No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.

most viewed right now
 181
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
156 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
7225 pageviews
273 comments


regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB.
 

 
Promise, last thread I'll make tonight.

But..... there is no more debating. Aaron Rodgers is an elite QB in the NFL.


[pic - click to view]


273 comments for "No More Debating. Aaron Rodgers Is An Elite QB."

 7 years ago '04        #2
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
He's up there. I'm still hesitant to say it, but if Rivers, Brees, and Ben can be tossed into those discussions, I see no reason why Rodgers can't. Call me biased, but that's just how I see it.
 7 years ago '98        #3
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 4289 4289
yup, questions answered. Dudes a beast.
 7 years ago '04        #4
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 e G o Maniac said:
He's up there. I'm still hesitant to say it, but if Rivers, Brees, and Ben can be tossed into those discussions, I see no reason why Rodgers can't. Call me biased, but that's just how I see it.
Dude... you're being overly humble. He's elite. Today, right this second, he's the best in the NFL.
 7 years ago '04        #5
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
He's up in the top 4

Brady
Peyton
Brees
Rodgers

and no Rivers is not f**kin elite...he's had multiple teams with SB level talent and he ain't even been to one
 7 years ago '08        #6
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
3rd best in the NFL
 7 years ago '07        #7
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,313 | Props total: 18075 18075
 Main Event said:
3rd best in the NFL
I got him at 4th, behind Brees Manning and Brady
 02-06-2011, 10:03 PM         #8
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was decided b4 the SB.. about mid season..

this SB win imo didnt solidify him as Elite.. all it did was show case his talents on a bigger stage..

u dont have to win a championship to be Elite.. it just helps..
 02-06-2011, 10:04 PM         #9
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
I got him at 4th, behind Brees Manning and Brady
i like him in front of brees.. better arm.. = on accuracy.. but his mobility exceeds Brees..


Manning and Brady are just on another level..
 7 years ago '09        #10
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13543 13543
I didnt know there was a debate actually. I was under the impression Skip Bayless was the only person that thought he wasnt.
 7 years ago '04        #11
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 Lowkey18 said:
This was decided b4 the SB.. about mid season..

this SB win imo didnt solidify him as Elite.. all it did was show case his talents on a bigger stage..

u dont have to win a championship to be Elite.. it just helps..
Being Super Bowl MVP solidifies A LOT of things.
 7 years ago '04        #12
regularjoe 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15415 15415
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I didnt know there was a debate actually. I was under the impression Skip Bayless was the only person that thought he wasnt.
There's many many many people who thought Aaron Rodgers wasn't elite.
 7 years ago '07        #13
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
no....
 02-06-2011, 10:06 PM         #14
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got him #1 right now cause he's the last one standing.
 7 years ago '07        #15
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,313 | Props total: 18075 18075
 Lowkey18 said:
i like him in front of brees.. better arm.. = on accuracy.. but his mobility exceeds Brees..


Manning and Brady are just on another level..
huh?

Brees is a more accurate qb IMO, and him being only 6 ft tall is even more impressive since he doesn't have the height Tom, Peyton or even Aaron have
 7 years ago '04        #16
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 regularjoe said:
Dude... you're being overly humble. He's elite. Today, right this second, he's the best in the NFL.
Yea man, I guess it's time to stop bulls**tting I'm just really hoping he continues to thrive in his career for years, but yea, no one can say s**t to him now.
 7 years ago '09        #17
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13543 13543
 regularjoe said:
There's many many many people who thought Aaron Rodgers wasn't elite.
Where? Show them to me. You gotta get some threads and you cant be talking about troll a.ss n*ggas like domied
 7 years ago '10        #18
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,353 | Props total: 12329 12329
He's up there somewhere
 02-06-2011, 10:10 PM         #19
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
huh?

Brees is a more accurate qb IMO, and him being only 6 ft tall is even more impressive since he doesn't have the height Tom, Peyton or even Aaron have
Rodge was only 3 percentage points behind brees.. and threw the deep ball more.. which is why you see his avg yards higher.. he can throw a deep ball better.. if you want to go the short route game yes brees is more accurate.. BUT overall accuracy i think that Rodgers is as good..
 7 years ago '06        #20
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,378 | Props total: 670 670
 kidbrosweets said:
no....
why not?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
68 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
#bigbreasttwitter
38 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1332 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar he broke into her hom..
40 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
208 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy