No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
267 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
223 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #181
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 Liquid-Science said:
He's up in the top 4

Brady
Peyton
Brees
Rodgers

and no Rivers is not f**kin elite...he's had multiple teams with SB level talent and he ain't even been to one
agreed. I love Rivers but definitely not elite, yet. still got a lot to prove. Illl still put Big Ben in that top tier though. dudes a winner
 02-07-2011, 05:05 PM         #182
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
Probably. Sean Payton was hired in 06. That would mean he brought his system that year and the pats didn't start running the spread for 07-10
If anything we (and the Pats) modeled the Rams GSOT offenses, tbh.
 02-07-2011, 05:06 PM         #183
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
Probably. Sean Payton was hired in 06. That would mean he brought his system that year and the pats didn't start running the spread for 07-10
The Pats changed their offense based on the playoff loss to the Colts in 06, they were one half away and felt changes were necessary. I am sure Bill has respect for Payton and his game plans but he surely didn't go out and grab Moss to copy the Saints, who at the time were not that great, that is silly.
 02-07-2011, 05:15 PM         #184
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The Pats changed their offense based on the playoff loss to the Colts in 06, they were one half away and felt changes were necessary. I am sure Bill has respect for Payton and his game plans but he surely didn't go out and grab Moss to copy the Saints, who at the time were not that great, that is silly.
Saints had the #1 offense in 06, Bill saw that and Sean gave him some pointers, or got some visual footage :o
 02-07-2011, 05:24 PM         #185
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verstand said:
thats a good point
bills a swagger jacker
so much for his fanboys on here tryna claim hes some type of boy genius wit tha newest crazy innovations that other team are looking to emulate
I mean he did invented the dink a donk style. No passes go beyond 10 yards.
 7 years ago '05        #186
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 agony8 said:
every qb has to thank their defense...that point is f**king stupid...just stop...ur not a very good fan...
YOU said that a-rodg needs to thank his defense

and what you mean I'm not a good fan?
 7 years ago '05        #187
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 209 209
just because we are calling another qb elite doesn't mean an already elite qb isn't. brady is still a great qb but rodgers is definitely elite in his own right

brady was an elite qb after 3 full years at starting qb, why isn't rodgers? just because you like the patriots and brady, don't let it cloud your judgement

first 3 years of starting full time, both missed the playoffs the first year. brady won 2 superbowls, rodgers 1. qb and stats wise though, rodgers has outplayed him throughout their first 3 years. which qb would you take just looking at numbers since we're judging elite qbs not teams

63.6% 4038 yards 28 tds 13 ints 93.8 qb rating
64.7% 4434 yards 30 tds 7 ints 103.2 qb rating
65.7% 3922 yards 28 tds 11 ints 101.2 qb rating

or

62.1% 3764 yards 28 tds 14 ints 85.7 qb rating
60.2% 3620 yards 23 tds 12 ints 85.9 qb rating
60.8% 3692 yards 28 tds 14 ints 92.6 qb rating

playoffs they put up similar numbers as well but who would you take

66.7% 423 yards 4tds 1 int 121.4 qb rating
68.2% 1094 yards 9tds 2ints 109.8 qb rating

or

59.5% 792 yards 5tds 2 ints 84.5 qb rating
67.9% 587 yards 5 tds 0 ints 109.4 qb rating

both are great qbs and both are elite, one just happens to play for your team so you obviously for some reason have to slobber him up. and winning superbowl mvp, throwing for over 300 yards, 3 tds, a qb rating of over 110 isn't telling me that green bay won in spite of rodgers because those numbers are great
 02-07-2011, 08:22 PM         #188
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilwheezy said:
which qb would you take just looking at numbers
The one with 3 rings, 2 SB MVPs, 2 MVPs, and the record for TDs in a season. The GOAT BABY
 7 years ago '05        #189
lilwheezy 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
The one with 3 rings, 2 SB MVPs, 2 MVPs, and the record for TDs in a season. The GOAT BABY
i could've sworn we were talking about qb's, stats, and how good they are, not superbowl rings. also brady set that record in what, his 5th full year as a starter, give rodgers some time. brady was already elite by then though, as is rodgers is elite by now.

and so far rodgers is off to a better and faster start, judging brady and rodgers after their first 3 seasons you would have to be stupid looking at those numbers who the better qb was. so if you're just going ignore facts and still believe rodgers isn't an elite qb, good for you, keep living in 2004
 7 years ago '05        #190
lilwheezy 
space
space
 Verstand said:
conveniently ignored all the points he made just to blabber these fradulent achievements that were accomplished through illegal filming
hahahaha, that's what i'm saying, he wants facts, show him facts, and then completely ignores them and retorts back to superbowl rings when we're arguing over individual players

not going touch on the filming or any of that but god damn, dude is just blinded by his unrequited love
 02-07-2011, 08:32 PM         #191
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilwheezy said:
i could've sworn we were talking about qb's, stats, and how good they are, not superbowl rings.
This topic wouldn't have been made if Pittsburgh won the SB.

How am I living in 04 btw if you are the one talking 3 years? Brady is a 10 year vet.
 02-07-2011, 08:34 PM         #192
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilwheezy said:
hahahaha, that's what i'm saying, he wants facts, show him facts, and then completely ignores them and retorts back to superbowl rings when we're arguing over individual players
I never argued Rodgers vs Brady here, that would be retarded. If you want to argue him being better than 5th behind Rivers and Brees sure, but I never once argued him and Brady and don't see why I would need to.
 7 years ago '05        #193
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He's by far the second best QB in the league, IMO.
 7 years ago '05        #194
lilwheezy 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
This topic wouldn't have been made if Pittsburgh won the SB.

How am I living in 04 btw if you are the one talking 3 years? Brady is a 10 year vet.
if you haven't noticed, rodgers has only been a starter for 3 years. my whole point which i still think you've failed to grasp is brady was elite after being a starter for 3 years, rodgers, putting up better numbers than brady did those 3 years, has won a ring (even though that shouldn't matter) yet to you he somehow isn't

that's what i don't get and would like for you to explain that. how is one qb on one hand elite after 3 years putting up good numbers but another qb isn't after putting up better numbers.
 02-07-2011, 08:45 PM         #195
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilwheezy said:
if you haven't noticed, rodgers has only been a starter for 3 years. my whole point which i still think you've failed to grasp is brady was elite after being a starter for 3 years, rodgers, putting up better numbers than brady did those 3 years, has won a ring (even though that shouldn't matter) yet to you he somehow isn't

that's what i don't get and would like for you to explain that. how is one qb on one hand elite after 3 years putting up good numbers but another qb isn't after putting up better numbers.
I don't find anyone elite after 3 years including Brady, I think I said this pages ago. I only replied because I thought it was funny asking what stats to take when he has two seasons with monster TD-INT ratios.

And the reason why a QB isn't elite after 3 years? If I had the time I would look up a QB who played great for 3 years and then fell off but I will just say, because they can fall off, because they haven't proven jack. I am not as generous as Boxden who finds all QBs elite and all albums/movies classic, I just don't throw those words out just for the flavor of the month.
 7 years ago '05        #196
lilwheezy 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I don't find anyone elite after 3 years including Brady, I think I said this pages ago. I only replied because I thought it was funny asking what stats to take when he has two seasons with monster TD-INT ratios.

And the reason why a QB isn't elite after 3 years? If I had the time I would look up a QB who played great for 3 years and then fell off but I will just say, because they can fall off, because they haven't proven jack. I am not as generous as Boxden who finds all QBs elite and all albums/movies classic, I just don't throw those words out just for the flavor of the month.
i would love for you to find a qb put up those kind of numbers for 3 years and then just fall off. it hasn't happened that frequently where one would go, let's not get ahead of ourselves, because john doe had 3 good years, then threw 40 ints. you can just see the talent that the great qbs have and can tell they aren't going anywhere any time soon. we're talking about past and present accomplishments, not what could possibly happen in the future.

and based off his past 3 seasons and his current performances in the playoffs, he's elite.
 02-07-2011, 08:56 PM         #197
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilwheezy said:
we're talking about past and present accomplishments, not what could possibly happen in the future.
So therefore he isn't elite in my book, nobody would be this soon, I don't care if he looks poised for consistency he actually has to do it first. If he ends his career today then what?
 7 years ago '04        #198
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13009 13009
 smokeweed101. said:
So therefore he isn't elite in my book, nobody would be this soon, I don't care if he looks poised for consistency he actually has to do it first. If he ends his career today then what?
Then it becomes a different argument. "If" his career ends today, is less likely than it not ending. So if that's your argument, you should specify it.
 02-07-2011, 09:02 PM         #199
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Then it becomes a different argument.
How? I thought 3 years and a few yards is all you need for the elite label.

And what do you mean argument? I am not arguing I am just telling dude why I don't rush to label things just to label them.
 7 years ago '05        #200
lilwheezy 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
ok, if that's the case, then tom brady could in his next 6 years throw 30+ ints and won't win another playoff game, what then?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago