #157
space
space
 agony8 said:
so the packers didnt use a spread type offense...

11 rushes...

n the steelers secondary has been their weakness all season long...

dude beat up william gay all night long...
What are you responding to?
 02-07-2011, 04:32 PM         #158
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
His performance in the SB was better than Brees' and he played against a better defense

ESPN has been mentioning him in the category of Tom, Peyton, and Brees for 2 years, I wouldnt take most these dudes words here anyways..
Brees is still better but ok. Steve Young and Phil Simms had monster SBs but they are not better than Marino and Peyton.
 02-07-2011, 04:32 PM         #159
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I don't have his numbers but he has played longer than Rodgers and has had pretty good stats his career. Most people had him MVP favorite before Brady took off so why act like he isn't close to Rodgers now that Rodgers made it farther in one season?

This is the first season of 3 that Rodgers has made it farther than Rivers in the playoffs, think about that, he might have more rings but Rivers has shown more, if they both fall off next season who is better? Rivers. That is the way I would look at it. Honestly 5th isn't bad for Rodgers, dude is young as hell and hasn't had much time in the league, how could that be seen as a negative or hate on my part?

The only reason I was ready to put Brady in that elite level in under 8 years is because he had the greatest single season in 07, and because I am a homer. Rodgers throws 50 TDs or 5000 yards to go with that ring and we can prematurely label him elite too.
well after you've stated that, then your argument just went to s**t, when the last time rivers took his team to the bowl?

and people don't f**king understand that, last season we were ON OUR WAY to beat down kurt warner and the f**king cardinals...you know, the one's that went to the bowl and got beat........if any thing this would have been rodgers second time in the superbowl.
 7 years ago '05        #160
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Brees is still better but ok. Steve Young and Phil Simms had monster SBs but they are not better than Marino and Peyton.
agree to disagree, I put Young over Marino...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy