Nicki Minaj with another win! Taylor Swift requesting and rapping Nicki Minaj song

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #101
DoubleImage215 33 heat pts33
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 1108 1108
 dajerzeerat said:
eve on her worst day > nicki on her best. eve is the GOAT female rapper AND she looks wayyyyyy better. she's original.. not a gimmick.. makes REAL songs.. any real motha f**ka can respect eve as a musican, only teenage girls and people with terrible taste in music respect nicki as a hip hop artist. she's a pretty damn good pop artist though lmao

just the concept of the song > anything nicki ever has or will drop.
EVE over nicki?!! AGREED!
 7 years ago '04        #102
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 DoubleImage215 said:
EVE over nicki?!! AGREED!
 7 years ago '11        #103
DoubleImage215 33 heat pts33
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 1108 1108
 tj.iscool said:
Lil Kim career died? That's news to me...All the females that was makin music stopped
they went on to do other shiit like TV Shows & movies

Kim, Missy, Eve, just to name a few...So if u call that a career dying sign me up
LMAO seriously? her career didn't die? you must be Lil Kim SON or something or you just really dont follow the "music scene"
 7 years ago '10        #104
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 MAY LAY LOW said:
what a f*got .............. but taylors cute as shyt , but u know its like karaoke for white peeps when it comes to rap, they just think its fun thats it.....
:jay: lies...
 7 years ago '04        #105
tariqosuave 
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 4 4
I could care less as long as Nicki is too popular to beef... Kim and Fox almost got someone k!lled... Went to prison. Nicki throwing rocks and hiding her hands. If people get tired of her gimmick she does have talent to fall back on... but we'll see if its enough. She aint messing with Kim and never really will until she changes her name.
 7 years ago '10        #106
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
Nicki Minaj is terrible in my opinion.....but it is true that she doesn't seem to lose.
 7 years ago '05        #107
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 dajerzeerat said:
eve on her worst day > nicki on her best. eve is the GOAT female rapper AND she looks wayyyyyy better. she's original.. not a gimmick.. makes REAL songs.. any real motha f**ka can respect eve as a musican, only teenage girls and people with terrible taste in music respect nicki as a hip hop artist. she's a pretty damn good pop artist though lmao

I love me some Eve too, hope she drops another album this year honestly...

But ever rapper has a gimmick, "pitbull in a skirt" was her thing. And it worked because she was with Ruff Ryders and DMX was to her what Wayne is to Nicki.

Every rapper has to brand themselves...
 7 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 tariqosuave said:
I could care less as long as Nicki is too popular to beef... Kim and Fox almost got someone k!lled... Went to prison. Nicki throwing rocks and hiding her hands. If people get tired of her gimmick she does have talent to fall back on... but we'll see if its enough. She aint messing with Kim and never really will until she changes her name.
And this is something to brag about? Yikes.
 02-04-2011, 04:08 PM         #109
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know i dont really even f**k with too many of these new hip hop artists because really alotta them are garbage. but after taking some time this past week and listening to Ms Nicki's album on my ipod that s**t does ride pretty good even for a female. but im gonna have to argee with whomever said it above me a few pages back i wanna see how her next album well be or will she fall like the rest of the newbie artists usually do
 02-04-2011, 04:11 PM         #110
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dajerzeerat said:

n*gga please that hoe look like a weaved up lil Russy Simmons wit paw prints on saggy tittays

talmbout she a musician only thang I ever seen that b**ch play wuz a skin flute in dat video n/h
 7 years ago '04        #111
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
I love me some Eve too, hope she drops another album this year honestly...

But ever rapper has a gimmick, "pitbull in a skirt" was her thing. And it worked because she was with Ruff Ryders and DMX was to her what Wayne is to Nicki.

Every rapper has to brand themselves...
strait up.. wish she'd drop sometime in the near future.. according to wiki.. she supposed to drop this year "lip lock" :D n well yeah.. everybody has to brand themselves.. but it wasnt a gimmick.. it's who she is? that's like saying the lox's gimick is being street dudes lol.. that's just who they are.. can't change that...
but how can u respect somebody as a hip hop artist that comes in the game fake lol.. yeah she says "u can say i'm fake, but my money ain't" and even refers to herself as barbie.. but that doesn't justify anything.. she's not a respectable hip hop artist that hip hop heads will tell their kids.. like "yo son, that pink friday cd, that's a hip hop classic" lol.. and her flow as original as some ppl claim it is..

[video - click to view]

u can tell that nicki is highly influenced by lady soverign & missy elliot by her flow.. more so lady soverign. i ain't hating. cus i've stuck up for nicki before.. cus she does drop some good s**t every now and then.. like i personally think she standsout the most in monster. but puffy drops some dope s**t every now and then too.. (ie...

[video - click to view]

& the whole no way out album) and u cant take that clown serious
 7 years ago '04        #112
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga please that hoe look like a weaved up lil Russy Simmons wit paw prints on saggy tittays

talmbout she a musician only thang I ever seen that b**ch play wuz a skin flute in dat video n/h
no1 really cares whether you think eve is hot or not.. this aint those aim pop ups when u used to rate those b**ches n dudes hot or not back in like 1999... my point is eve is a better artist. hate it or love it.. idgaf :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '10        #113
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Another Nicki Minaj thread? n*ggas got a lotta c*ck in they mouth
 7 years ago '04        #114
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Swisher sweet said:
I keep telling people her and camron don't lose. They eat the same thing for breakfast, even when you think they loss they really didn't :dancingcool:
camron sucks and her s**t is getting tired already. thank god i dont listen to terrestrial radio, especially rap stations in my area, if they play this s**t then we're all f**ked. death of rap. with that said, a couple of her songs are radio ready, but that doesnt mean shes the queen, president, awesome, the best, the coolest, the nicest, or any other adjective you can come up with to explain your odd infatuation with this pop rapper. im sure when you address your family you do so in different personas, just like her. isnt that special!!! f**k taylor swift who gives a s**t about what she thinks, eat a d!ck.
 7 years ago '04        #115
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
 haterade2885 said:
camron sucks and her s**t is getting tired already. thank god i dont listen to terrestrial radio, especially rap stations in my area, if they play this s**t then we're all f**ked. death of rap. with that said, a couple of her songs are radio ready, but that doesnt mean shes the queen, president, awesome, the best, the coolest, the nicest, or any other adjective you can come up with to explain your odd infatuation with this pop rapper. im sure when you address your family you do so in different personas, just like her. isnt that special!!! f**k taylor swift who gives a s**t about what she thinks, eat a d!ck.

[pic - click to view]

02-04-2011, 04:46 PM         #116
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dajerzeerat said:
no1 really cares whether you think eve is hot or not.. this aint those aim pop ups when u used to rate those b**ches n dudes hot or not back in like 1999... my point is eve is a better artist. hate it or love it.. idgaf :dancingcool:

n*gga u debate like my bottom b**ch cuz u said: "AND she looks wayyyyyy better"

so wasnt it u that initiated debate bout aesthetics breh? u made a statement & I disagreed
 7 years ago '11        #117
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
all over this thread

[pic - click to view]

see what I did
 7 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 dajerzeerat said:
strait up.. wish she'd drop sometime in the near future.. according to wiki.. she supposed to drop this year "lip lock" :D n well yeah.. everybody has to brand themselves.. but it wasnt a gimmick.. it's who she is? that's like saying the lox's gimick is being street dudes lol.. that's just who they are.. can't change that...
but how can u respect somebody as a hip hop artist that comes in the game fake lol.. yeah she says "u can say i'm fake, but my money ain't" and even refers to herself as barbie.. but that doesn't justify anything.. she's not a respectable hip hop artist that hip hop heads will tell their kids.. like "yo son, that pink friday cd, that's a hip hop classic" lol.. and her flow as original as some ppl claim it is..

u can tell that nicki is highly influenced by lady soverign & missy elliot by her flow.. more so lady soverign. i ain't hating. cus i've stuck up for nicki before.. cus she does drop some good s**t every now and then.. like i personally think she standsout the most in monster. but puffy drops some dope s**t every now and then too.. (ie... & the whole no way out album) and u cant take that clown serious
Branding/Gimmicks same thing

And you take something out of your personality and run with it...exaggerate it to make it appealing.

People come on here and hate on nicki for the way she acts saying she's putting it on but I been seeing Nicki act this way. Watch her old interviews, she always acted weird and did accents. If anything before she got signed she was suppressing all the silly s**t she does now and Wayne being a weirdo himself gave her the go ahead to just be her and make music. She always says now that before her ex-managers would tell her how to act, it was those people who were trying to make her out to be Lil Kim. Now she doesn't have to do that s**t no more and she's winning.

The only thing with her now is I would say she has toned down her vulgarity, everything is PG now and I hate it but she knows her fan base are young kids so she's trying to cater to them the best she can.

And I bet you like 2-3 years from now SOMEONE is gonna say Pink Friday is a classic and people are gonna co-sign it. That's how most albums get deemed classic.
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 haterade2885 said:

Who the f**k are you???? Have we met?

[pic - click to view]

StylinOnYou said:
all over this thread

[pic - click to view]

see what I did

7 years ago '10        #120
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Starting to think Swisher Sweet is a cham alias :hmm:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago