2/6/11 Magic @ Celtics 2:30pm (ABC)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #341
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Been saying this for months. Magic just don't belong. Unless Arenas can rediscover his talents from 3 years ago the Magic aren't in the same class with Miami and Boston. They are just too easy of a team to defend b/c all they have is Dwight and jump shooters. Other than Dwight nobody puts pressure on a defense. They just pass it around the perimeter until someone has a less contested 3 than the other guys and they take it.
 02-06-2011, 07:54 PM         #342
Trini Grim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK OK..That's it! I am going to get my rep up asap. Cause you all need to know the name "Trini Grim" I can understand if you don't like the celtics(which means you no nothing of basketball) but damn, they have the second best record in the NBA. And regardless of what u think about their talent they ALWAYS PLAY DEFENSE. Is that not what every fan wants from their team especially with offense. Role players who can light IT UP and get the bench in the game to help out. REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. Celtics are running the NBA. Ur team copies the Celtics defensive mentality... Does anyone watch ESPN or the NBA network. Theirs more than 10 teams who coaching staff has said "We use the Celtics defensive mentality." Bulls/Kings/Blazers etc...
 02-06-2011, 08:45 PM         #343
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-06-2011, 10:35 PM         #344
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:

that's f**kin classic

goddamn.. I'm just wondering how people go about choosing who they want to be online

"he looks good... I think the guys on BX will respect me if they picture me looking like that when I post"

02-06-2011, 11:09 PM         #345
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trini Grim said:
OK OK..That's it! I am going to get my rep up asap. Cause you all need to know the name "Trini Grim" I can understand if you don't like the celtics(which means you no nothing of basketball) but damn, they have the second best record in the NBA. And regardless of what u think about their talent they ALWAYS PLAY DEFENSE. Is that not what every fan wants from their team especially with offense. Role players who can light IT UP and get the bench in the game to help out. REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. Celtics are running the NBA. Ur team copies the Celtics defensive mentality... Does anyone watch ESPN or the NBA network. Theirs more than 10 teams who coaching staff has said "We use the Celtics defensive mentality." Bulls/Kings/Blazers etc...
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy