Nicki Minaj with another win! Taylor Swift requesting and rapping Nicki Minaj song

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #121
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Swisher sweet said:
And I bet you like 2-3 years from now SOMEONE is gonna say Pink Friday is a classic and people are gonna co-sign it. That's how most albums get deemed classic.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #122
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga u debate like my bottom b**ch cuz u said: "AND she looks wayyyyyy better"

so wasnt it u that initiated debate bout aesthetics breh? u made a statement & I disagreed
there was a debate? lol... i said she looks better than nicki.. as my opinion. not "doesn't eve look better than nicki!?" but that wasnt even the point of my post.. it's that she's a better artist.. so like a woman, u pick at the little part of the convo that doesn't even matter, just to get your two cents in like i said before... no1 cares whether or not you think she's hot.. the point was that she's a better artist.. not who looks better
 7 years ago '05        #123
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Mocking Mind said:
Starting to think Swisher Sweet is a cham alias :hmm:
You thought horribly wrong...nice try tho

Free Cham!

StylinOnYou said:

[pic - click to view]

It's true tho. Usually the artist themselves says oh my first album was a classic or some magazine writer will label it as that and people will be like "oh that's true" even if when it first dropped people were saying it was weak.
 7 years ago '04        #124
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 Swisher sweet said:
Branding/Gimmicks same thing

And you take something out of your personality and run with it...exaggerate it to make it appealing.

People come on here and hate on nicki for the way she acts saying she's putting it on but I been seeing Nicki act this way. Watch her old interviews, she always acted weird and did accents. If anything before she got signed she was suppressing all the silly s**t she does now and Wayne being a weirdo himself gave her the go ahead to just be her and make music. She always says now that before her ex-managers would tell her how to act, it was those people who were trying to make her out to be Lil Kim. Now she doesn't have to do that s**t no more and she's winning.

The only thing with her now is I would say she has toned down her vulgarity, everything is PG now and I hate it but she knows her fan base are young kids so she's trying to cater to them the best she can.

And I bet you like 2-3 years from now SOMEONE is gonna say Pink Friday is a classic and people are gonna co-sign it. That's how most albums get deemed classic.
yeah you right.. and the only people that will consider it classic are teenage woman of today lol.. but i just can't respect the b**ch cus like you said.. she toned it down, and produces music to make money, not for the love of the art. i wouldn't want my favorite artist to tone it down just to appeal to their younger fans.. eminem never did toned it down, although he does make some poppy a.ss songs these days, which is why i've been losing respect for him, and he's my favorite artist.. like if this was 2001.. he woulda never did a song with nicki.. he woulda dissed her along with lil wayne.. now he said he didnt diss wayne cus he woulda took an L.. the eminem i love woulda never said that artists needa realize that to stay relevant and be a respectable rapper is you gotta appeal to EVERYONE.. not just make music that makes money.. dmx made some real a.ss songs, some gritty a.ss songs, and some radio friendly songs.. if more rappers did that.. people would actually buy albums these days. nobody wants to buy a 12 song album that has like 3 good songs on it. there's no replay value on most albums these days

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 02-04-2011 at 05:07 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #125
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Swisher sweet said:

It's true tho. Usually the artist themselves says oh my first album was a classic or some magazine writer will label it as that and people will be like "oh that's true" even if when it first dropped people were saying it was weak.
But it's Pink Friday tho

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #126
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
nicki is only good for features.......her songs suck

deal with it
 02-04-2011, 05:14 PM         #127
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dajerzeerat said:
eve on her worst day > nicki on her best. eve is the GOAT female rapper AND she looks wayyyyyy better. she's original.. not a gimmick.. makes REAL songs.. any real motha f**ka can respect eve as a musican, only teenage girls and people with terrible taste in music respect nicki as a hip hop artist. she's a pretty damn good pop artist though lmao

just the concept of the song > anything nicki ever has or will drop.
Eve>>>>>>Kim>>>>>>>Nicki

MAY LAY LOW said:
what a f*got .............. but taylors cute as shyt , but u know its like karaoke for white peeps when it comes to rap, they just think its fun thats it.....
Taylor is ugly, but everyone has their own taste in women
 7 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 dajerzeerat said:
yeah you right.. and the only people that will consider it classic are teenage woman of today lol.. but i just can't respect the b**ch cus like you said.. she toned it down, and produces music to make money, not for the love of the art. i wouldn't want my favorite artist to tone it down just to appeal to their younger fans.. eminem never did toned it down, although he does make some poppy a.ss songs these days, which is why i've been losing respect for him, and he's my favorite artist.. like if this was 2001.. he woulda never did a song with nicki.. he woulda dissed her along with lil wayne.. now he said he didnt diss wayne cus he woulda took an L.. the eminem i love woulda never said that artists needa realize that to stay relevant and be a respectable rapper is you gotta appeal to EVERYONE.. not just make music that makes money.. dmx made some real a.ss songs, some gritty a.ss songs, and some radio friendly songs.. if more rappers did that.. people would actually buy albums these days. nobody wants to buy a 12 song album that has like 3 good songs on it. there's no replay value on most albums these days
Yea I hear what you saying, but the songs I truly enjoy on her album are the more personal ones. The ones you can tell she made because that's how she really feels, like "Fly", "Save Me" and "Hear I Am" And I don't understand why people get so upset over Em working with artist these days . Why can't he work with these people? He probably always wanted to work with these people but his "gimmick" wouldn't allow it. Now it seems like he's tryin to shed or reinvent the gimmick and look past the addiction thing and continue to make new interesting music. People act like Eminem didn't do a song with Missy who is basically who Nicki is today lol.

StylinOnYou said:
But it's Pink Friday tho

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #129
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,021 | Props total: 465 465
 tj.iscool said:
Lil Kim career died? That's news to me...All the females that was makin music stopped
they went on to do other shiit like TV Shows & movies

Kim, Missy, Eve, just to name a few...So if u call that a career dying sign me up
lol n*gga what "other things" did Kim go on to do?? Eve and Missy stopped music to do other ventures SUCCESSFULLY. Kim is still trying to maintain a music career and is failing.
 02-04-2011, 05:56 PM         #130
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
lol n*gga what "other things" did Kim go on to do?? Eve and Missy stopped music to do other ventures SUCCESSFULLY. Kim is still trying to maintain a music career and is failing.
If she hasnt put out music & isn't broke she obviously been doin something to continue money revenue...Come on u can't be that slow stan
 02-04-2011, 06:03 PM         #131
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
swisher sweet please tell me your a female?
 7 years ago '08        #132
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
If she hasnt put out music & isn't broke she obviously been doin something to continue money revenue...Come on u can't be that slow stan
Kim owes a dumb amount of money to the government. She's in mad debt. WTF are you taking about? She's been tryna to/talking about getting back into the game/spotlight for like 5 years now but she can't because she has no work ethics and is a horrible business woman.
 7 years ago '08        #133
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
LOL @ "continue money revenue". Is that why she's been performing at low-end clubs/strip joints for like 2k a show for over a year now?

Right now, Kim is making the same kind of moves new upcoming artists have to make. Unofficial remixes, gain street credibility, and make underground mixtapes. She has to work hard now just to get a record deal/good management. She's back to square one and she's not doing good with it at all. f**k are you talking about??
 7 years ago '06        #134
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
lol i love swisha's thread and pics/gifs i be rollllinnnnnn
 7 years ago '09        #135
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
in-ter-es-ting....
 7 years ago '10        #136
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mocking Mind said:
Starting to think Swisher Sweet is a cham alias :hmm:

[pic - click to view]

speaking of cham
 7 years ago '08        #137
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

speaking of cham

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #138
space
space
 sloppy1 said:
swisher sweet please tell me your a female?
Naw I'm a big burly man

grunsthis said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #139
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 grunsthis said:
I taught my baby well. :)
 7 years ago '04        #140
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago