No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
 45
Drake- I’m Upset
317 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-06-2011, 10:51 PM         #41
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
You mad because the Jets Super Bowl was a playoff win in Foxboro. Tom got 3, everybody else just playing catch up.

MVP'n all the way to Canton.
1 SB for a non Boston player > 3 SBs for a Boston player

Add in the gun jumping and you have Boxden logic. I find it humorous.
 02-06-2011, 10:52 PM         #42
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
There are two elite QB's IMO Brady/Peyton

The rest have different rankings below them. I would put Rodgers at the very top of the rest of the list though. I don't think there's anyone else I would take over him outside of those 2 elites I mentioned. Not big ben, not rivers, definitely not vick even though people like to compare the two.
You wouldn't take Brees and Rivers over Rodgers? Cmon man, Brees is easily better and Rivers is a solid 4.
 7 years ago '10        #43
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,109 | Props total: 12036 12036
 INF4MOUS said:
Not mad at all we just beat them

What I said was fact, elite defense and cameras
And that was the highlight of your season, a second round playoff win



You can't tell who's a perennial loser just by looking at how they celebrate a decent win
 7 years ago '04        #44
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 smokeweed101. said:
You wouldn't take Brees and Rivers over Rodgers? Cmon man, Brees is easily better and Rivers is a solid 4.
Please explain. Why Rivers? If you're a Rodgers hater, just say that.
 7 years ago '07        #45
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 beantown said:
There are two elite QB's IMO Brady/Peyton

The rest have different rankings below them. I would put Rodgers at the very top of the rest of the list though. I don't think there's anyone else I would take over him outside of those 2 elites I mentioned. Not big ben, not rivers, definitely not vick even though people like to compare the two.
Damn you have high standards there's definitely more than 2 elite QBs.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Rodgers >>>>>>>> Rivers

Rivers just hasn't shown that he has 'it' like Rodgers, Brady, Brees and Manning

when you're top 4 in the world at your position, you have to be called elite

Brady, Brees, Manning and Rodgers
 7 years ago '07        #47
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 Liquid-Science said:
Rodgers >>>>>>>> Rivers

Rivers just hasn't shown that he has 'it' like Rodgers, Brady, Brees and Manning

when you're top 4 in the world at your position, you have to be called elite

Brady, Brees, Manning and Rodgers
What's it? You mean throwing for like 4,000 the past 3 years straight?! I guess his good numbers since 06 haven't meant anything. Its usually not on him that his team never makes it anywhere.
 02-06-2011, 11:10 PM         #48
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Please explain. Why Rivers? If you're a Rodgers hater, just say that.
So saying Rivers is better than Rodgers is hating on Rodgers? Are you that same idiot that said I can't give Rodgers credit for saying 4 are better (and essentially that he is 5th)?

Seriously what is enough for you, should I jump the gun and put him ahead of all the vets because he won a SB and did a belt taunt? You just won a title, go celebrate and get drunk.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Based_One 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 8920 8920
 Lowkey18 said:
imo people get wrapped up in Titles "making the player"

when you break down being an Elite QB Championships is only PART of it.. which is what i mean by it only helps to have it..
preach brother preach
 7 years ago '06        #50
homme 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
How could you say Brees is not elite?

I feel Rodgers moved up in to the deluxe apartment in the sky with Brees, Manning, Brady after this performance. Only 11 running plays and he still got it done.

For me he was on the edge before this game even though I'm a fan of his.




btw this game made me lower my opinion on Big Ben.


Last edited by homme; 02-06-2011 at 11:16 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #51
posterboy27 
space
avatar space
space
$456 | Props total: 272 272
he better then favre an this is coming from a steelers fan
 7 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13544 13544
Elite QBs are those that put their their team in position to compete for a super bowl and can win one. Not just Brady and Manning. Brees, Eli, Rodgers, Ben and possibly Rivers are the elite guys and thats a very shaky possibly on Rivers. He may be on that next level with guys like Cutler, Palmer, Romo, Schaub, McNabb and Hasselbeck
 7 years ago '06        #53
homme 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
 Verstand said:
Not much different between Brees and Rodgers other than longetivity
a 5000 yard passing season, almost breaking Marinos single season record?
 7 years ago '04        #54
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 smokeweed101. said:
So saying Rivers is better than Rodgers is hating on Rodgers? Are you that same idiot that said I can't give Rodgers credit for saying 4 are better (and essentially that he is 5th)?

Seriously what is enough for you, should I jump the gun and put him ahead of all the vets because he won a SB and did a belt taunt? You just won a title, go celebrate and get drunk.
No... no... no. Don't try and pull that s**t. Explain why Rivers is better than Rodgers. Prove to me why he's better. Don't go off on some crying tangent about how "should I put Rodgers is ahead of blah blah blah". That's a cop out.

And for your information, I am drunk.
 02-06-2011, 11:19 PM         #55
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laid Back said:
How could you say Brees is not elite?
I think he needs 1 or 2 more elite seasons, and yes it is likely it happens, but it needs to happen first I can't just say he will.

That is the thing with Rodgers, he needs 3 or 4 more years, and right now Rivers is closest to matching those top 3 with another 2 or 3 years. I don't know how much you guys watch football but it is too easy for someone to fall off to jump the gun, longevity and consistency matter.

Rodgers could very well fall into the Eli area, people had high respect for him coming off the SB high and have turned on him since, if Rodgers has a down season next year I guarantee Boxden isn't saying any of this, that is why I can't rush to conclusions over one postseason.
 7 years ago '04        #56
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 TH35 said:
What's it? You mean throwing for like 4,000 the past 3 years straight?! I guess his good numbers since 06 haven't meant anything. Its usually not on him that his team never makes it anywhere.
not when you have had all that offensive talent and not been able to play your way to a SB

s**t, the defenses haven't always been bad either

Rivers is a scrappy QB but he doesn't have that leader quality, that quality that gets the most of his players...he's pretty much a douchebag and between him and LT being in one backfield, that was too much

any receiver that played with Montana, Aikman or Brady says they knew how to control a huddle and get the most out of their receivers in big situations...they had 'it'

Rodgers has that demeanor, s**t doesn't faze him
 7 years ago '06        #57
homme 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2243 2243
 Verstand said:
thats it? playing in a dome wit no running game favors a pass happy offense
So why hasn't someone like Manning done it?
 7 years ago '04        #58
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 smokeweed101. said:
I think he needs 1 or 2 more elite seasons, and yes it is likely it happens, but it needs to happen first I can't just say he will.

That is the thing with Rodgers, he needs 3 or 4 more years, and right now Rivers is closest to matching those top 3 with another 2 or 3 years. I don't know how much you guys watch football but it is too easy for someone to fall off to jump the gun, longevity and consistency matter.

Rodgers could very well fall into the Eli area, people had high respect for him coming off the SB high and have turned on him since, if Rodgers has a down season next year I guarantee Boxden isn't saying any of this, that is why I can't rush to conclusions over one postseason.
What's so consistent about Rivers?
 02-06-2011, 11:22 PM         #59
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets be real. Eli Manning >>>>>>> Brady. Super Bowl 42 proved that.
 7 years ago '07        #60
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,735 | Props total: 16251 16251
 Liquid-Science said:
not when you have had all that offensive talent and not been able to play your way to a SB

s**t, the defenses haven't always been bad either

Rivers is a scrappy QB but he doesn't have that leader quality, that quality that gets the most of his players...he's pretty much a douchebag and between him and LT being in one backfield, that was too much

any receiver that played with Montana, Aikman or Brady says they knew how to control a huddle and get the most out of their receivers in big situations...they had 'it'

Rodgers has that demeanor, s**t doesn't faze him
Rodgers and Rivers can't be compared. They're completely different QBs. Rivers is elite period he could be the worst role model in the league but his numbers are there.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy