No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
 Nautilus O said:
Playoff loser but a 3x Super Bowl Champ....kids these days
Pats place in history is forever impressive. Over the past few years, they've been grossly overrated.
 02-07-2011, 12:56 AM         #82
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Playoff loser but a 3x Super Bowl Champ....kids these days
This is 2011, no cares about the past, Rodgers is superbowl MVP winner who beat three teams on the road. Brady couldn't beat a Jets squad that he whooped earlier at home.

Last edited by Sub 0; 02-07-2011 at 12:59 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #83
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
 Lowkey18 said:
i like him in front of brees.. better arm.. = on accuracy.. but his mobility exceeds Brees..

Manning and Brady are just on another level..

Would take him over Brees as well and I'm a Saints fan... Drew's deep ball was really off all year, don't know what happened to him but our big play just wasn't there. Rodgers throws deep effortlessly ... as well as everything else. Plus he's younger and more mobile.

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Rivers
 7 years ago '07        #84
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 smokeweed101. said:
Why is a Saints fan spewing random hate? Guess one topic can't go without immaturity.
You can't say you weren't acting that way after the Jets game
 7 years ago '06        #85
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,624 | Props total: 101 101
i just want to see consistency from him. Imagine if he gets better? next we will be asking will/are the packers the team of the ensuing decade. just like peyton. then we'll be debating who's better favre or rodgers. I think rodgers will end up with more rings than favre as compared to mvp awards.
 7 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
Would take him over Brees as well and I'm a Saints fan... Drew's deep ball was really off all year, don't know what happened to him but our big play just wasn't there. Rodgers throws deep effortlessly ... as well as everything else. Plus he's younger and more mobile.

1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Rodgers
4. Brees
5. Rivers
Because nobody respected your run game so he had to throw more than usual. No QB should throw 60 times in one game . I was like dammmmmmmmmmmnnnn.
 02-07-2011, 12:57 AM         #87
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Ironic.

Stop beating around and say what's the issue, you think calling a young QB 5th best is immature hate try backing it up with reasons why.
 7 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Stop beating around and say what's the issue, you think calling a young QB 5th best is immature hate try backing it up with reasons why.
First off, I've backed my s**t with stats.

Secondly, you haven't backed up your statement with s**t.

Third, most of your Pats fans get all in your chest when Tom Brady isn't mentioned in a football game every other sentence. And frankly, the s**t is annoying as f**k.
 02-07-2011, 12:59 AM         #89
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
You can't say you weren't acting that way after the Jets game

Saints and Pats are not divisional rivals, have no history.
 02-07-2011, 01:03 AM         #90
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
First off, I've backed my s**t with stats.

Secondly, you haven't backed up your statement with s**t.

Third, most of your Pats fans get all in your chest when Tom Brady isn't mentioned in a football game every other sentence. And frankly, the s**t is annoying as f**k.

Give me a break man, you holding grudges after a SB win . Not even sure who you are reffering to but let's be serious I stated my reasons for the rankings, if you disagree then so be it I can't put Rodgers ahead of guys who have played damn near twice as much with similar stats.
 7 years ago '07        #91
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Saints and Pats are not divisional rivals, have no history.
I meant immaturity . Your troll game was tough.
 02-07-2011, 01:05 AM         #92
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets look at the last 5 Super Bowls.

Manning = SB MVP
Brees = SB MVP
Rodgers = SB MVP
Big Ben = SB win
Brady = SB runner-up

We don't respect second place in BXSC!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #93
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8120 8120
 Sub 0 said:
This is 2011, no cares about the past, Rodgers is superbowl MVP winner who beat three teams on the road. Brady couldn't beat a Jets squad that he whooped earlier at home.

No one cares about the past but they just inducted 12 players into the hall of fame the highest achievement any player can receive. Its only 3 QBs in the NFL right now that are guaranteed HOFs, Farve, Manning and Tom Brady.

Everyone else is praying to get in.
 7 years ago '04        #94
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Give me a break man, you holding grudges after a SB win . Not even sure who you are reffering to but let's be serious I stated my reasons for the rankings, if you disagree then so be it I can't put Rodgers ahead of guys who have played damn near twice as much with similar stats.
No grudge. My opinion and your opinion differ. And that's fine. I think it's kinda odd, that SO many people consider Rodgers elite and you don't, but stand by your convictions.
 02-07-2011, 01:09 AM         #95
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jets will get that treatment as will Yankees and Lakers in a few months, nothing immature especially when backed by facts. But I don't care let this dude and regular Joe hate, don't seem too proud to be recent champs if they have to take a dig at the goat you feel me?
 7 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Jets will get that treatment as will Yankees and Lakers in a few months, nothing immature especially when backed by facts. But I don't care let this dude and regular Joe hate, don't seem too proud to be recent champs if they have to take a dig at the goat you feel me?

You're funny dude.
 7 years ago '07        #97
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

No one cares about the past but they just inducted 12 players into the hall of fame the highest achievement any player can receive. Its only 3 QBs in the NFL right now that are guaranteed HOFs, Farve, Manning and Tom Brady.

Because the rest of the starting QBs are fairly young besides Brees and Hasselbeck.
 02-07-2011, 01:11 AM         #98
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't read this thread at all, so excuse my ignorance. Just wanted to give a shoutout to the Packers fans on your Superbowl victory. Well deserved in my opinion, you took out some really tough teams in the playoffs and y'all did it while being injured to hell and back. I propped most of you. I'm out...
 02-07-2011, 01:12 AM         #99
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I only consider two guys elite, my vision of elite is different obviously, I have seen guys fall off too much to not have a picky standard.
 02-07-2011, 01:13 AM         #100
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

Who give a fukk about the HOF.

Right now, Brady aint cuttin it. You're a number one seed and play against team you whooped 45-3 at HOME!!!! We expect a blowout instead they choked. Brady isn't a winner lately, bruh

Last edited by Sub 0; 02-07-2011 at 01:15 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy