most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
 RtodaAV said:
that's it? I mean this guy should have a big a.ss house. This is a crack house compared to floyds
This more to your liking??

Mansion in phillippines
 02-05-2011, 03:07 PM         #22
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RtodaAV said:
that's it? I mean this guy should have a big a.ss house. This is a crack house compared to floyds
floyd is also single plus a stupid american, and you are an idiot. a crack house, id love to compare that house to your "house" or do you live in an apartment ?
 7 years ago '10        #23
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 RtodaAV said:
Stop being a female and comparing. You probably don't even live in a house as big as his so who the f**k are you to say s**t?

His house is pretty damn big compared to half the people on this board. f**kin kid.
 02-05-2011, 03:12 PM         #24
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gangster,,, nyga said me and my family chill by the pool in my home if we are in america.....
 7 years ago '05        #25
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
This is really like his vacation home, he's barely living there, remember watching 24/7, and his wife was cleaning up that very same house, and they said they haven't been there in 8months..

Whats the point of buying huge a.ss mansion you don't live in

He's rich but he don't have Floyd money.. Plus his house in the Phillipines is big as f**k(where he actually lives).
 7 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 LLCOOLFERN said:
Maybe he's humble. Most rappers want to say they came from nothing to something. Bulls**t. If you speak english, you have no excuse. Immigrants and foreign born athletes come from negative. If you are born in the US and have a s**tty life, blame it on your parents. Or if you are 18 and over, do something about it. I include the 18 and over because most good jobs won't hire you till you're 18.
shut the f**k up with this paragraph of ignorance.. Poverty is f**kin poverty in america.. Whether you speak the language or not... Try coming from a family where your mom don't know where her next check or meal is coming from.. Lights constantly shut off, too dirty to go to school and don't want to go to school because of getting teased.. Then tell me thats not coming from nothing..
 7 years ago '07        #27
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
this just his L.A. house. His real crib is back in PI
 7 years ago '08        #28
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 981 981
 xxgoodzxx said:
Yeah his house in the Philippines is MUCH nicer than this house, even though this house is dope too. nsane9 is basically right about loads of heavily armed security in front of his house. It's ridiculous. But I gotta admit...I couldn't stop laughing because of Pacquiao's damn accent throughout this segment. I'm Filipino, but I gotta admit that the accents that we got are hilaarrrrrrious haha.
 nsane9 said:
yeah his compound in the Philippines blows mayweathers out the water.. sorry but manny got his own f**king 100 man army at his house at all times with M16's ready
manny swag/entourage>>>>>>>>mayweather swag/entourage
Manny has a compound in a 3rd world country while my n*gga Money May got a compound in Vegas now you tell me who's stuntin

Pacquiao has that ESL (English as Second Language) fun lovin guy swag f**k outta here tryin compare Mayweather & Pacquiao's swags
 7 years ago '06        #29
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 7 years ago '07        #30
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Ramazed said:
you're a f**king idiot.
agreeed this guys a tool ..
 7 years ago '06        #31
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 CarmeloStarks said:
Manny has a compound in a 3rd world country while my n*gga Money May got a compound in Vegas now you tell me who's stuntin

Pacquiao has that ESL (English as Second Language) fun lovin guy swag f**k outta here tryin compare Mayweather & Pacquiao's swags
maybe not everyone wants to be a loudmouth arrogant person. some people feel that humble swag.
 7 years ago '07        #32
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
 canal_boys said:
maybe not everyone wants to be a loudmouth arrogant person. some people feel that humble swag.
 7 years ago '10        #33
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 canal_boys said:
 7 years ago '04        #34
CoconutCoke 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$887 | Props total: 144 144
His residences in the Philippines.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #35
nukchristo 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 16 16
 xxgoodzxx said:
Yeah his house in the Philippines is MUCH nicer than this house, even though this house is dope too. nsane9 is basically right about loads of heavily armed security in front of his house. It's ridiculous. But I gotta admit...I couldn't stop laughing because of Pacquiao's damn accent throughout this segment. I'm Filipino, but I gotta admit that the accents that we got are hilaarrrrrrious haha.
do you laugh when your parents talk? how bout your uncles and aunties? i hate f**king filipinos who laugh at thier own people for how they talk. we dont have that many role models. sorry man, i gotta call it when i see it nowadays.
 02-05-2011, 04:47 PM         #36
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody got videos/pictures of Floyd's place?
 7 years ago '04        #37
con_elegancia 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 0 0
 nsane9 said:
yeah his compound in the Philippines blows mayweathers out the water.. sorry but manny got his own f**king 100 man army at his house at all times with M16's ready
manny swag/entourage>>>>>>>>mayweather swag/entourage
any day over p***y mayweather
 7 years ago '07        #38
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668

[video - click to view]

SWAG!! on a hundred thousand trill
 7 years ago '05        #39
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 525 525
Lot of stupid a.ss coments from the gayweather fan club in here. It's called being HUMBLE...stupid f**ks, this dude a family man n really dont give a s**t bout being flashy...plain n simple.
 7 years ago '10        #40
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 nsane9 said:

SWAG!! on a hundred thousand trill
pacquiao looks like a f**kin nerd

[pic - click to view]

this is swag mayweather >>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy