No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13079 13079
 Sub 0 said:
Who give a fukk about the HOF.

Right now, Brady aint cuttin it. You're a number one seed and play against team you whooped 45-3 at HOME!!!! We expect a blowout instead they choked. Brady isn't winner, bruh
No, no, no. Brady is probably the best player ever. In any sport. Better than Pele, Jordan, Gretzky.

Hopefully, if we can be blessed enough, they will change the name of the Lombardi Trophy, to the Brady. The winning Super Bowl team can hoist up the Brady Trophy. That'd be f**king sweet.

GOAT status.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-07-2011 at 01:18 AM..
 02-07-2011, 01:16 AM         #102
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Jets will get that treatment as will Yankees and Lakers in a few months, nothing immature especially when backed by facts. But I don't care let this dude and regular Joe hate, don't seem too proud to be recent champs if they have to take a dig at the goat you feel me?
Why I need to be mad at Montana for???
 02-07-2011, 01:18 AM         #103
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was thinking earlier about changing the MVP trophy to a golden Brady head, but when he wins a fifth ring the Lombardi can change too.
 7 years ago '04        #104
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13079 13079
 smokeweed101. said:
I was thinking earlier about changing the MVP trophy to a golden Brady head, but when he wins a fifth ring the Lombardi can change too.
Maybe throw some hair plugs on the golden head too? Make it legit?
 02-07-2011, 01:19 AM         #105
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
No, no, no. Brady is probably the best player ever. In any sport. Better than Pele, Jordan, Gretzky.

Hopefully, if we can be blessed enough, they will change the name of the Lombardi Trophy, to the Brady. The winning Super Bowl team can hoist up the Brady Trophy. That'd be f**king sweet. We can even put hair extensions on the trophy.

GOAT status.

[pic - click to view]

Werd, Brady is GOAT, the best player at all timmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee.
 02-07-2011, 01:20 AM         #106
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate to feed your trolling but Montana is in the past, he got replaced by his backup and lost playoff games in KC before retiring.

Don't bother making an exception for why that's ok, I won't bother replying.
 7 years ago '10        #107
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 TH35 said:
Because the rest of the starting QBs are fairly young besides Brees and Hasselbeck.
And why is that? Since 2005 Kurt Warner is the only other QB that will be in serious consideration for the Hall, even the best QBs of today still have a ton wof work to do before they even get a nod. Brady and Farve have been the best two QBs of the last 10 years outlasting a lot of "elite" players

Sub 0 said:
Who give a fukk about the HOF.

Right now, Brady aint cuttin it. You're a number one seed and play against team you whooped 45-3 at HOME!!!! We expect a blowout instead they choked. Brady isn't winner, bruh
If Tom Brady aint a winner it's no such thing as a winner. And if you saying who give a f**k about the HOF, who really gives a fukk about ONE super bowl win?
 02-07-2011, 01:24 AM         #108
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I hate to feed your trolling but Montana is in the past, he got replaced by his backup and lost playoff games in KC before retiring.

Don't bother making an exception for why that's ok, I won't bother replying.

Like when, Matt Cassel took your Pats to a winning season. The difference is Brady got his job back and still didn't win a playoff game. Dude's a bum.
 7 years ago '10        #109
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9630 9630
 regularjoe said:
Maybe throw some hair plugs on the golden head too? Make it legit?
 02-07-2011, 01:29 AM         #110
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
And why is that? Since 2005 Kurt Warner is the only other QB that will be in serious consideration for the Hall, even the best QBs of today still have a ton wof work to do before they even get a nod. Brady and Farve have been the best two QBs of the last 10 years outlasting a lot of "elite" players

If Tom Brady aint a winner it's no such thing as a winner. And if you saying who give a f**k about the HOF, who really gives a fukk about ONE super bowl win?
No playoffs win since 2008 doesn't equal to winning. That's looks like a drought to me. I mean he lost two straight playoffs game. I see him as a loser on a losing streak
 7 years ago '04        #111
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Sub 0 said:
No playoffs win since 2008 doesn't equal to winning. That's looks like a drought to me. I mean he lost two straight playoffs game. I see him as a loser on a losing streak
It was actually three straight.
 7 years ago '05        #112
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10834 10834
He's elite, but not on Brady and Manning type level but he's now officially top 5 QB.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 02-07-2011, 02:35 AM         #113
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well since I am in here I might post a little homerism, Rodgers comment on the Pats giving them confidence was very classy and also made me think. Since 2005 Bill and his Pats have given teams the missing tool to obtain a title.

2005 - Loses to Denver and thus allows Piitsburgh to gain an easy road
2006 - Gives Peyton his big confidence boost to win first title
2007 - Close win over Giants gives them confidence to make wild card run and pull it off in rematch
2008 - Brady out leads to Cassel's poor play and Pittsburgh wins first game in NE against Bill, leading to inevitable SB run
2009 - Blowout loss to Aints gives them confidence that they can beat elite teams, send them on unstoppable run
2010 - Close win over Packers gives them confidence as quoted by just crowned SB MVP

Bill is such a classy guy, he teaches each champ a lesson that takes them over the hump.
 7 years ago '08        #114
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,471 | Props total: 563 563
 smokeweed101. said:
Well since I am in here I might post a little homerism, Rodgers comment on the Pats giving them confidence was very classy and also made me think. Since 2005 Bill and his Pats have given teams the missing tool to obtain a title.

2005 - Loses to Denver and thus allows Piitsburgh to gain an easy road
2006 - Gives Peyton his big confidence boost to win first title
2007 - Close win over Giants gives them confidence to make wild card run and pull it off in rematch
2008 - Brady out leads to Cassel's poor play and Pittsburgh wins first game in NE against Bill, leading to inevitable SB run
2009 - Blowout loss to Aints gives them confidence that they can beat elite teams, send them on unstoppable run
2010 - Close win over Packers gives them confidence as quoted by just crowned SB MVP

Bill is such a classy guy, he teaches each champ a lesson that takes them over the hump.
Anything to stay relevant.

"Moral victories are for minor league coaches."
 7 years ago '04        #115
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2834 2834
Rodgers is elite, period

he went up against one of the best defenses in the league, his team ran the ball a total of 11 times all game, and he did his thing even though one of his key receivers was hurt early

if the receivers dont have butterfingers all game, rodgers probably ends that game with close to 400 yards

his regular season numbers say elite
this whole postseason was one of the best qb runs ever
so yeahhhhhh
 7 years ago '04        #116
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Hate the fact that we have to see this dude twice a year

Love the fact that Suh is gonna eat his lunch for the next decade

Lions - 2011 NFC North Champs
 7 years ago '05        #117
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
IMO he's fifth at best. Manning Brady Brees and Rivers are all better right now. He's fifth at best. I won't lie though he has been impressive in the playoffs this season.
 7 years ago '08        #118
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,359 | Props total: 617 617
I'm a packer fan and im a Brees fan . But after tonight this year Rodgers is number 3 behind Manning. He is more efficient than Brees. Brees still has a little Favre in him. The pass that Rodgers threw to Jones that he dropped had me like :wow:

I got
1.Brady
2. Manning
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Rivers
 7 years ago '09        #119
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
guarenteed man, wow what a fukin game man
 02-07-2011, 09:53 AM         #120
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo there are only 3 in the Elite Class would have been 4 but brees seriously digressed this year..

Brady
Peyton
Rodgers (granted hes the only one in the 2nd tier of the elites)

Rivers ehh hes good i like him but he kinda just flings the ball in the air and hopes to god one of his more than other athletic WR/TE grabs the ball and usually that happens.

Rodgers is more mobile more accurate and imo one of the smartest QBs out of the NFL not named Brady or Peyton.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago