2/6/11 Magic @ Celtics 2:30pm (ABC)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-06-2011, 02:48 PM         #221
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
I got some of the best weed in north america right now dumb a.ss and got laid last night. Another fail from you, try again hoe.

I can hook you up with some hoes or good weed though if you want, stop you from trying to correct people on the internet.
This cant be life
 02-06-2011, 02:50 PM         #222
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Man, I am a fan of the Celtics because of the way they execute offensively and defensively but these n*ggas need to chill with the tough act. They aint tough at all. I wish some players on teams that aint got s**t to play for would just start socking these n*ggas right in the mouth. They would fold like lil b**ches.
It dont need to be players on teams that are contending for a title unless its the 12th man doing it. Just go in and the first time one of them n*ggas try to act hard just cave their s**t in and watch them run.
They snap MD's neck and then start shoving, some monkey makes a stabbing motion at the Celt's all time scorer etc.
 7 years ago '06        #223
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
8 free throws for the magic, 21 for the Celtics....

the way to overcome poor shooting.
 02-06-2011, 02:50 PM         #224
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas mad cause boston is tough...

damn i would hate to see y'all witnessing a live old school detroit team or when rodman was active .... i could see yall crying now b**ches
 7 years ago '10        #225
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 katalist said:
I got some of the best weed in north america right now dumb a.ss and got laid last night. Another fail from you, try again hoe.

I can hook you up with some hoes or good weed though if you want, stop you from trying to correct people on the internet.
You're the failure... Dyslexic a.ss I got what I want in my life dude, you stay bragging = stay gaining L's after L's

Prodigy said:
bragging to other men online about smoking weed and getting pus*y? really?

7 years ago '09        #226
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 cheguevara said:
n*ggas mad cause boston is tough...

damn i would hate to see y'all witnessing a live old school detroit team or when rodman was active .... i could see yall crying now b**ches
No, these n*ggas fake tough. I loved the Pistons back in the day because they were real tough guys. If you got wrong they went upside your head. They actually bullied n*ggas cause they could back it up.

These n*ggas attempt to bully just so you get ejected and they dont have to play against the best guys.
 02-06-2011, 02:54 PM         #227
Jsinn23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rodman vs malone was one of the best rivals ever
 7 years ago '08        #228
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
I'm tired of f**k n*ggas dissin afros
 7 years ago '05        #229
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 NO RELIGION said:
Dwight "Big pus*y" Howard will never win a 'chip the n*gga is too f**king soft.
Who knows, if he gets the right team around him it could happen. Magic could use another big man though to give Howard a little rest I think.
 7 years ago '05        #230
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 jayjay2 said:
You're the failure... Dyslexic a.ss I got what I want in my life dude, you stay bragging = stay gaining L's after L's

You are a dumb a.ss, you said I should take my own advice and do what I said (telling you to get laid and get some good weed), well guess what f**got I already got good pus*y and good weed, so nice fail again.

[pic - click to view]

Stay mad you smoking on that horrible weed and f**kin ugly hoes

Angry a.ss mothaf**ka correcting people online for periods

Just stop it already, you are making yourself look bad. First its "TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE", well I already got all that f**got so I cant take my own advice as you put it
 7 years ago '08        #231
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Fly 2ndComing said:
No, these n*ggas fake tough. I loved the Pistons back in the day because they were real tough guys. If you got wrong they went upside your head. They actually bullied n*ggas cause they could back it up.

These n*ggas attempt to bully just so you get ejected and they dont have to play against the best guys.
s**t i dont remember Kobe or Lebron or Wade or Rose or Howard gettin ejected against the Celtics

and we still beat them ALL

so this "they do this so they dont dont have to play against the best guys" is complete bulls**t
 02-06-2011, 03:01 PM         #232
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Then how come their two playoff exits come without KG and without Perkins? If anything teams need us to lose top players hating f**k.

A storm should knock out your power for the day.
 02-06-2011, 03:02 PM         #233
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
s**t i dont remember Kobe or Lebron or Wade or Rose or Howard gettin ejected against the Celtics

and we still beat them ALL

so this "they do this so they dont dont have to play against the best guys" is complete bulls**t
and Lakers beat all ya'll too, 5 rings b**ch, plus 2 in a row...and 1 vs. ya'll stfu
 02-06-2011, 03:03 PM         #234
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
You are a dumb a.ss, you said I should take my own advice and do what I said (telling you to get laid and get some good weed), well guess what f**got I already got good pus*y and good weed, so nice fail again.

[pic - click to view]

Just stop it already, you are making yourself look bad. First its "TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE", well I already got all that f**got so I cant take my own advice as you put it
People who brag about weed online are usually novice smokers.
 7 years ago '08        #235
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
secret millionaire?

where's the secret thousandaire show where regular people go live in a mansion and reveal they're broke to the pretentious f**ks in the hamptons?
 02-06-2011, 03:04 PM         #236
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
and Lakers beat all ya'll too, 5 rings b**ch, plus 2 in a row...and 1 vs. ya'll stfu
People who excessively use the word b**ch online are....you guessed it.
 7 years ago '08        #237
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 braided_uppimp said:
we beat yall and yall beat us

1-1

so shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '04        #238
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 katalist said:

[pic - click to view]

and if you gon' brag about f**kin dimes online

you should post pictures of them too
 7 years ago '09        #239
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 22528 22528
 Fly 2ndComing said:

[pic - click to view]

02-06-2011, 03:08 PM         #240
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
oakley, lambeer, mchale n rodman would all have hits on their heads...
and bx would b crying they too tough oh noes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy