No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
 121
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15413 15413
 Sub 0 said:
Who give a fukk about the HOF.

Right now, Brady aint cuttin it. You're a number one seed and play against team you whooped 45-3 at HOME!!!! We expect a blowout instead they choked. Brady isn't winner, bruh
No, no, no. Brady is probably the best player ever. In any sport. Better than Pele, Jordan, Gretzky.

Hopefully, if we can be blessed enough, they will change the name of the Lombardi Trophy, to the Brady. The winning Super Bowl team can hoist up the Brady Trophy. That'd be f**king sweet.

GOAT status.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by regularjoe; 02-07-2011 at 12:18 AM..
 02-07-2011, 12:16 AM         #102
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Jets will get that treatment as will Yankees and Lakers in a few months, nothing immature especially when backed by facts. But I don't care let this dude and regular Joe hate, don't seem too proud to be recent champs if they have to take a dig at the goat you feel me?
Why I need to be mad at Montana for???
 02-07-2011, 12:18 AM         #103
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was thinking earlier about changing the MVP trophy to a golden Brady head, but when he wins a fifth ring the Lombardi can change too.
 7 years ago '04        #104
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15413 15413
 smokeweed101. said:
I was thinking earlier about changing the MVP trophy to a golden Brady head, but when he wins a fifth ring the Lombardi can change too.
Maybe throw some hair plugs on the golden head too? Make it legit?
 02-07-2011, 12:19 AM         #105
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
No, no, no. Brady is probably the best player ever. In any sport. Better than Pele, Jordan, Gretzky.

Hopefully, if we can be blessed enough, they will change the name of the Lombardi Trophy, to the Brady. The winning Super Bowl team can hoist up the Brady Trophy. That'd be f**king sweet. We can even put hair extensions on the trophy.

GOAT status.


[pic - click to view]

Werd, Brady is GOAT, the best player at all timmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee.
 02-07-2011, 12:20 AM         #106
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate to feed your trolling but Montana is in the past, he got replaced by his backup and lost playoff games in KC before retiring.

Don't bother making an exception for why that's ok, I won't bother replying.
 7 years ago '10        #107
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,109 | Props total: 12033 12033
 TH35 said:
Because the rest of the starting QBs are fairly young besides Brees and Hasselbeck.
And why is that? Since 2005 Kurt Warner is the only other QB that will be in serious consideration for the Hall, even the best QBs of today still have a ton wof work to do before they even get a nod. Brady and Farve have been the best two QBs of the last 10 years outlasting a lot of "elite" players

 Sub 0 said:
Who give a fukk about the HOF.

Right now, Brady aint cuttin it. You're a number one seed and play against team you whooped 45-3 at HOME!!!! We expect a blowout instead they choked. Brady isn't winner, bruh
If Tom Brady aint a winner it's no such thing as a winner. And if you saying who give a f**k about the HOF, who really gives a fukk about ONE super bowl win?
 02-07-2011, 12:24 AM         #108
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I hate to feed your trolling but Montana is in the past, he got replaced by his backup and lost playoff games in KC before retiring.

Don't bother making an exception for why that's ok, I won't bother replying.


Like when, Matt Cassel took your Pats to a winning season. The difference is Brady got his job back and still didn't win a playoff game. Dude's a bum.
 7 years ago '10        #109
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,350 | Props total: 12316 12316
 regularjoe said:
Maybe throw some hair plugs on the golden head too? Make it legit?
 02-07-2011, 12:29 AM         #110
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
And why is that? Since 2005 Kurt Warner is the only other QB that will be in serious consideration for the Hall, even the best QBs of today still have a ton wof work to do before they even get a nod. Brady and Farve have been the best two QBs of the last 10 years outlasting a lot of "elite" players



If Tom Brady aint a winner it's no such thing as a winner. And if you saying who give a f**k about the HOF, who really gives a fukk about ONE super bowl win?
No playoffs win since 2008 doesn't equal to winning. That's looks like a drought to me. I mean he lost two straight playoffs game. I see him as a loser on a losing streak
 7 years ago '04        #111
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Sub 0 said:
No playoffs win since 2008 doesn't equal to winning. That's looks like a drought to me. I mean he lost two straight playoffs game. I see him as a loser on a losing streak
It was actually three straight.
 7 years ago '05        #112
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,808 | Props total: 13191 13191
He's elite, but not on Brady and Manning type level but he's now officially top 5 QB.




  51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 45 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 02-07-2011, 01:35 AM         #113
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well since I am in here I might post a little homerism, Rodgers comment on the Pats giving them confidence was very classy and also made me think. Since 2005 Bill and his Pats have given teams the missing tool to obtain a title.

2005 - Loses to Denver and thus allows Piitsburgh to gain an easy road
2006 - Gives Peyton his big confidence boost to win first title
2007 - Close win over Giants gives them confidence to make wild card run and pull it off in rematch
2008 - Brady out leads to Cassel's poor play and Pittsburgh wins first game in NE against Bill, leading to inevitable SB run
2009 - Blowout loss to Aints gives them confidence that they can beat elite teams, send them on unstoppable run
2010 - Close win over Packers gives them confidence as quoted by just crowned SB MVP


Bill is such a classy guy, he teaches each champ a lesson that takes them over the hump.
 7 years ago '08        #114
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 smokeweed101. said:
Well since I am in here I might post a little homerism, Rodgers comment on the Pats giving them confidence was very classy and also made me think. Since 2005 Bill and his Pats have given teams the missing tool to obtain a title.

2005 - Loses to Denver and thus allows Piitsburgh to gain an easy road
2006 - Gives Peyton his big confidence boost to win first title
2007 - Close win over Giants gives them confidence to make wild card run and pull it off in rematch
2008 - Brady out leads to Cassel's poor play and Pittsburgh wins first game in NE against Bill, leading to inevitable SB run
2009 - Blowout loss to Aints gives them confidence that they can beat elite teams, send them on unstoppable run
2010 - Close win over Packers gives them confidence as quoted by just crowned SB MVP


Bill is such a classy guy, he teaches each champ a lesson that takes them over the hump.
Anything to stay relevant.

"Moral victories are for minor league coaches."
 7 years ago '04        #115
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,995 | Props total: 3974 3974
Rodgers is elite, period

he went up against one of the best defenses in the league, his team ran the ball a total of 11 times all game, and he did his thing even though one of his key receivers was hurt early

if the receivers dont have butterfingers all game, rodgers probably ends that game with close to 400 yards

his regular season numbers say elite
this whole postseason was one of the best qb runs ever
so yeahhhhhh
 7 years ago '04        #116
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Hate the fact that we have to see this dude twice a year

Love the fact that Suh is gonna eat his lunch for the next decade

Lions - 2011 NFC North Champs
 7 years ago '05        #117
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,189 | Props total: 502 502
IMO he's fifth at best. Manning Brady Brees and Rivers are all better right now. He's fifth at best. I won't lie though he has been impressive in the playoffs this season.
 7 years ago '08        #118
I.J. 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$5,584 | Props total: 1012 1012
I'm a packer fan and im a Brees fan . But after tonight this year Rodgers is number 3 behind Manning. He is more efficient than Brees. Brees still has a little Favre in him. The pass that Rodgers threw to Jones that he dropped had me like :wow:

I got
1.Brady
2. Manning
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Rivers
 7 years ago '09        #119
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
guarenteed man, wow what a fukin game man
 02-07-2011, 08:53 AM         #120
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo there are only 3 in the Elite Class would have been 4 but brees seriously digressed this year..


Brady
Peyton
Rodgers (granted hes the only one in the 2nd tier of the elites)


Rivers ehh hes good i like him but he kinda just flings the ball in the air and hopes to god one of his more than other athletic WR/TE grabs the ball and usually that happens.

Rodgers is more mobile more accurate and imo one of the smartest QBs out of the NFL not named Brady or Peyton.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 32
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy